main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

hey, where do i ask questions??

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Rafael22, Jan 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rafael22

Rafael22 Jedi Youngling

Jan 23, 2006
    hey, i'm a noob here, and i'd like to know where i can ask some questions about rotoscoping:p
    anybody help me out?

2. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    Avast, I have found ye a link. You seek this thread. It should tell you all you need to know, if not, you can ask your question in there. Arrr. If you have any other questions, we'll all be happy to help out or direct you to the forum (there's a lot of them) that would be most helpful.

You may want to check out the Map of the Boards to help you find your way around. There's also a Question thread. Enjoy your stay, and feel free to hang around for as long as you'd like.

3. Rafael22

Rafael22 Jedi Youngling

Jan 23, 2006
    I need some answers about AE....
    1st: every time i try to move my video a frame, an error message comes up, and the screen turns black. Why? and how can i fix it?

2nd: every time i hold my mouse down, my screen turns black (using a pic) and the time by the frame rate (on the timeline) goes to a negative number...how can i fix it??thanx a lot

4. DarthUncle

DarthUncle Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 20, 2005
    I'm sorry, I don't know the answer; but maybe you can find someone to help you in the SW Games forum?

Wishing you success with it,

DU.

5. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    Perhaps you didn't see my link, but I believe the forum you'll find those kind of answers for those questions is Fan Films. Unless you're not talking about making a film/movie/thing - then you have to be more specific.

6. Rafael22

Rafael22 Jedi Youngling

Jan 23, 2006
    i'll go ask in the other forums..thanx guys[face_peace]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.