main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Char, NC HeroesCon June 20-22 @ Charlotte Con Center and Book Club/Lunch at Jolinas

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jada, May 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    I'll post a separate thread for book club after this month's meeting but I thought it would be great to meet at on Saturday, June 21st at HeroesCon and then go "next door" to Jolina's - a TexMex place (they have "non" South of the Border food for you gringos :p)

HEROES CONVENTION was founded in 1982 by Shelton Drum, owner of Charlotte's Heroes Aren't Hard To Find comics shop. Since then the convention has become famous for its comics-first and family-friendly atmosphere, where fans can mingle directly with professionals and exhibitors. Boasting an incredible guest list built mainly on reputation and goodwill, HeroesCon is known nationwide as a "must" on the summer schedule, drawing fans, exhibitors, and creators from every region of the country to the Charlotte Convention Center.

So, who's in?

2. TuskenFan

TuskenFan Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 5, 2005
    I'll be there. I went last year and even though I could only stay for a little while because I had to go to work I had a good time. And I got Star Wars artist Dave Dorman to sign one of his books.

3. jhc36

jhc36 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 19, 2003
    yeah i'll try and go

4. roydh

roydh Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 18, 2007
    yep i will be there have to take my kids one day of it

5. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    stumbles in after a long long day