main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga 'It's Tradition' H/L Christmas mush/humor

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by HanSoloIsSoCute, Dec 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSoloIsSoCute

HanSoloIsSoCute Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 7, 2005
    Title: It's Tradition
    Author: Jasmine Larson
    Time Frame: A little while before ESB
    Genre: Romance, humor
    Rating: PG
    Characters: Han, Luke, Leia.

Summary: This is a Christmas present to my Han/Leia mush readers, I hope you all enjoy! :D It's Christmas time in Hoth, and Han and Leia are up to their usual constant bickering. But this year, Han plans to do something to really get Leia's hackles up.

~It's Tradition~

The halls of the Hoth base were all a hustle and bustle with the hurry and rush that Christmas brings. Captain Han Solo rolled his eyes as he made his way through the hurrying and rushing crowd of gift-givers and decorators. Christmas, not really his favorite time of year. Luke was handing out mistletoe to the less lucky of the pilots as his Christmas gift. Han shook his head and sighed. For some guys, it was the only fun they ever had, and their only chance to kiss a girl. Han chuckled and thought about how that was not a problem for him, he could have any girl he wanted. Wait, make that any girl but the one he wanted. Leia. Man, now there was a girl he would like to catch under the plant Luke was happily distributing. A slow, evil grin spread across Han's face.
    Han quickly made his way over to Luke, his smirk growing wider. He stopped behind Luke and tapped him on the shoulder. "Hey, Luke, I need one of those."

Luke turned around and grinned. "Well, they're really only for guys with luck like mine." he teased, frowning at the mistletoe.

Han chuckled and slapped Luke on the back. "Aw, c'mon kid, nobody's got THAT bad a' luck. Surely you could spare just a twig." Han teased back.
    Luke shrugged and handed one over.
    Luke cocked an eyebrow at Han. "Say, who's you're victim?" he countered, wondering what girl on this base Han wanted to make very popular. Han looked down at Luke and winked. "Kid, if I told you, you never would have let me have it." Han grinned and turned around.

After Han had taken perhaps five steps, a grin crept it's way across Luke's face.
    "Leia is going to kill you."

Princess Leia Organa hummed 'Jingles Bells' softly to herself, as she hung delicate ornaments on the large pine tree that graced the middle of the main control room. It was beginning to look a lot like Christmas in Hoth, but it had taken a considerable amount of work to make enough room for the large tree in the control room. Leia had refused to set it up in the supply room, or the laundry room, she wanted it somewhere everyone would get a chance to see it. So, she had taken it upon herself to clear an area for the pine scented sculpture, and she had to admit, she hadn't done badly. She put the last ornament that she had left on the far right branch and looked around. Man, that wasn't going to be enough, where was that supply man she had sent to get some more? Just at that moment, as if in answer to her silent wonderings, Han showed up carrying two large boxes.

He stopped in front of her and set them at her feet. "Well, princess, I hope you plan on loading all this stuff back yourself." Han heaved a sigh.

Leia didn't say anything for a moment and then she frowned at Han. "Wait just a minute, I told Harry to bring me the ornaments, you're not Harry."

Han grinned and folded his arms, looking quite handsome with little pieces of snow gracing his soft locks of auburn hair from his trip to the outdoors supply room.
    "Why, thank you princess. I see you would know my handsome face anywhere, why, you can even tell me apart from other people!!" Han exclaimed in mock amazement and clapped his palm to his face.
    Leia rolled her eyes and let the comment pass. "The fact remains, Captain, you are not Harry Spicer, nor the supply man. How did you magically happen to appear here with exactly what I asked for?" she countered.
    Han grinned mischievously and waggled his eyebrows. Leia glowered. "You better have left Harry alone." she warned.
    Han held up

2. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Ah, Leia. Perhaps you won't be so quick to rattle on about the importance of traditions next time! :p

I loved this!

=D= =D= =D= =D= =D=

3. PonyTricks

PonyTricks Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 25, 2003
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] - Although I doubt Leia will admit it (for a few years yet, anyway) that was probably one of the best Christmas presents she ever got! [face_laugh]

4. americantragedy

americantragedy Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 6, 2005
    that was so perfect!!!
    -mia-

5. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    All together now (*sings*): "Tradition, tradition..." Sorry, couldn't resist! Personally, I don't know much about X-mas traditions, but Leia should be very careful what she says! So Han locked "Harry" away, huh? Interesting choice of names there.... Nice little story, and yet another H/L kiss!

6. ladie_padawan

ladie_padawan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2005
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh][face_laugh] [face_laugh] *rolls over and dies of laughter* [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

How do you write Han so good?! *is envious of sister's talent* :p ;)

7. Liesl

Liesl Jedi Master star 4

May 31, 2005
    I can totally see Han doing that right in the middle of Hoth base...definitely would warm up the ice!

8. Aiel

Aiel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 14, 2004
    Another wonderful story from one of my favourite Han writters!

Well done and hugs for Christmas! [:D]

9. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Very cute HanSoloIsSoCute ! :D :D

10. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    LOL. That was tres cute, you know. Well done.

11. Aya-Na_Bashu

Aya-Na_Bashu Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 14, 2005
  12. Chewie-Fan

Chewie-Fan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 2, 2005
    Thanks for the Christmas gift of an H/L kiss! Very cute...

13. MoeTharen

MoeTharen Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 10, 2005
    Luke turned around grinned. "Well, they're really only for guys with luck like mine." he teased, frowning at the mistletoe.

Han chuckled and slapped Luke on the back. "Aw, c'mon kid, nobody's got THAT bad a' luck. Surely you could spare just a twig." Han teased back.
    Luke shrugged and handed one over.
    Luke cocked an eyebrow at Han. "Say, who's you're victim?" he countered, wondering what girl on this base Han wanted to make very popular. Han looked down at Luke and winked. "Kid, if I told you, you never would have let me have it." Han grinned and turned around.

After Han had taken perhaps five steps, a grin crept it's way across Luke's face.
    "Leia is going to kill you."

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

That Leia is a LUKY lady! :D

Great fic sis. ;)

-Commander Tharen-

14. Han-Solo-Fan

Han-Solo-Fan Jedi Youngling

Nov 1, 2005
    Love the fic. =D= I am a big fan of your fan fics I can't get enough of them. Keep up the good work.

15. I_Heart_Han_Solo

I_Heart_Han_Solo Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 21, 2005
    Ohhhh, why can't Han Solo go to USC?! :_| He is wayyyy better than the guys on campus...yeah, yeah he's not real, but still...it would be nice!

I love Han's mouth...He has the sexiest lips!

"Heart"

16. Jedi_Master_Cazz

Jedi_Master_Cazz Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 13, 2005
    Han-Solo-Fan! How'd i know you'd be in hear!

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Those two![face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Going at it like gundarks on Corellian whisky!

Cheers_Cazza@};-

17. HanSoloIsSoCute

HanSoloIsSoCute Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 7, 2005
    Oh good! Readers! Ah, what a nice Christmas present, a lovely asortment of feedback!

KELIA Oh, I don't know... If I were Leia, I would go on about it every chance I got from then on. ;)

PonyTricks Hee hee, indeed you are right. I bet Leia really enjoyed that, she is just good at hiding it. I mean, what girl in her right mind wouldn't?!?! lol I'm so glad you liked it!

americantragedy Aw you think so? Well, that just how I wanted it to be! :D

dm1 lol Leia SHOULD watch her mouth shouldn't she? And if she doesn't, Han will! lol I can't believe I didn't make the connection, Han and Harry lol! And about the kiss, you know I can't resist. Almost every last one of my H/L fics has a kiss in it. It just needs it. :)

ladie_padawan How do YOU get all those smiley faces?!? *is envious of sister's talent*

And about Han, I have just been studying him since I was eight years old, plus I am obsessed with him, he is so hot. *melts* But I don't think I am very good at writing Han yet, I still need pratice, heck I'm only 15! I'm just a little kid. :(

Liesl Yeah, I'm surprised they didn't drown with all that ice melting! Hey, I like your icon, I wish were Leia. ;)

Aiel Aw, I'm one of your favorites? I am so flattered. [face_blush] You guys all really think I'm that good at writing Han??? Ah, what a good feeling that is. :D

Healer_Leona Aw that is so nice of you. :)

DarthIshtar I'm very glad you liked it! :D But what is tres cute? :confused:

Aya-Na_Bashu lol Hey I ought to try that, what a good way to get rid of my butt! [face_idea]

Chewie-Fan Aw Merry Christmas! I'm glad you liked it. :)

MoeTharen Gaa! You get all those smilies too! It never works for me. :( And yes, she is indeed one lucky lady!

Han-Solo-Fan REALLY?!?! You are my fan?!?! A BIG fan?!?! *jumps up and does happy dance* Ohhhhooo Sitthh IIiII nneedd toOo stToop daNncing OoOonn mMyy keeeybbboOard......

I_Heart_Han_Solo Oh, believe me, I wish he would pay me a visit too. All the guys in my town are very rare, and if there does happen to be a guy that is not two inches tall, has hair, and is of my age and has no physical/mental defects, there are ten girls on him like a pack of piranhas on a porkchop.

And yes, his lips ARE sexy huh? =P~

Jedi_Master_Cazzlol Han-Solo-Fan is a Han Solo fan! Wherever there is fic about him, she turns up! This is something I like very much about her seems as that is mostly what I write. ;)

Jasmine @};-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.