main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"If Fear Controlled Your Destiny" Luke gave in to hate, that led to the Dark Side! Dark Luke OT AU

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Obi-Zahn Kenobi, Apr 29, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi-Zahn Kenobi

Obi-Zahn Kenobi Force Ghost star 7

Aug 23, 1999
    Read this please!

Title: If Fear Controlled Your Destiny
    Plot: Luke falls and takes over the galxy with his father. Maybe he even falls in love with Mara Jade.
    Primary Characters: Luke, Vader, Mara Jade, and Leia.
    Secondary Characters: Palpatine, Lando, and Obi-Wan.

I deleted the other part cause I was so ashamed of it. It wasn't as good as my other thing. Look below for that part. Much better

2. jade_angel

jade_angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 4, 2001
    That was great! Dark Luke aus are always good. Though I never liked reading stories in dialogue form. They take much of the emotional context out of the story, but keep it up. :)

3. Obi-Zahn Kenobi

Aug 23, 1999
    Sorry bout the dialogue form. Oh I like your Dark Luke AU. And someone made a round robin with something like this, but the plot was destroyed by this and that. Palpster killing Vader and Luke killing Mara and then Luke becomes Palpster's apprentice.

4. jade_angel

Apr 4, 2001
    Yeah I read that and I was really displeased when Vader was destroyed. I read about five more posts after that and then gave up on it because it just disturbed me. I didn't like it, no offense to those who wrote it!! Apologies, but Miguel's story had the potential to become really good and then suddenly it just fell flat on its back. And thanks, What Destiny Reads is completed and I'll post tomorrow on it. Just incase you want to know. ;)

5. Obi-Zahn Kenobi

Aug 23, 1999
    Thanx for the info! Please post it all! ;) I [face_love] your thread!

6. jade_angel

Apr 4, 2001
    Thanks! I sound redundant after having said it before, but I did really did work hard on it. I'm working on a couple of new AUs, one I'm gonna co-author with Ruck And Maul, watch out for that one and another I'm beginning to write another AU with Vader and Leia together as a team. It was an idea I had long ago and when I began coming out with the plot it seemed a little bit like Infinities, so I'm trying to change it as much as possible.
    PS: Your fic is great. It shows potential and promise. Continue on working! :)

7. Obi-Zahn Kenobi

Aug 23, 1999
    jade_angel! Here's a revised post! I think it has a chance to be great!

Luke Skywalker screamed in agony. He had never known anything more painful.
    Not even when he crashed his skyhopper into the wall in the Jundland Wastes.
    He had spent days in the Anchorhead infirmary in extreme pain. His uncle
    hadn?t let him use his skyhopper for six months. He returned to the present and
    looked at his stump of a hand and started moving away from Vader, murderer
    of his father, that is as Obi-Wan told him. His mortal enemy said

"There is no escape, don?t make me destroy you, You do not realize you
    importance, you have only begun to discover your power. Join me and I can
    complete your training, with our combined strength, we can end this
    meaningless conflict and bring order to the galaxy."

Luke full of anger, and hate, yelled as loud as he could,

"I?ll never join you!"

His enemy replied to Luke, in an almost pitying voice,

"If only you knew the power of the Dark Side. Obi-Wan never told you what
    happened to your father."

"He told me enough. He told me you killed him." The words came out with a
    hatred deep enough to turn anyone to the Dark Side. Vader smiled, and replied.

"No Luke, I am your father."

Luke was so shocked he almost thought it was true, he fought the thought out of his head and yelled with all his might.

"No! That?s not true, that?s impossible!"

"Search your feelings, you know it to be true!"

Luke yelled in horror, because his feelings had already told him that it was true.

"No! No! NO!"

Vader replied,

"Luke, you can destroy the Emperor, he has foreseen it. It is your destiny."

Knowing Luke would never join him without benefit, he tried tempting him.

"Join me, and we can rule the galaxy as father, and son "

He lowered his lightsaber, and put it away, then reached his hand out knowing
    his son would succumb to his fear,

Luke straightened, and thought ?What am I doing?? he became calm, and jumped
    of the small circle he was holding onto? His fear seized him, and after what seemed
    like an eternity he reached instinctively for a bar to hold onto, he caught one. He then
    wheezed,

"I-I-I? can?t"

His father walked out onto the gantry and reached for Luke?s right arm, he helped Luke
    up, and knew that Luke would never turn back to the light, or betray him. They both proudly
    walked off the gantry into the slim building to Vader?s waiting medical team.

Vader, Luke and a few officers with a medical team stood on anther gantry almost a
    kilometer below where Luke and Vader had fought less than an hour ago. They saw
    a small metal glint and peered in it?s direction. There it was, his hand Vader lifted his
    hand to call it to him but Luke quickly pushed it down. He lifted his left hand and it came
    right to it. His father said,

"Good Luke, you have defiance, and an understanding of the force. The Emperor does not
    stand a chance"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another post tomorrow! It's written up! Like it?

8. jade_angel

Apr 4, 2001
    It's great! I was kind of confused with the dialogue form because I didn't know what Luke was doing! silly me. Good work!

9. Obi-Zahn Kenobi

Aug 23, 1999
    Like my references to his past on Tatooine? I was thinking of a way to make it more interesting. Did I find it?
    Edit: I'm going to add an expanded sickbay scene tomorrow.

P.S. It'll be much better

10. jade_angel

Apr 4, 2001
    Yeah, I noticed that reference to the past right away. Hurry up and write more! This really ( must I repeat it? ) goooood!!!

11. DarkATX

DarkATX Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 14, 2000
    Hmmm, not too bad...be mindful of clarity.
    I like your Dark Luke alot! Very evil...a big departure from the Luke we know from the films.

12. Obi-Zahn Kenobi

Aug 23, 1999
    In the Exucutor's sickbay I have a revised scene where he's even more evil and
    crummy. Makes you wanna kill him. He killed an innocent Imp! Well he tried to assainate him, but still!

13. jade_angel

Apr 4, 2001
    Well I just hope you don't kill Vader off. He and Luke ( and I'm positive I've said this a couple of times before ) are my favourite characters!! That's why I didn't like Miguel's thread. ( Still don't mean to offesive, apologies again.)
    And Dark Luke? Ah yes, I find it hard for Luke to become evil right away. Even if he has joined Vader he still carries a bit of innocence in him that needs to be crushed. That's the thing about Miguel's thread, it doesn't show his transition to the darkside, Luke just automatically becomes evil.

14. Obi-Zahn Kenobi

Aug 23, 1999
    Your right. I'll add another scene before posting the scene where luke slaughters the poor Lieutenant.(I changed his rank, Captain in the Army is about Lieutenant in the navy.) I'll make his transition smoother. Any suggestions?

15. Obi-Zahn Kenobi

Aug 23, 1999
    *Shamelessly ups his own thread [face_devil] * UP! Oh, I've got a minor case of writers block.

16. jade_angel

Apr 4, 2001
    Okee, suggestions, well if you're going to add Palpy into this, DO NOT I repeat this DO NOT make Lukie a servant of that damn Emperor. It's a bit out of character for me but kill PALPY.
    Down With Palpy!
    Okay, well you can also show Luke's training with Vader and how father and son becomes closer too.
    PS: Another good AU to read is What If Vader Survived Endor, it's not a Dark Luke thing but it is good ( if you can take a hint you know that I've written in it *hint *hint) ;)

17. Obi-Zahn Kenobi

Aug 23, 1999
    Another post soon.

18. Darth_Fruitcake

Darth_Fruitcake Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2001
    Heheh...evil Luke stories are really good! Of course, when I make him evil, he doesn't stay that way for long.

19. Obi-Zahn Kenobi

Aug 23, 1999
    Hold on have to do something for my grandma. I've got a funny scene that was serious in the movie. :)

Edit: I promise that Palpy will die! [face_devil]

20. Obi-Zahn Kenobi

Aug 23, 1999
    Here it is!

Leia and Lando flew past Tie fighters that screamed in the atmosphere and she heard something
    "Leia" "Lando did you hear that?"

"Hear what?"

"Luke!"

"Luke?s gone! You couldn?t hear him!"

"Lando we?ve gotta get out of here! Now!"

"We can?t do a jump inside the planets atmosphere!"

"Chewie! Now"

Lando replied "Okay, okay!"

Wondering why he was doing it, he slammed the hyperspace lever and nothing happened.

Leia screeched "You said you fixed it!

"My men did fix it! They fixed it!"

"Chewie!"

The Wookiee roared and grabbed a toolbox and ran to the engine.
    When he got there the droids R2-D2 and C-3PO were talking.

"Artoo" the tall golden droid said, "how could you know if know if the hyperdrive?s been
    deactivated?"

The short stubby droid whistled.

"The cities? computer told you? Artoo you know not to trust strange computers!"

The little droid zapped Threepio with his welder.

"Artoo, Chewbacca can fix the hyperdrive!"

The little droid rolled over to a small console and stuck an arm in. He switched the OS from
    MS Windows over to Stable Linux. (Sorry! Couldn?t help it! J ) The ship shot forward and
    Artoo rolled into the hole that Chewie was working in.

Luke sat in the Executor?s sickbay Luke awaited his father. The tall man stepped in through the door
    and Luke hopped off his bed and snapped to attention. His father turned to Doctor Chauvin and asked
    "Are the nerves in my son?s hand completely connected?"

"Yes M?lord"

"Good."

Luke asked "Father" "Yes son?" "Are the droids ready yet?" "Yes. You may begin when ready."
    "Thank you."

"Lieutenant Baxter?"

A man of average stature got up from a desk and hurried over to Luke

"Yes Lord Skywalker?"

"Give me my lightsaber."

"Just a minute Lord Skywalker."

The man hurried over to his station and picked up the small cylinder and ran back,
    ?Almost gleefully? he thought. ?No taking any chances?. He called the saber to his hand
    and replied to Baxter "That won?t be necessary Lieutenant"

Baxter sat at his desk quickly scared out of his wits.

Like it? Feedback welcomed.

21. Obi-Zahn Kenobi

Aug 23, 1999
    Another post, I''m spoiling you aren't I? [face_devil]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Millennium Falcon hurtled through space on a random course. Leia closed her eyes and reached
    for the control panel. Lando screeched "Leia! Don?t!" It was too late the ship came out of hyperspace
    a few minutes later at the course that Leia had punched in. Lando Retorted "Look what you did! We
    might never get out of this system ." To which Leia replied "Lando, I don?t know what I did, a voice
    told me to reach for the panel and touch a few things. I have no idea what I did." "Well you know
    that could keep us from getting anywhere near your Rebellion." Lando said angrily "It?s late let?s get
    some sleep." They got up and went to their separate bunks. Leia got in her bunk and fell asleep.
    About two hours later Obi-Wan Kenobi appeared over her bed and said Leia, she mumbled in reply

"Lando leave me alone!"

"It is not Lando, I am Obi-Wan Kenobi."

Leia sat up quickly saw the spirit of Obi-Wan and screeched.

"General Kenobi!"

"It has been a long time since I fought by your father Leia, and I don?t think I deserve that title."

"General, why are you here? You died on the Death Star."

"I live in the afterlife, and communicate with living people as well, people such as? your brother."

"But I don?t have a brother."

"Search your feelings Leia, you will know who he is."

Leia pauses, then a knowing look appeared on her face

"Luke! Luke is my brother."

"Yes Leia, he has turned to the Dark Side. You must go to Dagobah, there you will find Yoda,
    The Jedi Master who trained me."

"Yoda?s still alive!"

"Leia you must go there to be trained, so you can turn Luke, your brother, back to the Light Side"

"I will train with Yoda"

"When Lando wakes up, have him take you to the surface."

"Yes General."

Obi-Wan?s ghost disappeared from the room, Leia knew she wouldn?t sleep a wink.

About a half hour later Luke and Vader were in Vader?s sparring room. A large droid rolled out onto
    the mat that Luke would fight it on. It jumped at Luke and he blocked the swing that came at him, Luke attacked using the Light Side out of habit. The droid doubled it?s attack and Luke was beaten against a
    wall. The droid swung a death blow. And it never reached Luke. His father had crushed the droid?s head
    and it?s lightsaber, he then said,

"Luke, you must give in to your anger, let it flow through you, that is the only way to destroy the droid"

"Yes Father, I?m beginning to understand. Another droid!" He barked at the supervising officer.
    The droid rolled out and began it?s ferocious attack. Luke?s face was getting hot from anger,
    he slammed his blade into the droid?s and the droid slammed into the wall. The droid jumped
    over Luke and spun swinging his saber. That was the droid?s last mistake, Luke jumped over
    the droid and sliced it in half, the droid fell over ?I could get used to this anger thing.? he thought

His father walked up to Luke and smiled inside his mask saying, "Good Luke, you understand the
    power of the Dark Side.

"Yes Father, I was a fool to believe the Light Side was stronger,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About a week later Luke was fighting one of the droids in his father?s sparring room, his anger pummeled droid after droid, ?Father needs to make more droids for this? he knew that at this pace he would have emptied the supply in a month. And it was a pretty large supply. Then one droid came out and started fighting, then another and another before he knew it he was surrounded. ?Ah a challenge? he thought, it was almost fatal so many droids were around. Suddenly one droid
    took advantage of the confusion and sliced off Luke?s right hand. He screamed and used the Force to hurl his saber through all of the droid?s legs. They collapsed. The supervisor noticed and immediately shut down all the droids functions. A medical team rushed out and hurried a fuming Luke to sickbay.

~~~

22. empress of justice

empress of justice Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 15, 2000
    Speaking as one of the authors at Miguels story (BTW, I'm liking yours alot) I just want to say (IMHO) that BOTH stories are good. Too bad you stopped reading there. and just a teaster...are you SURE Vader is dead? ;)

Empress

23. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    I thought I would repay your reading my story by looking at yours. I don't like Dark Luke stories, but this looks pretty good.

24. Obi-Zahn Kenobi

Aug 23, 1999
    Thanx for the feedback, here's some more. It shows that Skywalkers have DAAAARRRK tendencies.

Again in the sparsely decorated sickbay Luke sat on his bed bored, ?if only my hand was connected completely now, then I could duel with one of the droids my father makes, it doesn?t hurt as much this time. My right hand cut off twice in week, just my luck? he lifted his hand, ?well the attachment isn?t as good as it could be, at least I can write with it.? His memories drifted back to Tatooine. After the accident none of his body parts had worked very well. His Uncle Owen complained constantly for a month about how Luke couldn?t help with the chores, and about how those darned races kept him from doing them even when he *wasn?t* racing.

His Aunt Beru had just pitied him and muttered about how the races could be dangerous to the caretakers of the racer. He had also heard something about his father having raced in a galaxy famous race and winning. He had pressed but she never relented the information. He never heard her say another word about it after he asked her, ?Ah well? he thought, ?Father was a real good pilot" he had experienced it at Yavin when he destroyed the Death Star. ?Luke!? he scolded himself, ?Don?t dwell on those memories Luke! You have a new life now, and a new purpose.?

His father entered the room. All the officers snapped to attention. Luke?s doctor walked up to his father and said,

"M?lord? Are you here to check on Skywalker??

"Yes Dr. Chauvin, where is he?"

"Over here Lord Vader."

"Luke? Are you feeling better?"

Luke sat up and replied to his father,

"Yes Father. The nerves in my hand still haven?t connected completely. No duels for me."

Vader turned to Dr. Chauvin,

"Dr. when do you expect my son?s nerves will connect completely?"

"At most two days. If the best then tonight."

"Good."
    His father walked away the man to discuss his son?s condition.
    Luke called his aide Lieutenant Baxter to his side,

"Lieutenant Baxter?"

The man walked over to Luke and replied,

"Yes Lord Skywalker?"

Luke hated that title so much ?If only they would stop calling me that?

"I assume you have my saber ready?"

"Yes Lord Skywalker"

He quickly ran over to the desk where it was lying. Almost gleefully Luke noticed
    He sensed something was wrong, Vader took a quick look over at Luke and drew his saber without igniting it. The officer unaware hurried back and handed it with the blade emitter facing Luke, Luke flipped over Lieutenant Baxter and slammed him into the bed. There was a hole in the bed where the saber had burned through almost killing Luke.

"You betray me Lieutenant? Then you will die in the most painful way!"

He raised his hand and the Lieutenant grabbed his neck pleading for his life.

"I understand that the droid?s programming had been altered, by you!
    Don?t worry, you will not die in the way my father has killed so many.
    It will not be so? easy. You will die by fire."

Luke called his lightsaber to his hand and sliced off Lieutenant Baxter?s hand.

"Now, your foot!" Luke sliced at Baxter?s foot and it neatly came off.

Baxter screamed in pain yelling "Stop! Please! The pain!"
    "I have a, AAH! Family!"

Luke basked in the mans fear of death and his suffering. The orgy continued
    until the man was dead, he ordered his guards to take it out.

"Get his body out of here!" he barked. The troops obeyed as fast as a dog to a bone.
    Luke was beginning to enjoy his angry tendencies.

Like it? Luke is a BBAAADD boy for doing that

25. Obi-Zahn Kenobi

Aug 23, 1999
    Shameless, I know for upping my own thread like this. But NO MORE until I get confirmation that at least 5 people are reading it. And get on their knees and beg for more! [face_devil] Oh and suggestions, I've already written Mara into it, and I've got minor writer's block. Tou might say mine's an oval. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.