main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Jakku,battle of

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by KING_KENOBI, Dec 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KING_KENOBI

KING_KENOBI Jedi Master star 2

Oct 19, 2004
    Im really intrigued by the battle of Jakku itself (if a little dissapointed by the game itself).this map looks Amazing...and..what is going on?..why is it raining star destroyers..(I counted like 10 crashing down + a super star destroyer and many rebel capital ships down..it wasnt just the one in the trailers)..I wanna know,its really frustrating..

A graveyard full of city sized spaceships not just one or two..now or thirty years later is really intriguing to me..bravo

2. jedinightwing

jedinightwing Jedi Master star 3

Aug 4, 2009
    The most detail we've received on the Battle of Jakku has been in the book Lost Stars (if you haven't read it, do so. It's really good). We'll probably get more when we get to the third book in the Aftermath trilogy.
    What we know: its a year after Endor. The Empire loses the final decisive battle in the Galactic Civil War. A treaty is signed afterwards between the remains of the Empire and a New Republic.
    Speculation: Some of the Imperial remnant retreats and reorganizes itself into the First Order somewhere in the Unknown Regions.

3. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    This is a great topic for a discussion... which has been transpiring HERE.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.