main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I need info

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Dobermann, Oct 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dobermann

Dobermann Jedi Master star 1

Aug 7, 2001
    Not just regular info either. Info that doesn't really matter at all.

You see, i'll be getting Jedi Outcast for my gamecube soon, and although i'll be buying it no matter what the answer to my question, I need to know.

Can you choose what colour lightsaber Kyle uses in the game?

I want a green one, or possibly red, but i've only seen screenshots of Blue sabers. Somebody said to me with a cheat you can choose your colour in the PC version but what about the console version???

This is stupid i know.

Oh and I'm trying to get tie fighter on the pc at the mo and this question isn't so stupid. Will it run ok on win98 and will it be ok since i don't have any flash graphics cards??

Edit: Since Dan has been so kind as to post the links to the relevant threads, I'll just lock this. :)

2. Dan

Dan Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 15, 1999
    Kyle has a blue saber in the single player game. I suppose it's possible that cheats will allow you to change that, but since we don't know the console version cheats, we can't be sure. In multiplayer, you should be able to choose your color.

And TIE Fighter has a ton of incompatibilities and I'm not too knowledgable about it, but I think Win98 should be able to run the CD version pretty easily. Don't worry about the graphics card, the game is seven years old I believe.

Other threads you may want to see: Jedi Outcast for Console and a recent TIE Fighter incompatibility thread, although the latter deals with XP and you hopefully won't have to deal with it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.