main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jedi/Sith Children

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Sabrajaguar, Sep 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sabrajaguar

Sabrajaguar Jedi Youngling star 4

Dec 22, 2001
    I Have never heard of Sith or other Dark Siders Berthing children. Or even sireing children after going full dark.

Dose the destructive power of the darkside Mess with the reproductive organs?

Must A DSer supress her Dark Side to Successfully carry a child?

Also the Psionic force bond between force sensative families, would the child gravitate to either the Dark or light more so than ususal in:

Jedi male/ DS Female

DS Male/ Jedi Or Force Witch Female

DS Male/ DS female
    (In KotOR You can go DS and keep Bastila as a love intrest, just wondering; I prefer doing the right thing and getting the girl ;) )

2. Pellaeon-Firke

Pellaeon-Firke Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    Roganda Ismaren has a child, as does former Dark Sider Mara Jade. Palpatine has Triclops, who in turn has Ken Palpatine, so DSers can have kids. It's just that Dark Siders tend to be too budy killing people/ruling the galaxy to have kids.

3. Traest_Krefey

Traest_Krefey Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 31, 2004
    The Dark Siders are no different from other force users. But some of them use so much power that their bodies decay like Palpatine. But given the SW medical technology, almost anyone can have children.

4. Jort

Jort Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 2, 2004
    Palpatine has Triclops, who in turn has Ken Palpatine, so DSers can have kids.

That, is not in continuity.

And there's still Tigris.

5. Thanos6

Thanos6 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 1999
    Actually, I'm pretty sure it is, they made mention of the series in the Essential Chronology, the d20 SW game, and the Grand Admirals from that series have been acknowleged as part of The Twelve in Insider, I think.

6. Jort

Jort Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 2, 2004
    Sue Rostoni said it's not.

7. Esplin9466

Esplin9466 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 27, 2002
    Actually, I'm pretty sure it is, they made mention of the series in the Essential Chronology, the d20 SW game, and the Grand Admirals from that series have been acknowleged as part of The Twelve in Insider, I think.

Correct.

That, is not in continuity.

Incorrect; GoDV is as canonical as any other piece of non-Infinities Star Wars fiction. I would recommend you visit TalonCard's Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Glove of Darth Vader, But Were Afraid to Ask... thread. It's quite entertaining . . . though sorely in need of an update.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.