main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

HELLO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *grins rays of luminous sunshine*

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Alasse_Earfalas, Mar 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alasse_Earfalas

Alasse_Earfalas Jedi Master star 2

Mar 6, 2008
    lol, hi, I'm new(ish). :D I've posted a few fan fics & I'd like for more people to read them & give me some feedback. I love to write Yoda/Yaddle stories (most likely all my fan fics will have them involved in some major way), & I've come up with a LOT of theories about their species & origins & such that I readily incorporate into my stories.

That's pretty much it. Just wanted to make myself & my fics known & say "hi!" to everyone out there. O:)

RADIOACTIVE MONSTER PENGUIN!!!!!!! 8-} :D

2. TrulyGhent

TrulyGhent Jedi Master star 4

Jun 29, 2007
    It's okay guys, she belongs here. [face_mischief]

:p Welcome Alasse_Earfalas I'm sure you'll get readers soon, most everyone around here loves fanfic.

Your username is elven right? What does it mean? I don't think I'll ever get tired of saying it to myself 8-}

If you have any questions at all feel free to PM me.

See you around! [face_dancing]

<^> Ghent

3. Alasse_Earfalas

Mar 6, 2008
    Yes, my username is elvish (ELVES RULE!!!O:)), & it's actually my real name when typed into The Elvish Name Generator. At one time I think I remember seeing somewhere that "Alasse" means "happy" (or happiness etc.) in Elvish, but I haven't been able to confirm it.

One of my big Yoda/Yaddle theories is that their species originated from Fangorn Forest & that they were genetically based off of elves. :D I actually have Yoda speaking Elvish to Yaddle in one of my fan fics. Yeah, a LOT my theories are pretty far out there. :)

Thanks for the welcome, Ghent!

4. Oddball_62

Oddball_62 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2007
    Yep. you'll fit right in here.:p We're all slightly (or more than slightly) insane here, but it's so much fun. I hope you do well here at the JCF! You have found the fanfic forums, yes? If not, just ask! We're all happy to answer all of the n00bs' questions here. :) Feel free to PM me or anyone else here at the WNU.

Have fun, and don't get lost in the insanity!

5. Alasse_Earfalas

Mar 6, 2008
    Lost? LOST?!?!?!? Are you kidding?? I practically live in insanity!! 8-}

lol, thanks Oddball!

6. Fel_Freak228

Fel_Freak228 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 23, 2007
    I get the feeling we'll get along fine.8-}[face_laugh][face_dancing]8-}

7. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Alasse_Earfalas! :)

You seem to be into FanFic very much, but if I may give you an advice, don't forget to take a look at the other boards. There are so many great places around that it would be sad if you miss one. Especially if you like to meet other SW fans from your area or maybe even in RL, there are even boards for this. So take a bit time and 'walk' around. ;) :)

Enjoy your stay and good luck with your FanFics! :)

8. General Kenobi

General Kenobi Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 31, 1998
    Welcome to the JC! :)

Can you write me a fanfic about Yoda visiting a world with no winter, where they have Tropical Penguins?

[face_imsosickofwinter]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.