main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

How do you add up UCAS points?!

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Dickie, Jun 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dickie

Dickie Jedi Master star 4

Jan 19, 2005
    OK, here goes:

Just finished my A-Level exams. They went badly. I need 140 UCAS Tariff points for what I want to do afterwards, which means at least EED. But, they're my results for A2. When I calculate my Tariff, do I include my As results, where I got CCDE (only A-C are counted for As though, but thats still 2 C's, and another 80 points)? Basically, suppose I get EEE for A2, that would give me 120 points, could I count my As C's and bring it up to 200 points? [face_thinking]

Anyone got any ideas?

2. elbertino

elbertino Jedi Master star 3

Jun 2, 2006
    no i think its just A levels they want. unless they specifically state "2 as levels can be used in place of 1 a level"
    so unless the place you want to go to says that then youre gonna need your EED

i think anyway, i just did my AS exams

3. Moylesy

Moylesy Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 4, 2001
    If this card was Special Summoned by the effect of "Clock Tower Prison", destroy all monsters on your side of the field (except for "Destiny Hero" monsters), then you can Special Summon up to 2 "Destiny Hero"" monsters from your Graveyard. During the turn this card is Special Summoned, monsters with "Destiny Hero" in their name on your side of the field cannot be destroyed as a result of battle, and all battle damage done to the controller is reduced to 0. This card's ATK and DEF points are equal to the total original ATK of all monsters with "Destiny Hero" in their name except this card.

Hope this helps.

4. elbertino

elbertino Jedi Master star 3

Jun 2, 2006
    not one jot

5. orn-free-tada

orn-free-tada Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 11, 2001
    AS tarrifs are not added onto your A2's. I found this out last year

6. Dickie

Dickie Jedi Master star 4

Jan 19, 2005
    Gah, oh well. Lets hope I don't do too bad then!

Thanks!

7. Twinky_Stryder

Twinky_Stryder Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2003
    I've taken a standing of not even thinking about my results until I have to go in and get them.

8. moosemousse

moosemousse CR Emeritus: FF-UK South star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    You can count your AS points as long as you don't have an A2 in that subject.

9. odj_310388

odj_310388 Jedi Knight star 5

May 30, 2002

With a + sign. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.