main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Guys!

Discussion in 'Archive: Savannah, GA' started by Anakin-and-Padme, Mar 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anakin-and-Padme

Anakin-and-Padme Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2005
    Hey you guys. We are down in Kingsland and would love to help out with you guys getting up and going. Just drop us a line when you are having a meeting or event and we would be happy to come. My husband and I love costuming and are always willing to come. We currently drive down to Jacksonville for most of their events.

You guys are also welcome to come to our stuff down there. We are going to be trooping at MaMa Fu's in the next week. We can also probably help out with setting stuff up for you in your area. Let us know if we can help and Glad to see you guys starting a group.

Padme'

2. ImperialJedi

ImperialJedi Jedi Master star 3

Sep 23, 2001
    Thankyou! I hope you continue to visit our boards as well.

-IJedi

3. JaxAnakinSkywalker

JaxAnakinSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 21, 2006
    Hey, good to see you guys! I'm the other half of the Padme & Ani duo. Have you guys had any meetings lately or anything? Do you guys do costuming or what? We have a couple things going on in J-ville if you want to see what we do.

If you guys are into costuming, it's fairly easy to get started in some troops. It's fun too! We'd love to help wherever we can. Have fun!

4. Allie Fox

Allie Fox FanForce CR Macon GA US star 3

Jan 13, 2000
    Do any of you guys in Savannah go to the Sand Gnat games during the summer?

5. JaxAnakinSkywalker

JaxAnakinSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 21, 2006
    Aren't you all supposed to have one meeting of some type for the Fanforce? Are you all meeting? If you want to get together somewhere sometime, it would be kool to get to know and see everyone up there since we live nearby...

6. ImperialJedi

Sep 23, 2001
    Hmm, my understanding is that we need don't need a fanforce to have a forum. I don't think there are enough consistant Savannah forum members yet to be able to put together a meeting.

I've never been to a Sand Gnats game, but I'll be here this summer, so maybe I'll check it out.

-IJedi

7. Ob-1_5150

Ob-1_5150 Jedi Youngling

Jan 8, 2006
    Sand Gnats rock. However, sand gnats don't. I don't like sand gnats. they're course, rough and irritating. And they get everywhere. Not like here. Here everything is soft.......and smooth.

8. Ob-1_5150

Ob-1_5150 Jedi Youngling

Jan 8, 2006
    I wonder if there are sand gnats on tatooine.

9. ImperialJedi

Sep 23, 2001
    LOL, that's great.

There were so many gnats this morning at crew practice. We row on the Intercoastal Waterway and we got chewed up really bad.

-IJedi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.