main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I Bought Them All - the Figures, the Ships, even the LEGO! (Part 2)

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by LAJ_FETT , Sep 8, 2012.

1. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    Here's a pic of my haul from the last week - still have a couple of things that I'm waiting on. This is first Target order, Disney store order, and Rogue One Smuggler's box. Best thing other than the Smuggler's box that showed up the day before - the other things showed up on my Birthday :)

[​IMG]

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Delivery man brought my copy of Rogue One: Catalyst from Amazon UK earlier. Next on my reading list!

Juke Skywalker and Darthmaul208 like this.
  3. Giovs

Giovs Jedi Master star 3

Apr 29, 2013
    Got my tickets for Rogue One today :D
    And ordered Black Series 6'' Director Krennic on ebay also, it'll be at least a couple of weeks waiting for him.

4. Juke Skywalker

Juke Skywalker Force Ghost star 5

Mar 27, 2004
    I also got my tickets for R1 opening night. From the sound of it SW fans once again broke the internet and the friend I had going online to get them got "put in line" for an hour before giving up. But she was able to go today and get them at the box office so it's all good. We've got ten of us going, so should be fun.

whostheBossk, Giovs and cubman987 like this.
  5. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    Purchased tickets for 2 showings of Rogue One on opening night. Can't believe it's just a couple of weeks away!

6. Juke Skywalker

Mar 27, 2004
    Just picked up a vintage Biker Scout. That gives me 58 vintage SW figures. I'm gettin' there!

7. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    I bought some more stuff at Disneystore.com - got the 10" Leia and Darth Vader, Elite series Jyn, and a smaller TFA figure set.

8. Juke Skywalker

Mar 27, 2004
    I really need to get on there and see what all they've got.

9. Giovs

Giovs Jedi Master star 3

Apr 29, 2013
    Black Series 6 '' Scarif Stormtrooper Squad Leader
    Loved the figure!
    Also got 2 more tickets so I can go watch Rogue One with my girlfriend.
    So it's going to be like this: Opening night with my younger brother, and the next day with the gf.

Juke Skywalker likes this.
  10. whostheBossk

whostheBossk Force Ghost star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Yes it almost time!!! Got opening day and plan on day after as well.

Since last update. (Besides Force Friday grabs):

Vintage figure lot of 30, ESB Rebel Command Center with box, POTF Like Endor coin, Lee's Action Figure guides (9), vintage weapons lot, Vintage Collection Rebel Fleet trooper and Sandtrooper w/card, B-Wing pilot(2), Death Star Droid, Lot of modern X-Wing, Tie, Republic Star fighter, Galactic Heroes Falcon for son, lot of ROTJ Weequeys/Klaatu, modern weapon lot (3), TPM These Hangar playset, Naboo pilots lot, vintage cards/accessories, vintage figure lot of 15 including a nice Imperial Commander & Lando, vintage Vehicle Maintenance energized mini-rig w/box, lot of 16 figures, nice B-Wing pilot, Chewbacca and lot of POTF 2 weapons at The Hunt Store, Vintage Pop up R2D2 with card and saber!!!!, Yularen officer!, A-Wing pilot w/black blaster!!!!, lot of 7 vintage Leia's including nice Bespin clear neck, lot of 6 including nice Both Han, B-Wing pilot, & Rebel Soldier, lot of 19 including my best Walrus Man, lot of 17, Prune Face MOC, lot of 35 including nice Obi Wan with tip on saber/ some weapons, first 24 action figure case card, ROTJ alternate Chewbacca card back, and my first Droid and Ewok series feedbacks.

Collector show pickups include Cap-2 with book and box, 1980 Monster magazines, Republic tank and some loose figures.

11. Kyle Katarn

Kyle Katarn Force Ghost star 6

Jul 10, 1998
    Found a lone R1 Leia Organa (as seen in Rebels) on the shelf at Target. It looked to me as if the shelf had been freshly stocked that day as there were a bunch of the second wave figures there too (Andor, Krennic, Vader, etc) but only one Rebels Leia.

12. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Picked up the Jan 2017 issue of 3D World magazine in town today. The cover story is 'Celebrate the Art of SW'.

whostheBossk and Darthmaul208 like this.
  13. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    A couple of thrift store finds recently - got a nice heavy Disney Store Kylo Renn mask and a jumbo sized musical Chewbacca pez.

14. Giovs

Giovs Jedi Master star 3

Apr 29, 2013
    Black Series 6 '' Director Krennic. Loved the face sculpt, really well done.
    Also got a Han and Chewie T-shirt, I'll use it in the Rogue One opening night.

15. Giovs

Giovs Jedi Master star 3

Apr 29, 2013
    Got a Death Trooper Popcorn bucket at the movie theater today.
    Pretty cool.
    Took a pic so you guys could see it:
    [​IMG]

16. Juke Skywalker

Mar 27, 2004
    Very cool! Did you get that while buying popcorn for another flick or did they just have them for sale there? If my theater has them I'm so getting one.

Giovs likes this.
  17. Giovs

Giovs Jedi Master star 3

Apr 29, 2013
    You could buy only the bucket, that's what I did.
    But there are options to buy it with popcorn only, or to buy it with popcorn and 2 drinks. That way the bucket is cheaper, but I was just passing by and wasn't going to watch anything, so... had to go for the bucket only.
    I live in Brazil, so I'm not sure if this bucket is for sale in the US as well or if it's just a brazillian thing. I would imagine there's probably something similiar.
    In another brazillian theater they're selling a Death Star popcorn bucket. But we don't have that in my city.

18. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    I'll have to see if my local cinema here in the UK has anything similar when I go on Thursday.

Darthmaul208 likes this.
  19. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    I wouldn't be surprised if some US theatre chains had those or something similar. My local cinema usually has tin buckets for major blockbuster releases, so I might nab a Rogue One one if I can.

20. Juke Skywalker

Mar 27, 2004
    Yeah, it'll vary by theater chain. For TFA my theater had an exclusive Captain Phasma cup. I'm sure each chain will get their own special chotsky. Gonna be hard to top that bucket though. Very cool.

21. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Ticket for Rogue One (3D) this morning. It's very good. As far as I could tell the cinema had no special cups, etc for the film They had a few boxes of SW plushies but I gave those a pass. Also found the 2017 SW Insider Special Edition at a local bookstore/newsagents.

22. Giovs

Giovs Jedi Master star 3

Apr 29, 2013
    Loved the movie.
    And I got a Black Series 6'' Clone Commander Cody.

23. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    Got a nice haul of figures just in time for Rogue One
    [​IMG]

Also picked up this bucket and free poster at the movie
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

24. Giovs

Giovs Jedi Master star 3

Apr 29, 2013
    Catalyst and Twiligth Company hardcovers just arrived.

Juke Skywalker and cubman987 like this.
  25. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Today's purchases include:

2 Magazines all about Rogue One
    1 Rogue One t-shirt
    1 Target exclusive Rey wearing Finn's jacket Funko Pop!
    1 Rebels Princess Leia figure

And my Disney Store Premium Exclusive 10" Jyn figure arrived as well. I also got a package of Valentines from 1997 at Goodwill :p

Juke Skywalker and cubman987 like this.