main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jedi Costume Pictures

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by Jymm_Roquand, Aug 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jymm_Roquand

Jymm_Roquand Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 25, 2002
    I am putting together my own costume but I am looking for ideas on what I can do to make mine better or more unique. I wanted to know if anyone has pics or archives of pics for me to paruse through to see images.

2. SkyWookiee

SkyWookiee Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 26, 2003
  3. Jymm_Roquand

Jymm_Roquand Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 25, 2002
    I have tried that one but there are only a few pictures. I want to find a variety to look through.

4. StormtrooperPrincess

StormtrooperPrincess Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 10, 2002
    I'd suggest visiting the Rebel Legion site (http://www.rebellegion.com) and browsing through the Jedi members section, then. The pictures aren't huge, but there are enough of a variety so you can see what others have done.

5. SithKittie

SithKittie Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 5, 2003
    mines not very elaborate, but i've got a few pics up on my site. (ignore the formatting, it's being evil)here

under ensemble and robe there are a few. I just went with the simple, nothing fancy type.

definitely look at rebel legion, though some of their pics are hard to see at times. There's another site i found that has a ton. lemme look for it and i'll post the link.

*edit*

I found it. The Jedi Assembly they've got a bunch of pictures too. good luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.