main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jedi Outcast / Jedi Academy: Cheats, Codes, Hacks

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by jp-30, Mar 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Senaska

Senaska Jedi Youngling

Dec 10, 2003
    well... i got the mods to work, finally... but i still want hacks... i'm talking about multiplayer hacks... anyone know any?

senaska

2. Senaska

Senaska Jedi Youngling

Dec 10, 2003
    bumpity...

senaska

3. DARTHREVAN2381

DARTHREVAN2381 Jedi Youngling

May 31, 2005
    In the X-Box version of Jedi Knight Jedi Academy where you play as Jaden, does anyone know how to shut off the LightSabre? Single Handed Lightsaber, I cant for the life of me turn it off.

Thanks for any help

4. Senaska

Senaska Jedi Youngling

Dec 10, 2003
    man... it takes forever to get replies in this thread... lol
    *sad attempt at bumping yet once again*

senaska

5. Senaska

Senaska Jedi Youngling

Dec 10, 2003
    how many times must one bump this thing?

senaska

6. DarthQuellonis

DarthQuellonis Jedi Padawan star 4

May 22, 2005
    Check the controls.

7. JediMasterNicolas

JediMasterNicolas Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 4, 2005
    How do you get mods to work? I've tried but can't figure it out exactly.

8. Tommy_West

Tommy_West Jedi Youngling star 1

May 9, 2005
    what mods you guys have for you game, like vehicles, skins,hilts and general mods?

9. Only-One Cannoli

Only-One Cannoli Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    I usually just download skins and maps...that's about it...before I crashed my game, I had stuff like assaj ventress, wat tambor, lama su, anakins, young obi wans, many a quinlan vos, aayla secura, grievous, palpatine...all that good stuff.

10. TriforceDelta3336

TriforceDelta3336 Jedi Youngling

Apr 17, 2005
    http://jediknight2.filefront.com/

That is the only site you will ever need for JO/JA pc mods.

11. Senaska

Senaska Jedi Youngling

Dec 10, 2003
    HACKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANT HACKS!!!!!!!!!!!

senaska

12. Senaska

Senaska Jedi Youngling

Dec 10, 2003
    WHY WON'T ANYONE ANSWER ME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

senaska

13. Only-One Cannoli

Only-One Cannoli Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    apparently there aren't any.

14. Senaska

Senaska Jedi Youngling

Dec 10, 2003
    there must be! there are hacks for everything in the world!!!!!

senaska

15. RealTalk

RealTalk Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 5, 2005
    ok so i just got Outcast recently, and it was a pretty tough game, except for Desan, what a let down he was, was he so easy for you guys? I was playing on knight, I think i beat him in about 30 seconds, i jumped down, he didnt run at me at first, so i shot lightning at him, then he tried throw lightsaber, so i put on speed, ran at him, and started cutting him while he had no LS, he eventually got it back, swung at me, we got into one of those things where were both blocking each other, so i did push, then swung, and killed him

fun game though

16. Ghost54321

Ghost54321 Jedi Youngling

Sep 15, 2005
    Hello...I am ghost, i don't have much to offer, but well, here ya go:

All Jedi Academy Cheats (For real!) Single Player Version Success rate: 100.00%
    Hello there! Looking for cheats? Well you've hit the jackpot! I am currently making a cheat manual for this game, and I think that I am almost finished. This guide pretty much covers everything, so happy cheating!

Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Knight 3:Jedi Academy Single Player Cheat Guide

Written by Brian Stalemo
    This does not support anything, and is not copyrighted. Feel free to take these cheats and do whatever you want with them.

What gamers are saying:
    "This is the most complete guide I?ve ever seen online, it even tells you how to find the cheat codes yourself, as well as other information I never even knew!"

Version 1.0 to 1.1:
    There are two types of cheats, SINGLE PLAYER, and MULTI-PLAYER. Note that some of these may not work if you have later versions of Jedi Academy. Note that many of the cheats are not listed, only the important ones.
    These will be listed in alphabetical order. Keep in mind that these codes are mostly only version 1.0 codes because I don?t know the codes for the newer versions.
    I do however; have the 1.1 version so some of these codes may only work on the 1.1 version. The Multiplayer section is at the end of the guide, 2/3rds of the way through.

Console Searching: In the console, type PAGE-UP, and PAGE-DOWN to scroll up and down. Type a letter and type TAB to see all the commands that begin with that letter. Some of the commands may not be listed like "taunt" for instance.
    Type the UP arrow to go to the last entered text. This is the way I found cheats myself! Type ";" to enter multiple cheats. Example: "Saber single_3; sabercolor 1 yellow". Type "Clear" to clear all the text in the console.

Updates and Extras: If you are looking for updates, I got the 1.1 version on www.ravensoft.com and there are also downloads that do cool things like make your lightsaber a flashlight on www.jk2files.com. Anyway, good luck with these things.
    And try going to www.lucasarts.com for game demos, links to the official sites, purchasing games, and more! Go to www.supercheats.com for cheat codes, and www.google.com to search for anything relating to Star Wars.
    Www.lucasarts.com/products/jediacademy/ is the official site for the game, and there is a shorter way to spell it www.swjediacademy.com, and it will go to the same site anyway. Also, you may go to www.winzip.com to get a free download of winzip,
    allowing you to unzip the files that you've downloaded online.

Keyboard Combinations:
    ALT + ENTER = Switches the game between full screen and not full screen.
    ALT + TAB = Goes back to the desktop/game. NOTE: This only works once, unless you have another application open.
    SHIFT + ' or ~ = Opens the cheat console, allowing you to enter cheat codes.

SINGLE PLAYER: To enter cheats push shift + tilde, (or whatever the button to the left of the "1/!" key is.) and then type "devmapall" to enable cheats. NOTE: You may actually type "helpusobi 1" instead of "devmapall".

Table of Contents: Use this handy part to guide you around the guide.
    Single Player Codes A-M
    Single Player Codes N-Z
    Single, and Multiplayer Maps
    NPC, Item, and Saber Codes
    Single Player Hints, and Glitches
    Multiplayer Regular Map Codes
    Multiplayer Cheat Map Codes, and Multiplayer Hints, and Glitches

Single Player Cheats: -What the Cheat Does: -Extra Information:

Addsaberstyle (STYLE)-Adds a type of style to your lightsaber. Styles are: Fast, Medium, Strong, Desann, Tavion, Dual, and Staff.

Bind (KEY) (CHEAT)-Binds a certain key to a cheat code-This is incredibly helpful sometimes.

Cinematic (Video File)-Type "Dir v roq" to find video files. This plays the movies, but will exit the current level you are on, or may restart it.

Cg_crosshairsize (#)-Changes the size of your crosshair.
    Cg_debughealthbars 1-Displays health bars so that you may see your allies and foes health.
    Cg_drawcrosshair (-3 to 9)-Changes t

17. QuiWanKenJin

QuiWanKenJin Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 14, 2005

Hey,how do you get a lightsaber with a red blade?

18. darthsithvalek

darthsithvalek Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 22, 2005
    How do I add costum size for NPC's?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.