main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

How will you be watching KotCS for the first time?

Discussion in 'Lucasfilm Ltd. In-Depth Discussion' started by solojones, Apr 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Reject_Jesse

Jedi_Reject_Jesse Jedi Grand Master star 7

Aug 26, 2004
    Just got tickets for the local midnight show on Fandango. I'll be doing it the same way I did Eppy 3: My friend and I will get pumped on energy drinks and show up 4 hours early.

2. Jinngerbread

Jinngerbread Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 2, 2007
    Midnight showing tonight with hubby. :D Really looking forward to it. I haven't been to a midnight premiere since Revenge of the Sith and that was three years ago now.

There just hasn't been a movie I've been able to get that excited about since then.

3. DarthShona

DarthShona Jedi Master star 5

Jul 29, 2003
    I'll see it Saturday afternoon. I'm going to be good with this one and abstain from the midnight premier lol. Plus, I just can't take any more time off from work! :oops:

4. JediANGELA

JediANGELA Jedi Master star 6

Sep 28, 2002
    Im seeing it tomorrow at 4:15 with Stadium Seating. Already Fandangoed it, and is ready. For some reason, I dont do midnight showings. I did it once with AotC, and missed half the movie.

5. macevspalpy113

macevspalpy113 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 6, 2004
    I'll see it on Friday at a regular projection theater. I tried doing a midnight showing for Episode 3 back in the day, but I really couldn't focus on it, and I had also been heavily spoiled, umm, on these forums as a matter of fact. :oops:

6. JEDI_MISFIT138

JEDI_MISFIT138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2003
    I'm going on Sunday with my wife and some friends. I'm so excited, since this is my first time seeing any Indy film on the big screen. I was 9 when TLC was released but wasn't able to go for whatever reason. I'll be making up for it by seeing this film at least 3 times in theaters.:D

7. Go-Mer-Tonic

Go-Mer-Tonic Jedi Youngling star 6

Aug 22, 1999
    I convinced the owner of my company to buy out a theater for tomorrow evening.

8. Anakin_Darth

Anakin_Darth Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 28, 2005
    Sounds good, Go-Mer!

For me, I'm gonna be going to the Midnight showing with my girlfriend and close friends - this is THE movie event of the summer, nothing can come close. I'm getting that feeling I had for each of the Star Wars prequels - that intangible feeling, it's like being a kid again. This movie is gonna be perfect, and I hope we all enjoy it ^_^

9. solojones

solojones Chosen One star 10

Sep 27, 2000
    The ArcLight was definitely the right choice of theatre. Such an amazing theatre! And they had one of Mutt's motorcycles from the film in the lobby :D

-sj loves kevin spacey

10. Gobi-1

Gobi-1 Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 22, 2002
    Mutt "They left my bike in the lobby. They left it in the lobby."

11. WormieSaber

WormieSaber Jedi Master star 5

Oct 22, 2000
    I watched it at this brand new theater called Harkins Theater in moreno valley. Loved watching it in a 19 duplex theater, and everything brand spakin' new. I'm watching it again tomorrow night at a different theater called CinemaStar. Basically, this is the theater that has table seating, but I only care about the sound. CinemaStar always has the best sound around for some reason, from my experience.

12. Myriad_Daydreams

Myriad_Daydreams Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2007
    I was going to go to a midnight showing, but something came up :( I went last night and one of my friends dressed up for the occasion :D He pulled off Indy pretty well, but I confiscated the fedora :D I live in a small town, so going to a midnight showing wouldn't have been all that special anyway.

13. Amon_Amarth

Amon_Amarth Force Ghost star 6

Jan 27, 2005
    I watched it with the Sci-Fi & Fantasy Society at my University. We celebrated the end of exams by going to see Indy on Friday. :D The Society ordered the tickets and even played half of the price for all of us. We strolled down to the cinema very close to the Uni, occupied a significant part of the hall, afterwards went to the pub and discussed the KotCS awesomeness. It was a fantastic day. :)

I couldn't go to a midnight showing since I had a really important exam on the morning on 23rd, but this was just as great.

14. solojones

solojones Chosen One star 10

Sep 27, 2000
    Well on my second viewing tonight I went to an old live theatre that's been converted and there were probably 700 people in my audience! Which is a whole lot of fun. Definitely a film you need to see with a lot of people in theatres!

-sj loves kevin spacey

15. jedijason330

jedijason330 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 11, 2005
    I went to a midnight showing with my wife and 7 week old baby. That was her first movie.

16. JEDI-RISING

JEDI-RISING Chosen One star 6

Apr 15, 2005
    i saw it at a new Harkins in Phoenix. every screen is digital projection. like watching a dvd!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.