main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Infinities #4 (spoilers I'm sure)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Shara, Nov 21, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Pipes

Darth Pipes Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 12, 1999
    I'm not surprised that LFL changed the ending of this series. It's okay for them to have Chewbacca, "Jimmy", and millions of people get killed in the dark NJO stories but they don't apparently want to extend the darkness to the comics.

But this is the type of series that lends itself to dark endings. Since LFL is unwilling to change the status quo for their "What if?" series, it makes me conclude that Star Wars Infinities is merely an attempt to milk SW fans out of more money. It's not about infinite possibilities or to give the fans a new look on things. It's too bad but we shouldn't be surpried.

2. Darth Pipes

Darth Pipes Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 12, 1999
  3. Bria

Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 15, 1999
    I'm not surprised that LFL changed the ending of this series. It's okay for them to have Chewbacca, "Jimmy", and millions of people get killed in the dark NJO stories but they don't apparently want to extend the darkness to the comics.

That is quite odd, Darth Pipes. They also allowed Luke to turn to the Dark Side in Dark Empire, so I really don't get their reasoning.... ?[face_plain]

Maybe Dave Land can pass along our reactions and they will consider them for the ESB installment...

~*~Bria

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.