main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DFW, TX how big of a SW fan are you?

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by stone, Apr 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stone

stone Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 4, 2000
    then why the ____ are you not out at the line?

to anyone who has yet to even make an appearance at the line, i have to ask you what kind a SW fan you are. i question your SW convictions, i question your fandom, i question worthiness.

.............................stone

2. Nightcrawler13

Nightcrawler13 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 14, 2001
    I have been really really busy.
    I will be there this week.
    I PROMISE!
    :D

3. super_hyper_melanie

super_hyper_melanie Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 24, 2001
    i have a fairly good excuse...i don't drive so i would have to find a ride and for the next 2 weeks and 2 days my mother still controls all aspects of my life and can tell me no if i ask to come out to the line, but on 8 may she has no say in whatever the heck i do....that should be what i should ask for for my b-day...someone to take me out to the line.

4. jango-joe1

jango-joe1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2001
    We will be there soon enough

5. DarthCynthia

DarthCynthia Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 18, 2000
    It's called being very busy and also intending to spend more time out at Grapevine/Tinseltown. I intended to go out to the lineup the first day, but something came up and I posted why I missed it. Haven't had another chance since then.

:p :)

Have fun out there...

Sincerely,
    Cynthia - Huge SW fan thankya very much ;) heheheh

6. Admiral_Drake

Admiral_Drake Jedi Youngling

Mar 29, 2002
    i am wating for the fort worth line to start

and i have school

DAMM GOVERMENT MAKING ME GO TO SCHOOL AND MISSING OUT ON ALL THE COOL FUN

7. Marababe

Marababe Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 20, 2000
    You know, I was out there Sat.afternoon. and Rob and his girlfriend were out there sitting on the ground. I sat with them for a little bit. But I had to go look for a new dishwasher(I know...but its true)so I couldn't stay long.

During the week I work. And no, I can't come before because my kids are in school. And I can't come after work because these people want me to feed em. After that I'm just to tired and there are clothes to wash.

I sorry that I have a life outside of SW, but these people don't love it like I do. They just don't understand why I would want to go out there all day and night.

And you know I wasn't going to say this, but I was all ready to come out EVERY NIGHT if we were going to be at the Galaxy. Plano is so far for me.:(

Now if someone will be there Friday night and spend the night I will bring my tent that sleeps 4 to 5 people. And I will stay all night. Saturday nights are not good for me.

8. Darth_Chocolate

Darth_Chocolate Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 21, 2002
    I'll be out there Friday night. And if I can get someone else out there with me, I'll be there Wed, Thrs, Sat, and Sun too.

9. Jedi_Jarvis

Jedi_Jarvis Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 7, 2001
    I'm gonna try to stay overnight for the first time on Sat.

But i'll still spend as much time as I can other times.

10. Epyon22

Epyon22 Jedi Youngling

Mar 13, 2002

I finally got a tent saturday so I will be out there every weekend until AOTC.

11. Nabooty_Call

Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 11, 2000
    Hey, Bev! Hope you can make it Friday, looks like several of us will be camping out Friday. I'll be there after going out to dinner with my roommates.

See y'all at the line :D

12. super_hyper_melanie

super_hyper_melanie Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 24, 2001
    Admiral_Drake, we're up the same creek with the school thing...that's why i can't be there during the days unless it's on the weekend...then my previous reason(s) apply.

13. vahsi_of_hogwarts

vahsi_of_hogwarts Jedi Youngling

Nov 20, 2001
    School!!! I can't get out here I don't drive and my mom is to tiered after work!!! If i could i would be up there 24/7

14. Abnoonoo

Abnoonoo Jedi Youngling

Apr 9, 2002
    I'll wait for the line to come to me.

15. RB-wan

RB-wan Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 18, 2000
    I'll be up there when and as I can. For TPM, we were living right behind the Galaxy, so it was easy to hang out all the time.

Things are tougher now. Plano is a haul from Carrollton. My son is three now, and a lot more of a handful now than at the TPM line. My wife and I are in the midst of a divorce ( for those who remember her from the previous line ). And I've been out of work for five weeks now, and the GOOD jobs are pretty elusive, so I have to stay on top of the whole process.

By the way: I'm in dire need of extra cash these days, and have decided to unload some stuff ( extra comics and mags, some REAL hard-to-find items, a BUNCH of cards ). No toys, as it wasn't one of my big things....I'm leery of eBay, and I'm not letting the stuff go cheap; I've taken VERY good care of it over the years. Please, if anyone has some advice--or money! LOL--send me a PM or reach me via email.

Thanks everyone!

Bri

16. RB-wan

RB-wan Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 18, 2000
    Uppers.

Any suggestions? Any takers?

Bri

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.