main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends "I Will Always Love You" (J/J/Z, Post The Unifying Force, Romance,) *Chapter 7: 01/19/2007

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by skywalkerlover00, Feb 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valley_Lord

Valley_Lord Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2005
    Soon as in now? or now?
    now?
    (Glenn)

2. skywalkerlover00

skywalkerlover00 Jedi Master star 4

May 7, 2005
    Glenn and CC: Soon as in tonight. I promise. I finally finsihed writing the update. I was watching smallville reruns.

3. Corellian_Cutie

Corellian_Cutie Jedi Master star 4

Dec 13, 2005
    ^^cool....i missed gilmore girls last night :_| ...at least i caught the golf reality show...

update tonight! alright!!!! woot woot!

the piggy of punishment [face_pig]

4. skywalkerlover00

May 7, 2005
    I know how you feel about Gilmore Girls. I missed supernatural last night. But yes, there will be an update tonight.

5. Corellian_Cutie

Dec 13, 2005
    around what time Lolly???

6. Valley_Lord

Dec 2, 2005
    I don't need network TV, I've got every season of CSI, Stargate,Mcgyver,Allo ALlo! and Lost on dvd
    (Glenn)

7. Corellian_Cutie

Dec 13, 2005
    i'm looking for seasons 2 and on of night court...can't find it!

8. skywalkerlover00

May 7, 2005
    I'm working on the post now.

CC: You can't find it? that sucks.

Glenn: Well, I have almost every season of gilmore Girls, the OC, One tree Hill, Smallville, Survivor, CSI, Lost, and Alias on DVD.

9. Corellian_Cutie

Dec 13, 2005
    wow. that's a lot of TV.

10. skywalkerlover00

May 7, 2005
    ha ha. i know. I love smallville though. Can you blame me?

i love sugarcult. lol. that was really random. I'm trying to avoid OPPM though. How about I love all American Rejects? Straitjacket Feeling is the best song ever. Fall Out Boy is cool too. Sugar We're Going Down Rocks. So does Dance, Dance. Sorry, but again I'm trying to avoid OPPM.

11. Corellian_Cutie

Dec 13, 2005
    ^i haven't head sugarcult (actually, proably have but didn't know it)...i love AAR,...may fave is dance inside. personally, dance dance is preferable to sugar we're goin down, but their both awesome. Nirvana's awesome too...i love Breed.

12. skywalkerlover00

May 7, 2005
    AAR is awesome. But I was trying to avoid OPPM. Ryan Cabrera is ok too. Shine On is a great song.

13. Valley_Lord

Dec 2, 2005
    I don't know any of those bands/groups I'm a korn fan, listen to some Offspring, Metallica, and Rammstein
    (Glenn)

14. Corellian_Cutie

Dec 13, 2005
    Korn's awesome...but i usually make the mistkae of listenning to them too loud so i get a headache.

Stupid OPPM

15. skywalkerlover00

May 7, 2005
    Glenn: You haven't heard of any of them? How about ACDC or Blink-182? I've heard of Korn and Metallica though.

CC: We're getting off-topic again.

16. Corellian_Cutie

Dec 13, 2005
    that we are. all on account of OPPM.

so..about that update....

17. Valley_Lord

Dec 2, 2005
    Those two yeah, I have Back in Black as a matter of fact. Of course I also listen to Prince, can't help avoiding him in MN

18. Corellian_Cutie

Dec 13, 2005
    Lolly...what time u gonna update???

stupid OPPM

19. skywalkerlover00

May 7, 2005
    ok.. here's the next chapter. Sorry it's so short.

Chapter 6: Jag

Last night was amazing. It was like Ylesia all over again. As if there were no problems between us. Things haven?t been this good between us since well ? ever. There was no Zekk, no parents to tell us no, and no baby to hang over our heads. Despite this vast improvement, I still need to talk to that vent-crawler. I need to know what the person I once called a friend was thinking, sleeping with my fiancée. While she was pregnant, for God?s sake. For the sake of the friendship we once had, I needed to talk this over with him, and let him know how I feel. This was never going to work.

As I approached Zekk?s door, I reached up to knock. A few seconds later, the door opened, and Zekk appeared, an exuberant smile on his face. When he saw I was his unexpected guest, his hand went to his belt, where I knew his lightsaber was stored. Glaring at me, Zekk said coldly,? Hello, Fel. Why are you here??

Angrily, I snapped,? Listen, vent-crawler. I don?t know how you got her to sleep with you, but I don?t ever want you near Jay again.?

Smirking, Zekk laughed and said,? Oh, General Grim, you afraid Jay?s still in love with me? And that she?s going to leave you for me??

That was it. I was going to kill that Ex-Dark side scum. Pulling my fist back to punch Zekk, I stopped when I heard a soft voice come from behind me,? Jag, he?s not even worth it.?

Turning, I saw Jaina, who was glaring at Zekk. Looking to me, she muttered,? C?mon Jag.?

As she pulled me away, Zekk called out,? Wait, Fel.?

Taking a deep breath, I slowly turned towards Zekk and said,? what do you want??

Glancing at Jaina, he replied,? To talk to you.?

Shaking her head, Jaina said indignantly,? No. You aren?t talking to Jag.?

Taking Jaina?s hand, I looked her in the eyes, and said,? Jay, he?s right. We do need to talk. Alone.?

Biting her lip, Jaina whispered,? Okay, Jag.?

As she turned to leaved, I pulled her back and kissed her passionately. Slipping my arms around her waist, I used my tongue to gently separate her lips, taking the kiss deeper. Slowly, my lips moved from hers, gently trailing down her neck.

We stopped when Zekk cleared his throat impatiently. Puling away, I turned to Zekk and said,? Sorry, Zekk. Forgot you were there for a second.?

Smiling ruefully as Jaina walked away, he replied,? It?s okay. With a girl like Jay, I?d forget about everyone else too.?

I laughed and then said,? I know. Speaking of Jaina, why did you sleep with her??

Walking into his apartment, he said,? Jag, I?m honestly sorry I did it. Jaina was your girl, and you didn?t deserve for me to do what I did.?

Following Zekk, I said,? That?s not an answer.?

Zekk sighed, and sitting on his couch, he said,? Jag, Jaina.. she?s amazing. I?ve loved her for a long time. And here she was, standing at my door. Having her around, it?s intoxicating. Remembering her kiss, it killed me to not have that anymore.?

Sighing, I said,? Zekk, I can understand wanting something you can?t have, trust me. But why would you do that? You know she?s expecting our first kid soon.?

Putting his face in his hands, Zekk muttered,? Kriff, jag. You say you understand but how can you. I?m the guy she claimed to love, but every time some other guy was around, I got dumped on the ground. Having her this close, I couldn?t handle it. I want her so bad.?

Looking at my former friend, I said,? Zekk, I once called you a friend. But now you slept with my fiancée and you expect me to forgive you.?

Looking up at me, Zekk said,? Jag, you have to think about this, I?m just a lovesick Jedi, but Jaina.. Ask yourself, why would Jaina sleep with me??

Rubbing my eyes, I said,? Zekk, you?re right. I guess this is her fault too. If I can forgive her, I should be able to forgive you as well.?

Look, i know it's short, but how was it. this chapter is for emeraldshadow, who wanted me to be nice to Zekk.:p

20. Corellian_Cutie

Dec 13, 2005
    gah!! die zekk! die!!!! nice post Lolly! Die Zekk!!!!

(calm voice) ok. i'm done.

21. skywalkerlover00

May 7, 2005
    I am not going to kill off Zekk, CC. Thanks though. Good thing you're done, i'm in a be nice to Zekk mood right now. Which explains the be nice to Zekk post.

22. Corellian_Cutie

Dec 13, 2005
    ^ur not??? [face_worried] too bad...

23. skywalkerlover00

May 7, 2005
    CC: You forget, i'm half J/Z too. I'm a fence sitter, remember?

Speaking of fence sitters, where is good trusted emeraldshadow to comment on the be nice to Zekk post?

24. Corellian_Cutie

Dec 13, 2005
    ah yes...i just got done fixing my comment in Dubious Engagment about ur j/z-ness.

stupid OPPM

25. skywalkerlover00

May 7, 2005
    I know I read your comment, Sorry, i'm just in a be nice to zekk mood right now.

Where are my other readers other than CC? Glenn? Gary? Gordon? Marie? And everyone else who i can't remember your names?

Good trusted emeraldshadow, where are you?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.