main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

How far will you go to see AOTC?

Discussion in 'Archive: FanForce Activities' started by Eusphyne, Feb 20, 2002.

?

How far will you go to see AOTC?

Poll closed Mar 25, 2012.
  1. I'm taking the day off of work to go see AOTC.

30.0%
  2. I'm not going to go see it.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I'll see it on the weekend.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I'll see it in a few months, after the lines dub down.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. I'm planning on spending the night at the movie theater just to insure those tickets are MINE!

70.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eusphyne

Eusphyne Jedi Youngling

Jan 31, 2002
  2. PunkJr

PunkJr Jedi Youngling star 1

May 16, 2001
    I'm planning on joining the Seattle line up around May 1st, depending on what I can work out with my job.

Otherwise, I'll be there a week prior. I'm not missing out on this line event!

3. The_Cloaked_One

The_Cloaked_One Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 27, 2002
    lol, I wouldnt stay in line for long time. Its too cold to do it here. :) Never-the-less, I would ask for the day off just to go see it. *remembers the days in 1999 when people camped in line for 2 blocks to get tickets* This will be a great follow up to The Phantom Menace. :)

4. Lar_1138

Lar_1138 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 7, 2001
    well...im going to be delinquint...im skipping out on entire day of high-school...two things can happen

A: they let me call it one of my 2 bussiness days

B: I get 8-10 hours of detention

5. obikes

obikes Jedi Master star 3

Mar 7, 2002
    In spain, the film will be premiere in Friday near 4:00 PM, so i will be all the morning in line. I have done it before with The Phantom Menace and with the Lords of the rings.

6. KenobisGirl

KenobisGirl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 10, 2001
    Heh... Bad me, I'm taking a day off of school, but dang, it's going to be hot out there in my Jedi cloak!

7. Anwelei

Anwelei Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 26, 2001
    I'm volunteering for my local line up, just so I have a valid excuse to be there all two weeks, college finals be darned! :-D

8. KepowOb

KepowOb Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 4, 2001
    I finnish school the tuesday before, and I don't have any exams, so I get to go out there atleast two days in advance. Hopefully I can get some people to join me :]

9. danikat

danikat Jedi Youngling

Oct 10, 2001
    Well call me dull but Im just going to wait till its out in my local cinema and the lines have calmed down a bit, Im just not the kinda person to camp outside a cinema.

10. Sauron41

Sauron41 Jedi Youngling

Feb 16, 2002
    My town's slow, so I hardly have to wait in line for 3 hours; I have a friend in the theatre that can tell me when the tickets will be sold up to 5 days in advance, but can't give them to me early. I'm gonna go then and get tickets, then I'm gonna skip a day of junior high to go see AOTC.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.