main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX Hello

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Darkside0326, Nov 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darkside0326

Darkside0326 Jedi Youngling

Nov 11, 2002
    Hello everybody. I just want to say hi to the sa fan force. I plan to attend your next meeting. I would like to find out more about your fan club.

2. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    Greetings James and Welcome to the SAFF !!!

Our group does get together for monthly meetings and convention gatherings, we have discussions about all things Star Wars, even a few of us are in to the prop and costuming aspect of it . . .

Our next gathering will be taking place at JediRita's for the viewing of Ep2, if you aren't on the mailing list, let me know so we can get you on there . . .

Take Care Friend and again - Welcome

John

3. robkun

robkun Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2002
    hi there james, my name is rob and i want to welcome you to sa fan force. our next meeting will be on dec 14 at the alien worlds in ingram. we will be discussing lots of star wars stuff and other things. be sure to stop by. again welcome to sa fan force.

4. Vaderman247

Vaderman247 Jedi Youngling

Nov 4, 2002
    I've been waiting for you James...We meet again at last. The circle is now complete. When I left you, I was but the learner, now I AM THE MASTER!

Sorry, that's me speaking in Star Warsese again. Anyway, welcome to SA Fanforce James. We have fun here. Just remember one thing...do not be afraid to embrace the Geek side.

I'm Marselles by the way. You'll never find a funnier Star Wars geek, I promise you...unless you're funnier.

5. jedirita

jedirita Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 10, 2001
    Marselles, that email sounded so much like you, but you've changed your email address! I recognized you, anyway. :)

Welcome, Darkside. I hope you can make it to our next meeting. Marselles is indeed a very funny Star Wars geek, and all our gang are cool. We'll be even more cool when you show up!

--Jedi Rita

6. Vaderman247

Vaderman247 Jedi Youngling

Nov 4, 2002
    In my sleep deprived deliriousness I know I recognize a kind, beautiful way in that voice. Ahhhhh...Rita! It is you, it is you!!

I wish I could make the meeting. I will do whatever I can, but I make no promises. I wish I had a "thing" Everybody has a thing. You, my lady, are in charge. John builds stuff, Chris and Cassy sell stuff (quite a pretty lady Cassy is I must say, mmmmm?) Rob is the serious Expanded Universe man. I need to know what my thing is.

Hey, don't touch the keyboard dude, you'll get your turn later! Stupid monkeys always want to type something, right after they've thrown poop!!! Well not on my computer mister.....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

7. jedirita

jedirita Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 10, 2001
    Marselles, your "thing" is that you are the Voice of Star Wars. I am impressed that you can carry on an entire, meaningful conversation using nothing but dialogue from the movies. And your Chewbacca impression is absolutely perfect! If that ain't a "thing," I don't know what is!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.