main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Important news regarding jedimike - formerly of Cincy FF

Discussion in 'Archive: Dayton, OH' started by Krash, Mar 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    After further review of the facts presented in the case, as well as some discussion regarding new information presented. I (with the approval of OFH) am announcing that jedimike is going to be released from his ban, and placed under the direct supervision of Sean_Starrider.

What this means to Cincinnati FF
    As part of this agreement, jedimike is going to avoid the Cincy boards. In turn, any attempt at provoking (on either FF or JC boards) jedimike will be viewed as baiting...and subject to penalty by the RSA. This will include PMs, phone calls, and general harassment at Fanforce events (such as All-Ohio) I have already recieved copies of e-mail (sent by someone from Cincy) that have been documented and recorded as proof that the members of the Cincy FF are not as much the "innocent victims" as they made me believe. Leave jedimike alone...and he will leave you alone. Everytime the phone rings, do not presume to think it's jedimike out to get you...he has expressed to me (through channels) that he wants nothing to do with Cincy FF, and simply to find a new home with Dayton FF.

What this means to Dayton
    Many of you have expressed an desire to see jedimike released, and presented information that discredits many of the reasons why I (as RSA) banned him. While I hope this starts a new chapter for jedimike and Dayton FF together, I also must apologize to jedimike for any suffering this situation may have caused him and friends, many who came to his defense.

2. Sean_Starrider

Sean_Starrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    I want to wish JediMike the best of luck at his second chance at being a part of a FF. To quote Gandalf.."Breathe the free air again." Mike we all look forward to seeing you at our meeting on Sunday. Congrats on your long awaited reinstatement and welcome to the Dayton Fellowship. :)

3. Gwen_Amidala

Gwen_Amidala Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 2, 2003
    Welcome JediMike! We're a small group, but we have a good time. Hope you enjoy being with us!

4. jedimike421

jedimike421 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 28, 2002
    I want to thank you all for the warm welcome. I would have posted lastnight but I was blinded by the effects of hibernation sickness. Little SW humor for you all.

I also want to thank those responsible for having me re-enstated. Great support can come from even the most unlikely people. Its good to be back. I am looking forward to seeing you all at the meeting and meeting people for the 1st time at the All Ohio Cook-Out later this upcoming summer.

5. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    Due to complications, and several PMs from members of Cincy FF to OFH...this situation is being reviewed again. There may be a chance that mike will not be allowed to post on Dayton boards, or anywhere else. I can't say for sure at the moment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.