main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Hooper McFinney's RPF Bar & Grille 3.0 ~ Now with 200% more visiting Irishmen!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Thok, May 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr_Sith

Mr_Sith Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 19, 2003
    Ha. Inept Cheeto Jockeys, pfft.

Doritos>Rock>Cheetos>

^^^ Get it, got it, good.

2. KnightHawk

KnightHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 17, 2003
    Thou darest blaspheme against the Cheeto gods?

Yvette! We have a victim for the sacrifice! [face_devil] :D

3. Mr_Sith

Jun 19, 2003
    Bring it on. I have my super sharp ninja doritos. What are cheetos going to do? Cheese me to death? Ha ha ha. I crack myself up sometimes.

4. Marna_Veign

Marna_Veign Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    Beware the hot and spicy Cheetos (or whatever the hot ones are called) they can melt Dorritos. [face_devil]

And, Cheetos taste good as nachos. Tried it once. Cheetos and nacho cheese. Not bad at all. :D

5. Mr_Sith

Jun 19, 2003
    Meh. Hey Marna, it's nice to see that your RPG is doing extremely well. I remember I was close to join, but alas, problems arose. :(

6. KnightHawk

KnightHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 17, 2003
    The Munchies have a very good mix.

And, they're "Flaming Hot". :) Never tried them, though.

7. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    Thanks, Mr_Sith. I'm actually working on ending it. I only have about 10 weeks until due date, and I want StarChaser to be ended before I take off to the hospital, since I don't know how long I'll be away from here. I was actually suprised that it got to 1000 posts. Largest RPG I've GM'd yet. :D But, so far as RPG's go, I'm out of any ideas for a next one, so even when I do return, I'll just stick with playing other users' rp's.

I do think that the timing with that one is going well enough that I can (theoretically) get it ended with plenty of time before the new baby comes. So long as the character Tyrionne doesn't keep sabotaging things along the way. ;) That's a character I love to hate. I'll have to think of something to do to him that he can't get out of by passing out. [face_devil] jk.

8. JediYvette

JediYvette Pacific RSA emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 18, 2001
    The Cheeto Gods don't appreciate all this blasphemous talk--especially during a mourningful wake!
    I hope they do not get angry. They are the most wrathful of the internet gods. We need a sacrifice. [face_plain]

9. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
  10. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    *hands PoT a large glass of Milk*

Drinky, drinky! 8-}

11. Jediloren

Jediloren Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2002
    I wish I could drink milk without having cold symtoms.

leaves conga line and goes for food dipping up a plateful.

12. RogueJaina

RogueJaina Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 6, 2001
    *stalks back into bar, not having fun*

I had a horrible time last night! I was having contractions that were irregular but strong and getting worse and more frequent, so I called my doctor. Let me first say that I didn't think they were anything, and did not want to call or go in. My husband and mother-in-law made me (we were at my in-laws'.) My doctor made me go to Labor and Delivery to get checked out, just to "rule out" labor. Well, they ruled it out pretty quick, but my baby is so active, the heart rate was jumping all over the place, and they kept me on a fetal monitor trying to figure out what the "baseline" was and whether the baby's heart was showing decelerations or accelerations. They got about 5 different opinions! And then my doctor said they had to keep me until two in the morning for observation, and give me IV fluids, "just in case". I drank a freaking gallon of water yesterday, and they were giving me IV fluids! Not to mention they slavishly stuck to the two o'clock dictum, even after my contractions slowed and almost stopped and they weren't having any problems with the baby. (I kept hearing that the baby "looked beautiful". Hmph.)

Okay, I know, they were just being on the safe side and doing their jobs, and the nurses were all really nice, and sweet and all, but I was just grumpy about thinking I was going in for a cervical check and an hour of observation and getting stuck with three cervical checks, 5 1/2 hours of constant monitoring, and an IV! And my poor husband had to be to work at 7:15 this morning! :mad:

*stalks over to the table, gets some food, stalks over to the pool, and sits at the edge, eating and dangling her feet in*

13. NaboosPrincess

NaboosPrincess Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 14, 2001
    RJ, finish eating and come swimming, it will make you feel better. :) Sounds like quite a night!

14. RogueJaina

Jul 6, 2001
    Thanks. Maybe I will.

*finishes eating and goes to change into her swimsuit*
    *comes back out and eases herself into the pool*

Oh, that is nice. *notices fur in the pool*
    All right, who let the Ewoks swim in here without showering first?

15. Admiral_JasterMereel

Admiral_JasterMereel Tucson FF Founding Member star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    ::Walks to the pool with his train of Ugnaughts behind him and orders them to clean the pool filter and imprison the offending Ewok::

Don't worry... the Ewok shall not be harmed. Only taught respect and the rules:

Don't shed in my pool

16. JediYvette

JediYvette Pacific RSA emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 18, 2001
    My ewoks are afraid of the pool. They wouldn't have gone in. I wonder who's ewok that was...

Anyways, *hugs RJ* You need some chocolate.
    I'll be right back
    *runs to See's*

17. Vegas_Sith

Vegas_Sith Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2003
    The board is so... green! Hmm. It's okay. Infinitely better than the horrible pink.

18. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    Amen to that, VS. I stayed away from here for a few days just because that pink hurt my eyes.

RJ, that totally sucks, having to spend the night like that. Much worse than me getting my hand bit just before Jediloren and I were going out for our weekly date. Spent 3 hours in ER, and was lucky to find an eating place still open when I got out.

Actually, thinking about it, I'd rather spend 3 hours in ER for a dog bite than all night on monitors, cervicals, and IV's. Guess your baby can't decide if he/she? wants to come yet. When you disapear for a while, I'll assume the child came. ;)

*picks a fur out of the pool* Are you sure this is Ewok fur and not Wookie fur?

19. picciami

picciami Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 4, 2003
    Party here, party in Spanish, yay! Anyway....I can use my hand again!!!! Might I have some tea?

20. Jediloren

Jediloren Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2002
    Your right marna, Green looks better than pink.

AS he continues to eat some of the casseral he put on his plate.

21. Jaster Mereel

Jaster Mereel Jedi Grand Master star 3

Aug 18, 1998
    Happy Saint Patricks Day!

What's new?

22. Vegas_Sith

Vegas_Sith Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2003
    Well, despite constant persecution from a certain tenor sax player, even though I still outplayed her whole section today, not much. I'm looking to adopt an 8th grader for next year. There's a trumpet girl I'm considering. Also, I found that just eating plain honey mustard with a spoon isn't too bad.

Oh yeah, and an RP character of mine will die pretty soon. :) It's all good.

23. RogueJaina

Jul 6, 2001
    *comes out wearing a green pella and stola*

I'm giving everyone fair warning; if you're not in green, you're gonna be black and blue! Happy St. Paddy's Day!

*sets out poached salmon, colcannon, real soda bread, and a New England boiled dinner (corned beef, cabbage, potatoes, and carrots) with American soda bread for those who prefer American Irish food*

*prepares to pinch people*

24. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    Dank j00 St Patrick. Damn j00 and all your green beer.

25. RogueJaina

Jul 6, 2001
    *would like to point out that green beer is not Irish*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.