main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I Turn To You (A JA Fanfic)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Renton Kenobi, May 25, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tigris

Tigris Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2000
    I WANT MORE AND I WANT IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I'm so demanding tongue.gif )

2. jodiwent

jodiwent Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2000
    Intence! More? I love stories that tug at the heart.

3. HealerLeona

HealerLeona Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2000
    Scars on wrists?? Self inflicted??? What happened to Obi-Wan???

Post, tell us please!!!

4. Bastet

Bastet Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 1999
    Ack! What happened?! Wow, this story is good. More soon, please!

5. Obi-wan's Padawan

Obi-wan's Padawan Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 11, 2000
    How did Obi-Wan get the scars on hie wrists??This is a very good story. Please post more soon.

6. Alli-Wan

Alli-Wan Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 21, 1999
    Interesting plot developments. Believable character reactions. Awaiting more. --AWK

7. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

JediKnight-Obi-Wan Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 13, 2000
    He didn't try to kill himself did he????
    Good start! Very interesting.

8. Jedi-Jade

Jedi-Jade Jedi Master star 4

Nov 21, 1999
    Wow! Great job. Keep it up and write more soon!

9. epic

epic Ex Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 1999
    Yeah, great stuff so far. Great approach to the story.

10. Jedi_Borme

Jedi_Borme Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 17, 2000
    This is a really good story. I can't wait to read the next part. Post more soon please!!!!!!!!!

11. The Jedi Princess

The Jedi Princess Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 30, 1999
    Awesome story. Keep it up.

12. Renton Kenobi

Renton Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

May 24, 2000
    Why can I not see new posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad.gif stupid server mad.gif

13. Tenel'Ka

Tenel'Ka Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 5, 2000
    GIVE US MORE, FOR THE LOVE OF...THE JEDI!!!!

14. jedi jaffacake

jedi jaffacake Jedi Youngling star 1

May 12, 2000
    Obi Wan's cutting himself up because of Qui Gon?! I'm going to bop him one....
    Great story, post fast!

15. Jedi Erica Amidala

Jedi Erica Amidala Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 16, 1999
    This is great! Please post more!

16. Tigris

Apr 2, 2000
    MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE.....

Do you get the point or should I keep going?

17. Renton Kenobi

May 24, 2000
    Tigris: I get the point
    Italics mean flashback

Nova Lei strode down the streets of Benal 3 making her way to the small hole in the wall that she called home. She herself was a runaway. She ran away from home when she was ten years old, she was now twenty. She just assumed she cared about Obi-Wan so much is that she felt bad for the kid. But she knew how much it hurt him to leave the temple. It was his home, family, and friends. It took alot of gut on his part to leave she thought.

But his decision is what tore him apart.

When she first met Obi-Wan when he came to Benal 3 he was very much into depression. She had never seen it so bad. He looked like his soul had been ripped out and just an empty shell was left in the place of what used to be Obi-Wan Kenobi.

And her worst fears came true about one month ago.

Nova made her usual trip back to her home from her work at the local cafe. The walk home was nothing unusual. Her mind was on Obi-Wan Kenobi, the new kid at the apartment complex she lived in. He had an old soul, or none at all. She be-friended him as soon as he came to Benal. Almost as if rutien she checked in on him everyday after work. He was so young.

She ran up the stairs two at a time to her and Obi-Wan's rooms. Obi-Wan told her that she had some capabilities with the thing he called the force. Something in the back of her mind said that something here was not right. There was something wrong. She knocked on Obi-Wan's door. "Obi-Wan?" She didn't hear him answer. Nova knocked on the door again. "Are you there?"

"He hasn't answered all day." Nova turned to a small girl standing by his door.

"What do you mean?"

The girl pulled out a quite large book and showed it to Nova. "He let me borrow this book. I wanted to give it back."

Now Nova was worried.

She now was pounding the door. "Obi-Wan!" Letting the law slip her mind she knock down the door and ran into his small living space. She ran into his room and saw him lying on the floor next to his bed. "Obi-Wan?" She walked up next to him and stared at him. The room was quite dark and she couldn't see well. "Computer lights on at 5." The room lit up and he was covered in what looked like his own blood. She bent down to him and picked up his arm.

He had slit his wrist.

"Amanda!" She screamed. "Get Dr. Andrews now!" Nova gripped Obi-Wan's wrists tightly trying to stop the flow of blood. "Obi-Wan please hold on. Please."

18. snowbee-wan kenobi

snowbee-wan kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2000
    This is really good. Sorry I didn't post sooner. KEEP GOING!

19. Jedi Erica Amidala

Jedi Erica Amidala Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 16, 1999
  20. MaraJessie

MaraJessie Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 8, 1999
    WOW!!! Great story....KEEP GOING PLEASE!!!

21. Kelly Kenobi

Kelly Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 23, 2000
    Wow Renton Kenobi what can I say, this is excellent!!!! I am so mad at Qui-Gon for making Obi-Wan so depressed he would try to hurt himself. I look forward to more of this. I wonder if this Obi-Wan is as forgiving as he is in other threads or if he finally tells Qui-Gon off, big time!!!!!

22. Renton Kenobi

May 24, 2000
    Obi-Wan Kenobi made his way to town from the small hole in the wall that he lived in with Nova. He couldn't complain, it was a place to live. When he was on Yavin he slept in alleyways and warehouses. He liked it on Benal, he felt almost comfortable here. The hairs on the back of his neck.

Someone was here that he surely didn't want to see.

He quickly turned to see Qui-Gon Jinn standing in front of him. No! Obi-Wan would not run away from him. He didn't need to. Like Nova said, he should show him what he has gone through, show what rejecting him felt like.

"Obi-Wan?" The sound of his voice was like a ice pick stabbing through his brain. Qui-Gon was totally naieve to the situation. Had no clue to what has happend.

"Qui-Gon." Obi-Wan said with a sharp tounge. It surprised him to see Qui-Gon flinch at his tone. But personally, Obi-Wan didn't care.

"I...I've been searching for you." Qui-Gon stammered out. Not knowing if he should continue, Obi-Wan was angry. "May we talk?"

Obi-Wan stood towards him staring him down which made hit Qui-Gon to the core. Should he let him talk? "No."

Qui-Gon stiffend as if he had been hit. "No?"

"No!" Obi-Wan snapped. I turned to walk away, he waved his hand to brush Qui-Gon off. "I have nothing to say to you."

"But Obi-Wan." Qui-Gon almost cried. "Please can we talk? It's about you coming back to the temple."

Obi-Wan turned back to him. "I'm not going back."

"What...I thought you would want to?"

"I guess that shows how much you know me Qui-Gon." Obi-Wan glared at him. He pulled down his collar on his neck to reveal a thin scar across his kneck. "Do you know what that is Qui-Gon? Do you!" Qui-Gon was speechless. "Not enough Qui-Gon? How about this?" He pulled up his sleeves to reveal his scars on his wrists. "Do you get the picture Qui-Gon?"

"Obi-Wan I-" Qui-Gon wanted to cry. How could he do this.

"Did you even begin to think that you wouldn't hurt me?" Obi-Wan began to cry. "Did you think that I would take it okay. 'Yeah, sure Master I understand you don't want to train me anymore.'" Obi-Wan got right up into his face. "Do you know how much it hurt when you said that to me Qui-Gon? I had never in my life felt that. Never. I couldn't stand to wake up to face another day knowing that I was rejected from the only father I have ever known. Ever! I tried to kill myself Qui-Gon. Twice." Obi-Wan fought the tears. " I had been in depression for so long, luckily I have friends who give a <blank> about me." Qui-Gon clamped his eyes shut.

Obi-Wan turned to walk away and said coldly. "Which is more than I can say for you."

23. Tigris

Apr 2, 2000
    Now that you have posted, I believe there is something I need to say:

MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE......

Well it worked last time.

24. Anakin's Angel

Anakin's Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

May 3, 2000

Oh my....this is certainly wonderful!
    Please post soon, I love your Obi-Wan!

Yes...please post often!

aa

25. The Butler

The Butler Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 1999
    You know, your Obi-Wan is showing a side that doesn't come up a lot in other fanfics. I also wondered why Obi-Wan wouldn't just go up to Qui-Gon and tell him how much it hurts to be rejected instead of running happily back to the Temple when Qui-Gon crooks his finger. Cool!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.