main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jedi Costume In Progress. Pictures Included..

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by Mae, May 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mae

Mae Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 25, 2004
    Here is a costume I had put off for a while. It's missing a few parts, such as the belt (fake), inner tunic and boots. There was no one to help out with the pictures, so I had to take them myself. Hehe.

On the close up, I tried to throw in the sith eyes for fun. Hope you guys like it. Any tips are more than appreciated.

EDIT: Ah, forgot to mention. The belt is fake. I applied it on in photoshop. I just wanted to get a feel for what a full costume would look like.
    [image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/DavidAdametz/Jedi001.jpg] [image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/DavidAdametz/Jedi002.jpg]

<Mae>

2. Kravin

Kravin Jedi Youngling

May 17, 2005
    Cool, Im just starting a costume for myself so once I get it going Ill post mine as well.

Its cool to see an outfit as it develops.

3. davisjaron

davisjaron Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 9, 2005
    Nice, I like that second picture you have, but it looks almost as if you double layers a thin material for the robe/cloak.

Not that its a bad thing or anything, I would have just gone with a thicker material, but great costume all the same.

4. Mae

Nov 25, 2004
    Yeah, this robe was made years ago. The end of it is doubled, and I plan to avoid that next time I make another, because this robe is small and tacky.

<Mae>

5. Abhors Elder

Abhors Elder Guest

Looks pretty good! :)

6. Mae

Nov 25, 2004
    Does anyone have anymore advice, comments, suggestions? I am open for all.

Oh, the Indian Homespun, for most tunics, where can I get it? I've tried WalMart, any webpages, or nationwide stores?

<Mae>

7. setra

setra Jedi Youngling star 2

May 12, 2005
    cloak does need to be heavier and I don't know where you would get the homespun stuff but at least in oz poly cotton is cheap and easy to get looks good too.

8. The_awesome_jedi

The_awesome_jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

May 25, 2005
    do a pic of yourself holdin a lightsaber, with a blade in it...I have something that could complete this costume picture.

9. Mae

Nov 25, 2004
    Haha, so many thoughts ran through my head as to what you're up to. Good or bad, I have no idea, haha.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.