main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive It's all about the credits (a bounty hunter/asassin RPG)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Mandalorian_Rage, Dec 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Dark_Overlord

The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Deci looked at Cheriss..
    "yes, you are.. and why do you still hide behind that table?"

Deci shot another bodyguard.

"pretty crouded here ey?"

2. Revolver86

Revolver86 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 26, 2002
    OOC: Sorry, guys, I haven't had much time on the computer.

Shots begin to be fired, lasers shooting past Reego's head. Being the average coward he is, Reego runs and hides under a table as the action unfolds. Finally, after explosions and other chaos, the room fills with guards.

I think it's about time I squeeze myself out of this mess. Reego thought to himself.

As everyone began to stand up, Reego slowly tried to crawl to the door, until he felt the stiff, gloved hand of a guard.

"Where do you think you're sneaking to, you Rodian scum?" the guard said. Reego realized that holding him up was a large human woman, with an extremely deep and manly voice. Reego gulped, he knew it was over!

"I was just going to get myself some more brew,? he said in his usually nervous, Rodian speech.

"Enough excuses, tell us what's going on here or would you like to spend the night in jail?" she said.

"To tell you the truth, I really don't know what happened." Reego said.

"Sure!" she said in a sarcastic, almost amused voice. "Alright, let's take him to the holding chambers for tonight, drunk and disorderly."

"No, I promise! Please don't! Noooooooo!!!!" he screamed as three guards carried him off.

The guards took him outside and put him in their speeder, cuffing him afterwards. The woman got in the driver's seat and sped off.

"I'm a very powerful man, I can give you a wealth of money if you just let me out." Reego pleaded.

In a semi-ignoring tone, the manly woman looked at him and said "Sorry, I do not speak Rodian"

Looking shocked, "But you understood all the things I said before!"

"Me no speak Rodian, get it!" she finally said to him. She started the speeder while Reego continued to scream and whine.

Soon after, they had reached the jailhouse. The woman pulled out the scared Rodian and turned to close her door. But before the door clicked shut, she felt hot, vibrating steel enter her neck. Her throat filled with a warm fluid and began to pour out of her mouth. She didn't even get a chance to comprehend the moment when she collapsed to the ground.

You see, Reego is a master at slight of hand, and was able to get the cuffs off and get a hold of one of his vibro-daggers (which the guard so stupidly forgot to check him for).

"They must have been young guards, they were extremely sloppy. I was very lucky!" Reego said to himself. He then bent down and pulled the dagger from the back of the tall woman's neck. "Can't afford to waste these," he continued. "I really do hate when I resort to killing, but I had no choice."

Reego took the guard and shoved her in the back compartment space of the speeder; he then hopped in and drove towards his living quarters. When he got there, he set the speeder on autopilot and leaped out onto his landing platform. The speeder flew into a near building and exploded, no one seemed to care.

His living space was less of a building and more like a steel cave, as all of the lowest-level buildings in Coruscant looked like. The slums of Coruscant had always been his true home and he'd occupied this small home since he was 16.

Ahh, home sweet home. This place is a lot better than that hut in Tatooine! It's kind of hard to live a comfortable life when all you eat are womp rats you had to hunt for because you're saving up money. And what happened? All that money just disappeared because of one measly mistake he thought as he entered the building and laid down on his cot. I need to feel better, and I have just the answer! he continued, as he looked under his cot a pulled out a small box. He opened it up a felt relieved, like he thought it might had gone away, but the one thing he loved most was still there. "The last of my spice, oh thank goodness you're still there!" he shouted and began to take it. Like many people living in the slums, Reego was addicted to spice. He started out selling on the streets, but soon he got hooked and became the costumer. He lie down and let the spice take effect as he stared at the wall. "I'll look for a jo

3. Miss_Jaina

Miss_Jaina Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 30, 2001
    Cheriss shot two more bodygaurds in the head after she rose from her position behind the table.

She turned to Deci, "Yes, it is crowded, but not as much now as it was."

Cheriss angled her blaster to point at him a little, "Saying people owe you is a dangerous thing to do in a place like this, especially when you don't know that person. What are you suggesting?"

4. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    After a bit of looking around, TK found a shop that delt in selling small portable UV lights. She also found some goggles that had a UV filter on them also.

She purchased them. After that, she would soon have to earn some more credits. She hoped this would pay off.

She then headed back towards Travis office, to see if he had found any information for her yet.

5. The_Dark_Overlord

Apr 16, 2002
    Deci leaned forward toward Cheriss and smiled.

"no need to shot me..Im a nice guy,my suggestion is that.. a good looking woman like you could co-operate with a good looki´n man like me.. and hunt that.. thing down, and share the credits"

Deci smiled his best smile he had.

6. Miss_Jaina

Nov 30, 2001
    Cheriss looked Deci over, he was good looking and perhaps a partner might help her.

"I suppose we could, it might work, but we need a little more information that we have. Got any ideas?"

7. Skippy_The_Crazy_GM

Skippy_The_Crazy_GM Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2002
    Nara stops chasing the man. "I'll finish with him later. Soup's on." He steps outside, into the shadows, unseen. He begins following Drake, making no sound, completely unseen.

8. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    TK made it back to Travis office. She saw a sign on the door. "Back in one hour."

"That figures." she mutters to herself. Turning back around, she went to a small shop that was nearby. She ordered some cafa, and sat where she could see the front of the business.

She worked on her next move.

9. The_Dark_Overlord

Apr 16, 2002
    Deci smiled.

"oh I dont know, he ran into the back of the cantina. we could run after him, ask people where he whent..or..you could have an idea?"

10. Miss_Jaina

Nov 30, 2001
    Cheriss nodded, "I suggest we follow him." She walked aroun the fight and slipped our ot of the back door.

11. The_Dark_Overlord

Apr 16, 2002
    Deci sneaked after her out to the back..
    "now,.. where to?"
    he looked around to see if he could see the man.

12. Laser_Bolt

Laser_Bolt Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2002
    Many of the Coruscant guards were all around, many heading towards him. Kyle was wanted by the police already for murder, but he had no choice but to do that. it was the only way he could save himself. also, he looked very suspicious with his helmet.

as guards started chasing him, Kyle didn't want to result in more murder, so he ran. Kyle rolled, dodging a stun shot, and blasted a window and jumped out of it. He grabbed a ledge just below the window and swung down to a lower window. He went through, running toward a working turbolift, just as more guards came out. Kyle shot one of their blasters away, and rolled into the turbolift. He went to the hangar floor, plenty of speeders to steal there.

13. Miss_Jaina

Nov 30, 2001
    Cheriss shook her head and rolled her eyes, pathetic.

"He must be an amature. Look, his path left strewn garbage in the alley, not to mention...that his coat has a neatly placed hole where he was carrying some spice, we can follow the trail. If we're lucky he won't notice he's leaving a trail."

Cheriss started following the trail and motioned for Deci to follow her, "Remember, be quiet."

14. Cryil-Vald

Cryil-Vald Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 3, 2002
    *As drake walked, something didnt seem to feel right, he stopped for a second and looked behind him, his goggles pericing the black night, but not seeing anything out of the ordinary, but still, it wouldnt be long until a securtiy officer found the dead mans body, and it would be smart to get as far away from here as he could. Drake raised a gloved fist upwards and a cord launched from his guantlet and wrapped around something afew floors upward. His whipcord wasnt just for tying up enemies, he had figured since he didnt have a jetpack, it would be nice to have a secondary form of movement. He reached over and hit a button on his gauntlet, shooting up and out of sight*

15. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    TK had finished her drink, and even managed a small snack when she saw movement in the window of the shop. She smirked. Seems he didnt use his front door either.

TK snuck in her ususal way, and was about to announce herself when she saw Travis sprawled out on the floor. A figure was starting to straightening out.

A small "piff" sound, and a dart found its' mark. The person keeled over on the floor. TK helped Travis into his chair. She pointed towards the person on the floor. "Friend of yours?"

Travis had a cut above his eye. "Yeah. Seems like he wanted to send me a message from my other friends." Travis grabed something off of his belt, and secured the person. He turned and looked towards TK.

"Looks like you might not be the only one interested in this stuff." He handed TK a datapad. She looked at the items on the list.

TK let out a long low whistle. "Boy, this person is good. And dosent fool around with the lightweight stuff either." She noted an interesting theme in the items taken. She looked back over at Travis. "You gonna be okay?"

Travis gave her a huge grin. "That's usually what I ask you, kid." The nodded towards the person on the floor. "I owe you again. Kinda getting hard to keep up with who owes who."

TK grinned, and grabbed another datapad running a quick check. "Well, he's got no bounty on him. Too bad. I could use the extra marks." She shrugged her shoulders.

Travis grabbed her shoulder. "Oh there is something else you should know..." He told her what the Law enforcement had suspected about Visputin. TK eyes grew large. Then she look back on the list again.

"Really? You really have earned yer pay this time Travis. I'll be careful. I always am."

TK headed out. "I'll let ya know what I find." Scrambling the pad, and locking it, she secured it inside of her clothing, and headed out.

16. The_Dark_Overlord

Apr 16, 2002
    Deci followed Cheriss silently.

"oh, dont worry about me being quiet, you wont even know Im here" he wispered as he put on his black helmet, and suddenly.. Deci seemed to have merged togeather with the shadows.

17. Jedi_Master_Damir

Jedi_Master_Damir Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    IC as Sheen

As Sheen sat on the lumpy bed, staring obliviously into the slimey cheap motel room, a heap of papers lay spread roughly across the bed. His mind raced, searching for a valuable lead from all the information he had read.

From what he gathered, the Jedi knew this:
    Around 5'11" tall, a male, resides on Coruscant somewhere (possibly in the Coruscant City area) and purchases his weapons from Thane Enterprises (a Jedi Padawan was able to pull his blaster from him as he made his escape). He is also apparently Force Sensitive and has the ability to shield his mind from a telepathic probe. The Jedi believe it is merely a natural occurance and that Visputin is not a trained or in-training Jedi.

From within there, he had found his first lead... Thane Enterpirses...

18. EmperorFett

EmperorFett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2002
    Name: Andrew Frances (Frawn-chez) but his friends call him Sora (yeah yeah Kingdom Hearts)
    species: Human
    personal features: Green eyes, Black hair, atheletic body type, muscley, handsome
    job: bounty hunter, assasin
    talent: ninja-like acrobatics/agility
    weakness: His vision blurs unexpectedly at times
    ship: Dark Eagle
    other vehicle: none
    weapons: Blaster, flame thrower, sniper-rifle, razor wire, katana (sword)
    equipment: Ninja armor
    bio: Andrew is young for an assasin and bounty hunter but he has plenty of experience, he grew up on the streets of Coruscant, he uses his handsome features for assasinating female targets and just for looking good ;) Andrew is not one to be trifled with. He got to be extremely agile by training with some of the most deadly ninjas in the galaxy. He also uses a katana, an ninja sword. So stay the hell out of his way 8-}

19. Miss_Jaina

Nov 30, 2001
    Cheriss followed the trail of spice to what looked like an abandoned building. The windows were borded up and the door off the hinges.

"Looks like we found something."

20. Laser_Bolt

Laser_Bolt Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2002
    Kyle took a nice sleek black speeder and went after that man. He flew over to where he last saw the man, but saw no trace. Then, Kyle remembered about the rest of the man's gang that couldn't get up to him because the turbolift was blown up. Iside his helmet, Kyle smiled. He turned the speeder around and raced toward the building he was previously in.

On his way, a few Police speeders came after him. Kyle put the speeder on autopilot, and didn't want to, leave it because it was so cool, but had to leave it anyway. Kyle opened the cockpit and as quickly as he could, he jumped out, hhoping none of the police would notice. He shot his whipcord and it attached to the nearest building and swung right into the wall. He was thinking about getting a jetpack.

Kyle went down to a lower cantina where he thought the gang mught be waiting. THere he saw a croud of people with blasters pointed at the bartender, getting free drinks. Kyle hid behind some gambling machines. Kyle took out his heavy repeater. He stuch the muzzle out of his hiding place and fired. There were only three left when a laser bolt came and knocked the gun out of his hands. Kyle threw an unactivated thermal detonator at them. They thought it was activated and ran in separate directions. One ran to the turbolift Kyle came out of. Kyle sprinted and leaped in before the doors closed. THe gang member fired a wild shot at him, but Kyle ducked and knocked the blaster away from the gang member. Kyle hit the "stop" button on the control pannel and slammed the gang member against the wall. The man kicked Kyle back, but Kyle drew one of his blasters and jamed it into the man's throat. "Tell me all you know."

"I know nothing!"

Kyle pushed the blaster harder against the man's throat. "You know nothing, huh? I cant emagine how stupid that would make you. Now, tell jme what you know!"

21. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    TK was back at her place. She was looking at te list of items stolen, and the news articles that talked about the stolen items.

"Hmmmm...Guy looks like a major feeder. Let's see whats out there."

TK scanned throught the HoloNet looking for some news. She found something of interest.

"Interesting indeed." She grinned.

She just might have found a way to get his attention.

22. The_Dark_Overlord

Apr 16, 2002
    "I agree, I´l go in first to see what´s inside, wait here 2-3 minnutes and come inside then"

Deci walked inside, it was an old fabric that had been converted to some kind of junk-yard. all kinds of stuff where in there. at the top there was an control-house that controled a large machine that seemed to lift junk away somewhere.
    Suddenly he could hear a "dink" and he turned his head, the man had climed a ladder that lead to the control-house.

Deciwaited for Cheriss to come inside.

23. Amidala_wannabe

Amidala_wannabe Jedi Master star 4

Aug 18, 2001
    Name: Tian She

Species: Clawdite

Personal features: Asian looking 12 year old female, short jet black hair cut in a bob style. Almond shaped eyes that are so dark they are black. Wears rust and gold coloured mandalorian armour. Out of armour she wears black pants and a jedi tunic like top.

Job: (assassin, bounty hunter, gang leader, etc) Assassin/Bounty hunter

Talent: smooth gymnastic skills, stronger then she looks, her appearance is to get people to trust her. She can also spy quite well.

Weakness: Sweets, * like candy * Money, some men.

Ship: The Bahumut, a customized Corellian transport, looks similar to the Outrider. Special feature of the ship: It has a cloaking device.

Other vehicle: (if any) Single person speeder
    Weapons: (max 5) Lightsaber stolen from a dead jedi, twin blaster rifles, Long range rifle, and a wrist blade gauntlet
    Equipment: Jet pack, Droid, R4D7-yellow and white-, Thermal Detonators, Grappling hook,

Bio: Tian grew up in a loving home environment, which came crashing down on her when a confused, lost jedi thought her family was who he was sent to kill. Tian hid on her mother?s orders and watched and listened as the jedi slaughtered her helpless family. While the sick jedi rested, Tian changed her form to that of a Nexu and killed the jedi in his sleep. After taking his lightsabre and any food left in the house, she boarded her family?s ship and headed to Courscant. She lived in the slums having sold her family?s ship for credits to live by, until one day she was attacked by two men. Not wanting the same fate of her family she fought back killing one of the men. The stronger of the two laughed and looked at her strangely. He asked her then about herself and asked if she would like to make some money. Unwilling to say no to the seedy creature she said yes, and was sent to kill someone who owed a debt. With the money from that kill she started to build her armour, admiring the Mandalorians she mirrored their style, and started to build up her weapons, still keeping hold of her lightsabre. Her major achievement tho was acquiring her ship, The Bahamut. After being sent on a mission by the same man who found her, he wouldn?t pay; she had failed to retrieve something that had been demolished in her assassination attempt. She killed him and took his ship traveling back to her homeland one more time. Upon seeing her home demolished and forgotten she killed all that lived on her old land, taking anything of value. Returning to Courscant she sold what she could and kept to herself, waiting for another chance to kill.

IC: "The man knows nothing" Tian said comming out of the shadows of the lift, looking at the tall man with lots of scars holding another man up against the wall. The man he was holding looked like he was going to wet himself.

"At least he doesn't know enough to worry about him, why not go after someone bigger?" she sugggested, eyeing the guy who was obviously a bounty hunter.

"I think I might know what they're after," she said coyly.

Tian

24. EmperorFett

EmperorFett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2002
    *Andrew waited in the shadows of the lift and watched what looked like a young girl aproached a scarred man holding another man against a wall*

*He stepped out into view*

*Andrew had wondered if this was such a wise choice on his part but then decided that he could take this man and this girl down if they decided to get agressive*

What would that be? Andrew said making himself noticed

25. Miss_Jaina

Nov 30, 2001
    Cheriss stood outside listening and watching for anything unusual as she waited for the three minutes to pass.

Finally they were over and she went into the building as quietly as possible and looked to Deci with an expression asking if he had seen anything. He pointed to a ladder and she nodded. She moved to wear he was standing and waited to see if he wanted to follow the man up the ladder.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.