main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Imperial Outfitters updated...

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by Jedi Girl of Corellia, Mar 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    yeah, i think you should still be jacen.

2. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    Actually, Doc is working on a plastic piece. Much cheaper alternative.

3. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    ah, sounds cool then :D

mac: I agree, but there's no point in crying over the part you didn't get, might as well just play the part you did as well as you can (and make the director wish he'd cast you as the lead instead of that boob he did)....ooops! flashbacks from college theater [face_mischief] [face_blush]

4. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    Exar Kun actually does have a mechanical hand... or well he did. When he was alive anyway. There's a picture in the Guide to Characters where you can see it. I'm not sure if it's in the new or old one though... I'll see if I can scan it in.

5. VoidDancer

VoidDancer Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 13, 2002
    I've got the book plus all the comics he was in, I'll have to do some research tonight I guess.....

6. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    Well I'll see if I can find that picture...

7. VoidDancer

Feb 13, 2002
    Let the 1-upping begin :D

8. arrowheadpodracer

arrowheadpodracer Jedi Master star 5

Apr 9, 2002
    JP, Like Cory, Im planning on doing a tie pilot. Im not sure about the chest plate for that one. I cant picture it in my head. Is it anything like the rebel one?
    Not that I have any money to spend or anything, I'm just throwing this out in case its somehow relevant.

9. darth_hair

darth_hair Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2001
    i still want a quinlan vos costume , a snow trooper , and a vong . i really need to hit the gym !

10. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    Grr... all of my personal costumes are on a hiatus because mesa no nutin moolah. :(

11. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jun 27, 2002
    i thought cay qule droma lost his arm in that series. or maybe it was uliq. but not kun. hmm must find pics to figure out.

http://cgi.theforce.net/theforce/multimedia/imageFolio.cgi?action=view&link=Images/Expanded_Universe/Characters_Male/Exar_Kun&image=exar_kun.jpg&img=&tt=

well that looks like a mech arm to me. hmm when did he lose his real arm?

12. Jedi_Pilot

Jedi_Pilot Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 7, 2002
    AHPR - as far as I can remember the TIE pilot chest box is a more rectangular piece than the X-wing. Let me find some pics and see what can be done.

13. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    Josh: if you want we can get together when I get back sometime and work on our TIE costumes. It'll be awhile, granted, but it'd be fun to get this stuff done all at once and work on it w/ each other.

14. VoidDancer

Feb 13, 2002
    I also have an X-Wing pilot on the horizon and would like to not have to buy too many of the pieces form outside sources...so I'm really interested in what comes out here.

JGoC....I saw the pic you're talking about and saw the hand. I have NO IDEA where the artist got the idea for that. I went all the way through Dark Lords of the Sith and The Sith War....Exar Kun never lost a hand. Even at the last moment when he's infusing his spirit in the temple and making the fire storm....it's still a human hand. Dunno...

Birr, Cay Qel-Droma lost his arm in the Knights of the old republic series. He was a techie and so replaced it with a droid arm then.

15. arrowheadpodracer

Apr 9, 2002
    Cory- definitely! that would be cool. Maybe when we figure out what we need, I can take care of tracking the stuff down & possibly even try to get it some of it together before you get back (when will that be, BTW?).
    (and thanks for hooking up those imp decals. mine looks sweet on my car. :D )

16. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jun 27, 2002
    thanks void. i thought one of them lost their hand.

imp decals? anyoen selling them? i need one for my car, so that my rebel one isnt all alone.

17. arrowheadpodracer

Apr 9, 2002
    JD had a line on them a while ago. not sure if theyre still available.
    Anybody know? I could use 1 or 2 more.

dude!, a rebel one??!! I need a rebel one for the other side! where can I get one?

18. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    I have the address of the guy who sold us the first ones, if you want to try for another order of Imp ones.

The Rebel ones, well, those were ordered in Phoenix, and they were like $6.50 or something each and huge from what I remember. Not sure I want something that huge on my car. However, having several small Imp ones on the side does make it look like kill signs :D [face_devil]

19. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jun 27, 2002
    yeah they do seem a bit big, but well worth it. it cost me like 6 bucks each. maybe two smaller imps ones on the lower part of my back window would be cool.

20. Jedi_Pilot

Jedi_Pilot Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 7, 2002
    DH, it looks like we're good for stuff on Sunday. I've got another cut off bit, it's just thicker than the last one.

Also, the Dollar Zone up here in Longmont has toy mauser pistols that might work well as a base for blasters on the cheap.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.