main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Toronto Introductions --- with a twist...

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by TragicLad, Apr 23, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adam-the-Indifferent

Adam-the-Indifferent Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    Cristalia likes to sing and read and build battle stations capable of destroying entire planets.

2. td741

td741 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 30, 2000
    Adam is indifferent...
    Though he'll order Lasagna at a restaurant, if the portion is big enough...

3. SLam

SLam Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 2, 1999
    TD741...

black trooper armour...

Guyver helmet...

camera...

and a white teddy bear.

CRAZY!!!!!!

4. td741

td741 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 30, 2000
    SLam is too easily rattled with pictures like:
    http://www.501st.ca/scans/guyver7.jpg
    and
    http://www.501st.ca/scans/scary.jpg

Enjoy. :p

5. AlienAcid

AlienAcid Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 27, 2000
    td741 likes to wear plastic.

6. Cristalia

Cristalia Jedi Youngling star 3

May 15, 2000
    Alien_Acid apparently was very bad in his youth, and is still very bad, as he is still in his youth. Cited incidents involved being banned from a Wendy's or some such restaurant, and many stories involving vast quantities of alcohol that I only heard a bit of as I was in another conversation at the time.

...and Stephane.....that is one of the most disturbing things I've ever seen. That ranks with a Lovecraft villain... *scary!* ;)

Cris~

7. JediJeff13

JediJeff13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    Cristalia petted a dog once. But just once. And hasn't been the same since.

8. AlienAcid

Nov 27, 2000
    I know nothing of jeff,

and im not as bad anymore dammit!

9. TragicLad

TragicLad Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    Alien Acid is a fellow Canadian, born too young to have seen either the original releases of A New Hope or Empire. It is within the realm of possibility that a young, infant AlienAcid was brought into a theater playing RotJ, though I have no idea if that was ever the case or not. He admittedly smokes way too much after a wee nip o' courage. Jeez man - your health. Think of your health. Okay, maybe one or two coffin nails with a drink, but two packs?!

btw, for the record, I haven't worked at Anoch for about five months now. Since then I've done some temp work at a bank and a car manufacturer, but as of this moment, I'm between jobs. But that (as they would say about Hammy and GP) is another story.

10. AlienAcid

Nov 27, 2000
    Tragiclad is another mystery to me besides a canadian hehe ;)

hehe, only unhealthy thing i do is smoke when i drink, and pizza pockets ;)

11. THEREALSHMII

THEREALSHMII Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    I don't know a damn thing about alien acid other than he smokes when he drinks and eats pizza pockets. :)

12. Cristalia

May 15, 2000
    Despite her deceptively normal outward appearance, Shmi is one of the most vile and greusomely vicious Trolls the net has ever seen. Armed with a deadly variety of hideous puns, aided by some equally vile entity known only as "Nina", she infiltrates forums all over the net and proceeds to poison the minds of the innocent readers, and salt the earth in her wake so no one entering the forum will be left unscathed by her twisted wit. She is to be considered armed and highly silly. If you spot her, do not attempt to engage her in a battle of puns yourself, call the board moderators for immediate assitance in dealing with this menace. Approach with extreme caution, and please, for safety reasons, keep a pillow beside your computer chair at all times.

13. SandwichBoy

SandwichBoy Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2000
    Argh. That last one was me actually, but since Leah is the one who posts to this board the most on this puter, I never remember to log her ID out (though neither does she remember to do so either...).

Why the *krunk* doesn't this board have an "edit message" function???

14. TragicLad

TragicLad Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    Sandwich boy was dubbed as such by yours truly. It was fun to watch a very exhausted Neil Gaimen lose patience with him (to his staff, afterwards "Where were you??? There was this guy..."). In some alternate dimension, parallel universe or maybe just when he doesn't have me to call him Sandwich, he is known as LORD CARNAGE. Know his works and despair http://carnage.fanfic.org ;)

Well - edit is a function available for only an hour after you post - then I guess the photons set in the screen making it absolutely 100% unchangable. It's the whole delete thing that just ain't available. I tried shaking the thing like an etch-a-sketch to see if that might clear things up, but my computer just kept screaming "error! error! please Tragic no! Don't you love me anymore?!".

15. JediWarrior

JediWarrior Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 7, 2000
    TragicLad, surprisingly has never been a computer programmer! Even with his incredible knowledge, some people just don't appreciate genius :D

16. AlienAcid

Nov 27, 2000
    JediWarrior likes his name with no space as well!!

17. SLam

Aug 2, 1999
    Hmmm... I don't know much about AlienAcid except for the fact his command of the obvious is absolutely stunning.

18. AlienAcid

Nov 27, 2000
    SLam is gifted with this as well!!!

use the contact thingy's if you wanna learn more about me , or go see my latest posts.

19. Cristalia

May 15, 2000
    AlienAcid without a space in his name also seems to have a decent command of sarcasm. :)

It -is- me again, yes...Sandwich woke me up and showed me his handiwork (placed conveniently under my name). It wasn't my post, but dammit I WISH it had been! That was great! So in future I will be paying Sandwich a small fee to make my posts funny. Actually, for those who know us better, I will merely be decreasing a small fee from the amount of money he owes me. :D

Cris~

20. AlienAcid

Nov 27, 2000
    Cris need to be instructed how to make posts funny.

21. TheGrandePoobah

TheGrandePoobah Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    AlienAcid posts WAY too much, especially to this thred, making it degrade into a quick back and forth of obvious posts much like this one.

The edit feature actually works for 90 minutes after a post, I believe.

(begin edit) Yup, just checked, 90 min (end edit)

22. Cristalia

May 15, 2000
    TheGrandePoobah is a great ally to have. :)
    He has three cats: a Jedi, a Sith Lord, and one who is fairly indifferent. Interests include Smash Brothers, DVDs, retro music, making fun of Krax (but who doesn't enjoy that?), long walks around university campuses at two in the morning, keeping track of who owes him money or who he owes money (since none of the rest of us can), and having his own gang. He also does a mean Sean Connery accent, and no gathering can successfully exist without his participation. He is the keeper of a large amount of stuffed animals, all of whom have strange names and bizarre idiosyncrasies.

Are we back on track now?

Cris~

23. AlienAcid

Nov 27, 2000
    Cris knows TGP pretty well...

Damn right I post to much I think im somewhere around 6500..... thats for this user :)

I have socks with more posts then people in here hehe :p.

24. SLam

Aug 2, 1999
    AlienAcid's socks post messages! That probably means he should wash his socks more often so they don't become sentient.

I don't know anything else about AlienAcid, but I'm trying to keep this thread from stalling.

25. AlienAcid

Nov 27, 2000
    Slam doesnt want the thread to die, so Im posting !

oi oi oi

;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.