main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi just received the n00b trophy :P

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by exarkun2187, Jan 11, 2016.

1. exarkun2187

exarkun2187 Jedi Youngling

Jan 6, 2016
    Hey everyone!!!
    I just wanna say even though I recently signed up in the forum I have been reading stuff here for quite sometime now and its absolutely amazing.

Also this is the first forum of anything I have joined and I don't know how forums work so if I do anything wrong please excuse me, Thank You:D

Pensivia and TrakNar like this.
  2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Welcome, and there are tons of oldbies [face_laugh] who will be happy to answer your questions. @};- Great stuff for any thing you'd like to chat about: books, movies, etc. :cool:

Falcon likes this.
  3. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    welcome to the boards newbie

if you have any questions, Nyota's Heart will be more then happy to answer them all :p

Nyota's Heart likes this.
  4. Pensivia

Pensivia Force Ghost star 5

Apr 24, 2013
    Welcome! It was my first forum too but I'll think you feel at home here in no time. May I suggest posting in a social thread in a forum or two that you have enjoyed lurking. That's a good way to start making some acquaintances and a lot of "oldbies" are happy to help out new members with any questions that might pop up as you get more involved.

5. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome exarkun2187! :)

Just listen to the advice of the posters above. The oldbies are really friendly and love to help and mods as well. ;) :)

Since you have lurked around, you have found some places to stay or do you like to hear suggestions? :)

Enjoy your stay! :)