main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

How much is written about the New Sith Wars?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by CDFT, May 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QuentinGeorge

QuentinGeorge Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 12, 2003
    Halagad, you are a top bloke!

2. Halagad_Ventor

Halagad_Ventor Star Wars Author - SWRPG Designer star 4 VIP

Jul 3, 2001
    I bet you say that to all the SW rpg designers.

3. CeiranHarmony

CeiranHarmony Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 10, 2004
    Note: The Visionaries comic doesn´t have to do anything with the New Sith Wars as discussed in other topics. it mentions a war of the sith, yes, but the story is dated AFTER the new sith wars are over and features the mandalorians after the sith wars. the reference to sith wars in visionaries is still obscure but does mean the hidden sith like Bane and the rule of two. this a discussion in another topic surfaced.

4. CeiranHarmony

CeiranHarmony Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 10, 2004
    I hope Coruscant and even the Core Worlds are sith dominated at some time during the new sith wars. maybe alderaan, chandrila etc. as exceptions, but coruscants shall be sith at some time.

5. CDFT

CDFT Jedi Youngling

May 8, 2005
    Well, I do look forward to that series of articles then. :)

I'm probably going to go for a "you can set how bad the war is going for either side" approach, for both simplicity and versatility. I'm not sure if I even need to describe the planets; the only people who play the game will likely know them better than I will. :-D

I think I'm going to add in new Jedi orders and Sith factions, though. It doesn't seem in the spirit of the Sith to work totally together, so there would likely be groups that, while allied with the others, were not actually part of them.

6. QuentinGeorge

QuentinGeorge Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 12, 2003
    It doesn't seem in the spirit of the Sith to work totally together, so there would likely be groups that, while allied with the others, were not actually part of them.

Actually, you are still in canon with this. Before Kaan reunites the Sith, they are fighting amongst themselves.

7. Leto II

Leto II Jedi Padawan star 6

Jan 23, 2000
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.