main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Jersey introduction thread

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by buster726, May 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buster726

buster726 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2002
    I thought I'd create a intro thread for newbies. Tell us aobut yourself or learn a little about us We promise not to bite.

Me:
    name: RJ Armbruster
    interests in star wars: collecting, costuming, prop building.

I originally found the NJO in november of 2002 and am one of the original 6 founding members of the club. When I first joined I was a HUGE collector didn't care about costumes or props really, then I put a costume on it has been all downhill from there I have a Kit Fisto, Scout Trooper, and Stormtrooper costume. My collection is spanned over my entire house and I refer to myself as the self=proclaimed sansweet east.

most prized collectible: my custom made lifesize George Lucas in Carbonite
    Feelings on star wars: I've loved star wars since I was a kid, The originals are the best and always will be. My biggest problem with star wars and Lucas is the constant remakes and alterations to the original trilogy.

Pictures: you can find pictures of my collection as well as some of the past NJO activites here http://public.fotki.com/buster726

2. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001
    Hiya!

Greencat from Pittsburgh Fanforce. We used to occasionally chat and visit with the NJO. Be great if yunz got the NJO up and flying again!

3. dachin50

dachin50 Jedi Master

Mar 31, 2008
    Hey cat, good to see you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.