main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Alaroja, Mar 16, 2013.

1. Alaroja

Alaroja Jedi Youngling

Mar 16, 2013
    Long-time Star Wars fan here who has finally decided to become more involved with the community. I especially love the video games, and am excited to see what the developers have in store for us when the new movies come out.

That's the gist of it. :)

2. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Alaroja: Failte Nua Duine. Hi. Bossk avvy is brilliant. You obviously want to visit our SWGames discussions. Go get involved, check out everything going on, and should you require any assistance, just @.tag one of us in here. This thread is your personal tech support area.

Alaroja likes this.
  3. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    Hello!

Alaroja likes this.
  4. Alaroja

Alaroja Jedi Youngling

Mar 16, 2013
    I definitely will, and thank you!

They should make a video game with Bossk as the protagonist. ;)

5. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    You are quite welcome. The fact they they haven't made a Bounty Hunter game where you can pick any of the standards is actually mindboggling. It would certainly sell.

Alaroja likes this.
  6. thesevegetables

thesevegetables Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 11, 2012
    Hi!

Alaroja likes this.
  7. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost star 6

Oct 8, 2011
    Welcome to JCF. :) Hope you like yourself here. :)

8. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    Hello and welcome to the forums! I see your a fan of Bossk, he's one of my all time favourite Star Wars characters, I especially liked him in The Clone Wars :)

9. hear+soul

hear+soul Jedi Master star 6

Nov 5, 2004
    Welcome!!!!!! [:D] [face_dancing][face_party] Have fun and see you around!!!!

10. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Alaroja! :)

Have you visited our Game boards already? There you can find the latest news and the fitting discussions! :D

You might also like this RPG board. There you can play various roleplaying games (especially while you're waiting for a new computer game). It's fun and if you have questions, don't hesitate to ask the mods over there. You can find a short discribtion of that board with helpful links within the Map of the Boards - you need to scroll down a bit within that thread (it's also linked at the top of this board). :)

Enjoy your stay! :)