main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lou, KY June Meet and Eat

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by jedimika, May 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yoda_Jammies

Yoda_Jammies Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 28, 2003
  2. LordZannah

LordZannah Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2010
    My day has been horrendous! I can't even begin to tell you. UGH... Can't wait till tomorrow!

3. jedimika

jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep star 4

Apr 2, 2008
    Everyone fingers crossed for good weather!

4. xanatos1975

xanatos1975 Jedi Master star 3

Feb 1, 2004
    I am sooo sorry for this to all of you and especially Vox but I wont be at the meeting... my son just got very sick and I have elected to stay home and take care of him. Hope everything goes well and if it isn't too much last minute notice... if someone could be so kind and offer to give Vox a ride I would be very grateful... hope you all have a wonderful time and maybe next time I will be able to be there.

5. VoxDeamonicus

VoxDeamonicus Jedi Knight star 3

Mar 19, 2010
    hope your son feels better soon!!

if anyone does opt to give me a ride, pm me for directions i guess.

6. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    Sorry to hear that Xan but family first of course...we'll see ya next time.

Called the restaurant to give them a head's up I'd be bringing a large party and they seemed appreciative of the notice. They said they'd set aside an area inside. I told them to expect 12 and it's under the name "Star Wars" :)

7. BulbousFreak

BulbousFreak Jedi Knight star 1

May 17, 2007
    Stuck at the lab and sorry we won't be able to make it tonight. Have a great time guys!

8. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    Thanks to everyone that made it! It was a great time and I'll definitely be hitting Mike Linnigs again. Those that couldn't make it you were missed! Those that didn't make it also missed out on another gastronomical challenge by Jammies. I think we declared this one a draw!

[image=http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/jedimika/051.jpg]

9. Yoda_Jammies

Jan 28, 2003
    Dude! I just had one hushpuppy and some green beans left. I ate the sith out of some fried fish.

10. BulbousFreak

BulbousFreak Jedi Knight star 1

May 17, 2007
    Really wish we could've made it. Been too long since I've seen you guys and also too long since I've had some decent seafood.

11. DarthCyrin

DarthCyrin Jedi Youngling star 1

May 5, 2010
    It was a great win by Jammies! His prize was a hat for his Dave Filoni alter ego [face_laugh]

12. LordZannah

Aug 18, 2010
    Guys, I truly miss all of you. Circumstances are keeping me away right now. My family is experiencing a tragedy at present, and we are all rallying around someone we love very much. The family vacation to the Smokeys has also been postponed. I have confidence that things will iron themselves out soon. Till then, I've not dropped off the face of the map, just having to hang on the perimeter for now. Keep the fingers crossed that I make the next gathering. Looks like possibly Fan/Fright Night Fest after all. (I wouldnt have wanted things to happen the way they have for me to go. That is for sure). :( See ya soon, and Congratulations to my Jammies!! [face_dancing] I'd expect nothing less! [face_batting]

13. Yoda_Jammies

Jan 28, 2003
    Sending good karma your way Zannah. Well, that and fried fish smelling farts.

14. mindtwister_138

mindtwister_138 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 19, 2002

I am also sending good Karma your way Zannah, without the fish smells...lol!

I hope everything is better for you soon!

15. jedimika

Apr 2, 2008
    I too will keep my fishy smells to myself and send you nothing but good thoughts Zannah. Let us know if there's anything we can do.

16. LordZannah

Aug 18, 2010
    I heart you guys, but I can do without the fish smells! [face_sick] lol!! See you all soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.