JEDI Robes, Lightsabers, and Costuming Thread

Discussion in 'Cleveland, OH' started by Jade-Walker, Jan 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    I can head right to Krash's. Does that sound good?
    My turn to drive again? sure no problem!

Any movie requests? I've got a bunch of DVDs...action/comedy/disney cartoons...as well as every episode of Farscape (up till season 4.1)

Be fun to show Kim what the frell we're always talking about! ;) "Crackers Don't Matter" anyone?
    [image=http://fei.farscape-one.de/images/CDM_095_jpg.jpg]
  2. TheRandomMenace Jedi Master

star 4
  3. Jade-Walker Jedi Master

star 4
    While I would like to see what this Farscape is all about, I don't think that Sat would be a good time for it. I don't think I'll be watching too much of whatever is on. I will be helping everyone with what they are doing. ;)

Bring whatever you feel like. It's more for background noise. ;)
    I have Daredevil and My Big Fat Greek Wedding, too, that I taped when I had cable. :D
  4. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    either of those sounds good for me. If you want to borrow a couple DVDs of Farscape...I can bring them Saturday for you.
  5. Jade-Walker Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks, Geoff. But I think I'll wait for another time. It would be more fun to watch it with fans. ;)

Did you all want to eat before coming over? Or would you like to have something here?
  6. Malo-ha Jedi Knight

star 2
    We could pick up something for dinner on the way over if you want.

Its a good thing you'll drive Krash, I may have drops in my eyes so my vision won't be the best.
  7. r2fu2 Jedi Youngling

star 4
    any ideas on making a hutt at a decent price
  8. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    Rosie and I wanted to get together sometime Saturday afternoon (I need to get her her latest JKOC t-shirts) would it be possible to go someplace near your place? We can all grab something to eat...and then get to work on costumes.

I checked out some hospital scrubs (like Eric's RoP costume) the lady said they run a little big, but you could dye them any color you want.
  9. TheRandomMenace Jedi Master

star 4
    Just so you know, Geoff, those scrubs I have were that color, I didn't dye them, so that's their "natural" tan.
  10. Jade-Walker Jedi Master

star 4
    1. NO idea about how to make a hutt costume at a reasonable price. Did you try the Costume & Props forum? But welcome, r2fu2 :D

2. Sure, Geoff. There's a TGI Fridays, a Damon's, and a Grinder's very close by my place. There's also fast food not too far if that's the route you want to go.

3. Scrubs come in quite a variety of colors. You could probably find what you need without having to resort to dye. ;)
  11. starwarschick14 Force Ghost

star 4
    Friday's sounds good to me! :)
  12. Jedi_BMack Jedi Master

star 4
    Jade, how would you know what colors scrubs come in? You a doctor er sumthin? ;)

-b-
  13. Jade-Walker Jedi Master

star 4
    Goofy Boy. :p

And Saturday isn't a "work only" get-together. Others can come over if they would like. Just don't disturb the person working the sewing machine. ;)
  14. Padawan92 Jedi Master

star 4
  15. Malo-ha Jedi Knight

star 2
    Krash, I'll give you a call when I'm done. I'll have my phone on once I leave work after 2pm.

Do we want a sit down restaurant to to get things to go and eat at Kim's?
  16. Jade-Walker Jedi Master

star 4
    Either is fine with me. But going out is nice. :)
  17. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    No problem Mary...I'm stopping over to see Darth-Zod (around 2pm) so gimme a call and we'll head on to Kim's whenever you're ready.

Rosie, Kim could explain how to get to her place...better then I could...one of you PM the other and we'll all met at Kim's?
  18. Jade-Walker Jedi Master

star 4
    Actually, it would probably be easier to all meet at TGI FRiday's. It's easier to find. And she can follow us to my place from there. ;)
  19. starwarschick14 Force Ghost

star 4
    Perhaps I should have mentioned earlier that I need to be home by 6pm. I guess that means I'd have to leave around 5:15pm-ish? Is that too early? Seems like most of you aren't free until rather late in the afternoon. I don't think I'll have time to come up later in the evening since we're visiting my great aunt tonight.
  20. skyedancer Jedi Knight

star 2
    Others can come over if they would like. Just don't
    disturb the person working the sewing machine.

:_| I thought it was only for people who are sewing. Too late now!
  21. Jade-Walker Jedi Master

star 4
  22. skyedancer Jedi Knight

star 2
    That's OK, Kim! You (and the others) would probably tire very quickly of me doing the Xavier cheer all night anyway! This way I'll be boring someone else! ;)
  23. starwarschick14 Force Ghost

star 4
    It was great seeing you guys again! Thanks for having me over Kim! I'm thankful your cat plays nicer than mine - her teeth only left welts instead of holes in my skin. :)
  24. Jade-Walker Jedi Master

star 4
    LOL
    I'm glad that you could come. It was nice to see you again. :)

Geoff: After having helped both Mary and Em with putting their sleeves on, I don't think that there would be any customizing at all to making your sleeves wider where they meet the robe (making the armholes bigger there). So I can do that for you whenever you would like--Wed if you're off. ;)
  25. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    Sure...I'm off all day Wednesday. Same time as before at your place? (noon)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.