main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL June Meeting things to bring whos bring what????

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by LukeCeremonial22569, May 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukeCeremonial22569

LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 23, 2002
    Time to start thinking about whos bring what to the next meeting for food and drink as well as cups plates and such.

We will be needing everything for this meeting, Mike is opening his parents place for us to hold our meeting and have some fun in the sun, so please bring the things we need. And dont forget your swim suits too, Mike has a pool and if you have a movie youd like to bring do so he has a wide screen 60" tv.

Denise and I are gonna bring the soda, Pepsi, Coke and my fav. Mt. Dew baby, and I will be bringing something special for you all to enjoy. Also we'll bring our pictures we took at C-3 for you to look at on disk, we took over 200 pictures while there.

MTFBWU

2. skyshark93

skyshark93 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 3, 2002
    We could bring some sodas as well, I can make some of my famous Puertorican rice. Let me know.
    We need directions or an address so we can look this up.
    Later

3. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    That sounds yummy.... If everyone brings a fav dish...There should be plenty to eat. We are a diverse group so diversity in food will be great.

4. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    Well, we will still need hot dogs, hamburgers, and buns for each. I will make potatoe salad and a cranberry salad. I had planned on putting up a list when I get back on the 5th. If I have time I may make a SW cake.

5. crfields

crfields Jedi Youngling

Apr 27, 2005
    I love to chocolate chip cookies, you know, the heath food of the party. i can bring them, and some meat, like burgers or dogs(the kind that don't bark).

6. vampyregodz

vampyregodz Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 30, 2003
    Sheila and I will bring Hot Dogs and Buns!

7. jedi-knight-FL

jedi-knight-FL Jedi Master star 1

Mar 16, 2005
    I can bring a meatball dish. BBQ or Italian and some special libations for kindred spirits.

8. LukeCeremonial22569

LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 23, 2002
    Ahhh, everything is preceeding as I have for seen. This party will go as planned, the force is strong with in us.

Everyone please bring something diffrent other what someone else is gonna bring ok, looks like the soda, hot dogs, burgers and buns are covered and some diffrent salads are also.

We will need paper plates and cups and stuff as well.

9. Ravenjack

Ravenjack Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 27, 2005
    Allysium (Annie) is going to bring Baked Zita and I'll make some Ambrosia.

10. TalusSarn

TalusSarn Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 16, 2005
    Hmm, think I might have to pass on the ambrosia. That is, if you are making it according to this "recipe":

http://www.insectzoo.msstate.edu/Glossary/#A

:)

11. Ravenjack

Mar 27, 2005
    shoot,I thought that was my own special recipe lol I assure you no fungus or bugs in this batch.

12. Jedijace007

Jedijace007 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2002
    Damnit! No mold beetle dish?

<cartman> Screw you guys, im going home.<cartman>

:) Onward

13. crfields

crfields Jedi Youngling

Apr 27, 2005
    i just realized i posted this in the prop meeting, not this. i was looking forward to going, but i will be up in atlanta that weekend. =( ...

....pooo...

14. Hopkins9482

Hopkins9482 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 18, 2004
    Looks like things are turning out quite well...my British friend will also be here and is quite interested in meeting some locals as well. Also, not sure if you guys might be interested, but I do have a movie that might not necessarily be kid friendly by any means but could be entertaining for mature adults who don't mind language and marionettes and that is the movie Team America: World Police made from the creators of South Park. I've seen it and think it's hilarious if you can handle cruel sattire and the crude jokes and humour, but we'll have it if anyone is interested in watching it then.

Aside from burgers and hot dogs, I was thinking of other BBQ as well but we don't have to do that if people think we'll be suited as is. Also, for those who do partake in alcoholic beverages, that is not a problem here either. Whatever floats everyone's fancy. Talk to you all soon.

15. SithFan1977

SithFan1977 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2005
    no problems with that. the movie is so strung with political sattire and pure fun, that anyone will enjoy it. "we've lost intelligence, repeat we have no intelligence"

16. SambaTahl

SambaTahl Jedi Youngling

Apr 27, 2005
    Hey Everyone,
    This is sounding like a really fun event! I will definately try and be there! Tho I am in the midst of planning my first trip back "home" to where my extended family still is in south america ( Peru actually) I have but a few short weeks to do nessciary shopping and such but if I am in anyway available I will be there. Perhaps I can bring some "death by Chocolate"...oh baby what a way to go!
    :p

17. skyshark93

skyshark93 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 3, 2002
    Oh man Ive been wanting to see that movie!
    BTW: still need some directions or an address to look up over here.....thanks.
    Later

18. Hopkins9482

Oct 18, 2004
    If Marie, Denise, or Ross can call me we'll discuss times . As for location, because of privacy reasons, please email me at mdl9482@msn.com for them with your name here and I'll get it to you. Thanks and can't wait to see you all again!

19. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
    ok So far we have the following:

Ross & Denise Cake,sodas,plastic utensils,baked beans
    Bert Puerto Rican Rice & Soda
    Marie Potatoe salad & cranberry salad
    Joe & Sheila Dogs & Buns
    Brian M Meatball dish & Libations
    Annie & Matt Baked Ziti and Ambrosia
    Andrea Death by Chocolate

We still need plates, cups, napkins, condiments. Sounds like we will not go hungry.

20. Hopkins9482

Oct 18, 2004
    Slight question and not sure if I mentioned it before, but how about beverages of the alocholic nature? I have some things here since we do have a small bar, and not sure if we wanted to not have that...also, I've got three large rack of pork ribs that can be used if need be and perhaps some burgers as well.

21. Ravenjack

Mar 27, 2005
    I can bring some beer or a bottle of wine for people to indulge in. As long as everyone is comfortable with it.

22. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
    While our parties are all family friendly, we always expect folks to use wisdom and discretion with adult beverages. I know our gang is fairly balanced in its behavior.

23. Hopkins9482

Oct 18, 2004
    Well I do have some spirits too, but again, I can withdraw them if necessary.

24. SithFan1977

SithFan1977 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2005
    hi, my name is kevin, and im fairly new to the forums.
    i am new at the whole gathering thing, and I kinda feel weird about meeting people for the first time. i just wanted to know if anyone was bringing chips, i could bring all kinds, and dip of course. anybody interested

25. jedi-knight-FL

jedi-knight-FL Jedi Master star 1

Mar 16, 2005
    Denise, thanx for the food update.

Mike, bring your food too, I'm sure we'll enjoy the ribs & burgers and somebody can surly fire up the grill. Libations and Ambrosia are codewords for adult beverages (but don't tell anybody I told ya).

Kevin, come on out and join the festivities, it will be fun, you can meet the other super SW fans. Chips and dip is what I brought the first time I went, so yeah, bring that.

Hope to see everybody there, I also have the Media Coverage DVD from opening night, got it in last week and it looks great!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.