main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Just Yesterday (Sequel to Trickster Twins) J/J/Z, J/TK, A/T, K/D, Ganner/OC, Valin/OC COMPLETED 3/5!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by NYCitygurl, Aug 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    I REALLY don't like him.
    :eek: :p I agree... he's just not one of the very well written characters.

2. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Another postie soon?

3. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Zekk has about 3 lines in the NJO and they all have to do with Jaina. Wonder if he knows about Jag?

Post tonight. My computer had problems and I wasn't able to get on.

BTW, you got 200.

NYC

4. JAGSGURL15

JAGSGURL15 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    Happy 200..... and i will be a eagerly awaitin th epost!

5. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Thanks!! Post now.

~~~~~~

The fire was warm, and Jag and Dav were close enough to feel the heat on their skin. Or maybe that was just the dogs surrounding them. The brothers and dogs were piled together on the floor, half asleep.

The girls were sitting on the couch. Cherith was holding little Zena on her lap, and Tasha was curled up against her.

Syal Fel walked into the room. ?You five okay??

Cherith smiled sleepily. ?The boys are about to fall asleep with the dogs.?

Soontir came up behind his wife. ?You?re all tired. Are you sure you don?t want to go to bed now??

Tasha nodded. ?I?m not tired,? Zena whispered.

Jag scooted closer to his brother. ?Dav??

?Yeah??

?Will we do this forever??

Dav smiled. ?Yeah, forever.?

?Even when we?re adults??

?Even when we?ve got wives and kids.?

?And when we?re old and gray with grandkids.?

Dav smiled. ?Yeah, ?cause that?s what forever is.?

Jag smiled and nodded. ?Forever.?

Malisia walked quietly over to her mother?s room. Mommy was talking with Raynar and Zekk. They were nice. Raynar was sort of like Daddy. Malisia missed Daddy.

She opened the door. Mommy and the men stopped talking. ?Mommy??

?Is something wrong, sweetie??

?When is Daddy coming home??

Jaina held out her arms and her little girl climbed onto her lap. Jaina wrapped her arms around the child. ?Sweetheart, Daddy has to work. It will take a few days.?

?Then will he come home??

Zekk and Raynar watched a sad smile come across Jaina?s face. ?Yes, then he?ll come home.

Valin smiled at the beautiful young woman in his arms. His ran his hand through her hair. Zena smiled at him. ?You know, I never thought that the first time I had sex it would be in a jail cell.?

Val smiled. ?I hadn?t really predicted it would happen, either.? He continued playing with her hair. It was dark, the same as her father?s and brother?s, and it reached down to the middle of her back.

Valin thought about what his parents would say if or when they found out. Mirax Horn would crack up, try to pretend she wasn?t, and finally give up. Corran Horn would give him a lecture about making love in a jail cell, and then relate a story to try to convince him not to do it again.

Soontir Fel wouldn?t be so understanding. Valin had no doubt that the old pilot would try to kill him, or at the very least carbon freeze him.

But it was worth it. It had been the most wonderful experience of his life, and Val was sure that from the way Zena was curling up against him, she had enjoyed it, too.

?Zen??

?Hmm??

?I love you.?

Zena looked into his eyes. ?I know. You just showed me.? She laid her head on his sweat-soaked chest. ?I love you too.?

Val kissed the top of her head and pulled the thin blankets up and tucked them around her shoulders. Zena smiled and slid an arm around his waist. She sighed contently.

Val whispered, ?You?re beautiful.?

Zena blushed and snuggled closer. ?I?m not, it?s just too dark in here to see.?

?I can see fine. You are the most beautiful angle in the galaxy.? He pulled her closer and enjoyed the feel of her bare body against his. ?I didn?t do this because we?re in jail and I was bored and we might die tomorrow or whatever. I did because I love you, and I don?t have any regrets.?

Zena kissed his chest. ?I don?t, either. And we will get out of here. Jaina knows that the team is in danger, and she will have warned Aunt Iella, I?m sure of it. And Jag . . .?

Valin felt a tear slip down her cheek and land on his chest. ?He?s gonna be okay, Zena. I?m sure he gone through worse than whatever Thrackan Sal-Solo put him through. He?s fine.?

Val didn?t believe what he was saying, and neither did Zena, but she curled up against him, and eventually they fell asleep.

~~~~~~

NYC

6. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    :eek: How old are Zena and Valin? *is still amazed* Great post though. :)

7. JAGSGURL15

Jul 21, 2003
    Gweat Postie NYC!!! That was great.. and REALLY how old ARE valin and zena??? :eek:

Oh i came up with a new "line" that suits me...

Insanity and Crazyness are normal for me... If im not hyper the Dr Pepper Plants shut down or something's wrong! :p

8. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Zena and Valin are both 16.

LOL, JAGSGURL15

NYC

9. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    I'm glad that they're older than I thought. ;) I was thinking they were 14, 15, ya know and then that happened and I was like... whoa. More soon?

10. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    No, according to SotP, Valin's only 4 years younger than Jaina. More this weekend, hopefully.

NYC

11. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002

~~~~~~

Iella Antilles smiled as she watched her husband and oldest daughter play a video game. It was a Starfighter game that Jag had gotten Syal for her birthday. He played it with Syal a lot. Iella suspected that he had previous experience with the game, because he had set records that neither Wedge nor Syal had been able to beat.

Thoughts of her nephew brought a tinge of worry. The team sent to Corellia was supposed to report in, but their prearranged time was over twenty-four hours ago.

She checked the chrono. They were 31 hours late, but she wasn?t supposed to officially start worrying for another 17. When they were 48 hours late, they would be considered MIA and the NRI and NRSC would go on alert.

She hadn?t told anyone, not even Wedge. She couldn?t risk it, and she knew that his sister would be able to pick up on it. She didn?t want Syal and Soontir to worry yet, and she hadn?t alerted the families of the other team members.

Please, Jag she pleaded silently. Please report in soon. Your parents can?t lose another child. It would break their hearts.

Mara, are you there? It?s Kyp. Listen, I know you don?t trust me very much, and I realize that I really haven?t done anything to deserve trust, but right now I really need you.

The team?s been blow. Zena Fel, Valin Horn, Lowbacca, Bhindi Drayson, Face Loran, Piggy saBinring, Sharr Latt, Elassar Targon, Baljos Arnjak, and Rostek Horn have been taken captive by Thrackan Sal-Solo. I can?t reach the rest of the team. They?re closing in on Danni and me. They?ve tortured Jag pretty badly. He?s close to death. Mara, you have to tell Antilles that the cover?s been blown. There?s a traitor close to her, and that?s how Sal-Solo knows about the team.

Don?t send in another team, send in a fleet. The team?s forfeit. From what I gather, Sal-Solo wants to get the Solo twins and use them as leverage against Han.

Tell Antilles!

Mara sat up and gasped. She had been trying to take a nap. Ben had exhausted her. He had spent most of his childhood at the Jedi base in the Maw. He was back with his parents, but spent most of his time with Natasha Rhysode. Mara felt guilty about not being used to taking care of her son, but Ben had been cranky because he missed Natasha.

It took a minute for Natasha to realize what Kyp had just sent to her. Then she jumped out of bed. ?Jaina. Jacen.?

Her husband came into their bedroom. ?Mara, are you okay??

?I?ve got to tell Iella!?

?Mara??

Iella jumped when someone started pounding on the door. She had been lost in thought, worried about the team.

She looked over at Syal and Wedge. They were immersed in the game, pretending that they hadn?t heard the knocking. Iella smiled and rolled her eyes. ?I know you heard that.?

?Heard what?? her oldest daughter asked.

The knocking continued. Iella sighed. ?I?ll get it.?

When she opened the door, she was surprised to find that Mara was there. The usually calm Jedi had a worried expression on her face.

?Iella, there?s something important I need to tell you.?

Iella nodded and led her into the kitchen. ?What?s wrong??

Mara paced around the room. Kyp Durron, of all people, just reached me through the Force. He said that the Corellia team?s cover has been blown, and about half of them are already captured.?

Iella?s face turned white. ?Are you sure??

?Positive. Kyp said that he and Danni were about to be captured.?

Iella stood up. ?I?ll have to put the base on alert.?

Soontir Fel lay on his bed, staring up at the ceiling. His sister-in-law had just put the base on high alert. The Corellia team was in danger. Half of them had already been captured. Iella had told him who had been captured. My baby and my only surviving son. Only Natasha was safe, and probably not for long. Fates, I already lost children. I can?t lose the rest.

Syal was with Wedge and Iella, crying. Soontir knew that if anything happened to Jag, Natasha, and Zena, Syal wouldn?t be able to handle it, eithe

12. JAGSGURL15

Jul 21, 2003
    Wonderful NYC! Wonderful!!

Jaggie no die MK?

13. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Thanks!

Jag might die. Someone will die in this fic.

NYC

14. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Great post! :D Poor Soontir and Syal! :(

You cannot kill of Jag!!! :mad: *hides him so you can't find him to kill him* Davin's got him this far, kill... um... kill Raynar or something.

15. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Thanks! Lol, I'm sure Raynar would appreciate that. IN fact, I think that I will give you guys the name of who it's not every post until the death. This post's clue is: It's not Raynar.

The reason I decided to give you a clue every post was because there aren't very many left! I can't give you an exact count, only that it won't be very much longer. Good news is, there's one more sequal.

Okay, enough said, post now!

~~~~~~

Miza sighed. He and Jocell were sitting in a cell in the governor?s palace. They had been trying to find the other team members, but the security guards had found them first.

He sighed again. That wasn?t the worst part. Nor was the fact that they were sitting in a cell, unable to get out or call for help, and his friend was close to death. No, the worst part was?

?Fifty-nine bottles of ale on the wall, fifty-nine bottles of ale! Take one down pass it around, Fifty-eight bottles of ale on the wall!?

The worst part was the Wraiths.

?Fifty-eight bottles of ale on the wall, fifty-eight bottles of ale! Take one down, pass it around, fifty-seven bottles of ale on the wall!?

Sharr, Piggy, Face, and Elassar wouldn?t stop with the singing. It was driving Miza crazy, and there were still fifty-seven bottles to go.

?Fifty-seven bottles of ale on the wall, fifty-seven bottles of ale! Take one down, pass it around, fifty-six bottles of??

?Shut up already.?

Face pretended to be hurt. ?You don?t like our singing??

?It?s driving me up a wall.?

Sharr looked confused. ?You look like you?re on the ground to me.?

Miza groaned. ?It?s a figure of speech. Don?t you have some other way of occupying yourselves??

Elassar shook his head. ?Auntie Tahiri isn?t here to tell stories.? His eyes lit up. ?Maybe you could tell us stories!?

Alema Rar, who was in the cell across from Miza and Jocell, rolled her eyes. ?You are all very immature.?

Piggy nodded. ?We?re famous for it. That, and driving General Antilles mad.?

Miza was about to yell, but Jocell interrupted. ?Well, why don?t you make a plan to drive the General nuts? Then when we get back, you can do it too him.?

Miza, Alema, and Lowie shot her looks of thanks, and Miza hugged her. ?Thank you so much for shutting them up.?

?You?re welcome. One thing, though.?

?What?s that??

?You?re squashing me.?

Bhindi could still feel the taste of Baljos?s lips against hers. Focus, Drayson, or you?ll never get this done!

Bhindi had managed to escape notice until she got a block from the governor?s residence. Then she had been chased.

She had to get to Kell, and quick. If she didn?t, Jag Fel could very well die.

Bhindi heard voices shouting, and they were coming closer.

She ran.

Thrackan Sal-Solo paced around the room. ?You let her escape??

The head of his security guards stood at attention. ?I have men chasing after her.?

?Good. I want her. Who is she??

?Bhindi Drayson, sir.?

?Any relation to Hiram Drayson??

?His daughter, sir.?

Thrackan?s face clouded with anger. ?I want her, and I want her alive. And whole. Your men aren?t to touch her. Have her stunned for all I care, but I need her very much.?

?Yes, sir.?

?And I also need to weed out who I need from who I don?t. Who do we have in the main dungeon??

?Lowbacca, a Wookie Jedi.?

?Put him in the medium security cell.?

?Colonel Jag Fel.?

?High priority. How is he, by the way??

?Barely alive.?

?Fix him. He?s no good to me dead. Yet. Who else?

?Alema Rar, Twi?lek Jedi.?

?Medium security.?

?Miza Irokini, Chiss pilot.?

?Leave him there.?

?Jocell Nuruodo, Chiss pilot, daughter of the head of the Chiss Fleet.?

?Medium security.?

?Sharr Latt, Wraith Squadron.?

?Leave him.?

?Piggy saBinring, Wraith squadron.?

?Leave him.

The man looked up from his list. ?Baljos Arnjak, Face Loran, and Elassar Targon are also Wraiths. Should I leave them all there??

Thrackan looked at him, hard. ?Put their leader in Medium security, leave the rest there.?

?Yes sir. In medium se

16. JAGSGURL15

Jul 21, 2003
    That was.... Good!

Jaggie almost dead! No Bad NYCG!

17. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Great post! :D So Raynar's not going to die... I wonder who then.

18. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    JAGSGURL15: Thanks! I know, I'm a bad girl. it's so fun to torture people!

J&J: Thanks! No, he's not. If you could chose one member of the team to die, who would it be?

NYC

19. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Next person: it's not Danni.

~~~~~~

Jacen was led into Thrackan?s office. His father?s cousin was sitting behind a desk. The guard holding Jacen shoved him into a seat opposite Thrackan.

?Cousin Jacen. It?s been a long time.?

Jacen saw the Ysalamiri above his cousin?s head. ?A couple years.?

?Ah, yes, at Centerpoint.?

Jacen stiffened. It had been a while since Centerpoint. Anakin had gone to the grave blaming himself. As with Chewie, Jacen had tried to comfort him. Anakin gladly took the comfort, but it didn?t help much, nor did Jaina?s reassuring words. Jaina had been at Fondor.

?I see that it?s still a bit of a touchy subject.?

?Skip the pleasantries, Thrackan.?

?Fine, then.? Thrackan stood up and paced the room. ?Jacen, do you know what I want??

?To control the Corellian system??

?Very good.?

?I remember from the first time you kidnapped me.?

?Ah, yes. I commend you, that was quite a while ago.? Jacen was silent. ?Jacen, I must be honest with you. I don?t like you very much. It?s nothing personal, I?m sure you?re a very nice boy, but there?s the little problem of you and your brother and sister getting me captured by the Bakurans about twelve years ago. So I?m not above torturing you to get what I want. Of course, the Fel boy displeased me, and I went a little overboard with the torturing, and he?s almost dead.?

Jacen gasped. ?Jag!?

?Don?t worry, I need him, so I won?t completely kill him. Yet. I would also offer to kill the princess, but I need her, too.? Thrackan?s voice hardened. ?I don?t however, need some of the Jedi. I can easily kill one or two to get what I want.?

?What do you want??

?Your cooperation. I need two more people. I realize that there are more on your little team, but the rest are expendable.?

?Who do you want??

?Your sister and the Fel girl.?

?Zena??

?No, I have her. The other one. I guess her last name would be Rhysode.?

?I?ll never tell.?

?You know, I think I forgot someone. I also want your little niece.?

Jacen had seen Jaina and Jag playing with the little girl on the beach. She was a sweetie. She had called him Unc Jasa.

?What niece??

?The girl your sister has. I must say, I didn?t realize that she had a daughter. Malisia is an interesting name.?

?What do you want from me, Thrackan??

?I want to know where they are.?

?I don?t know.?

Thrackan?s eye narrowed. ?Now, listen here, boy??

?I don?t know where they are. If you have Jag, I?m assuming you know where Jaina was, and since you don?t have her, she and Malisia aren?t there.?

?Where would they have gone??

?I don?t know.?

?Would she be at the safe house, with Tharen??

?Okay, you know about that, so she obviously isn?t there, but I don?t know where she would have gone next, I really don?t.?

Thrackan?s eyes narrowed. ?I seriously don?t know. The way the team was set up, we would all know where the safe house was, and one other group. Only knew that Jaina and Jag were together in that beach house. I don?t know where she would have gone or to whom, and I don?t know where Tasha is.?

Thrackan sighed. ?I believe you. I don?t want to, but I do. Our conversation is over.?

He turned to the guard holding Jacen. ?Knock him out and put him in a cell.?

Jacen opened his mouth to say something, but the butt of the blaster hit his head hard, and then there was only darkness.

~~~~~~

There are only four posts left to this fic!! Three of them I already have typed. I'll probably post them every day or every other day until the end.

NYC

20. -Trickster-

-Trickster- Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 12, 2003
    Ahh, I've been bad and not read that last four posts until now...*cries* But they were awesome!!!! *grins* So it's not two people so far...Don't kill Face or Jag! Or Jaina...or Tenel Ka...or Jacen...or Jaina's "daughter"-whose-name-I-can't-remember-right-now...Or Zena and Valin [who seemed to be having a bit too much fun...*sniggers*]

Great update though!!

21. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Great post! :D Poor Jacen! :( Getting knocked out. I don't care that you're not killing Danni! I wanna know who you are killing!!! hehe. :p Only 4 posts left? Wow. I can't wait!

22. Lady_Jedi_Carenix

Lady_Jedi_Carenix Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 6, 2001
    Very interesting. :) I just read this fic in one sitting and I like it. :)

*waits patiently for the next post*

23. JAGSGURL15

Jul 21, 2003
    Same here! Llove this fic//Cant believe only 4 more! Great pOstie~

24. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    -Trickster-: Thanks! :D Jaina's daughter is Malisia. Yes, Valin and Zena are having a bit too much fun ;)

J&J: Yeah, poor Jacen. Thanks! I'm not going to tell you who i'm killing! You'll just have to wait and see! Yeah, 4 posts left. I can't believe it!

Lady_Jedi_Carenix: Welcome! :D I'm glad you like it! I can give you a link to the prequel, Trickster Twins, if you'd like.

JAGSGURL15: Thanks! I know, I can't believe it's almost over.

I'll put up another post now.

NYC

25. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Here is a link to Trickster Twins: http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=7983633&page=1

It's not Jaina.

~~~~~~

Natasha brushed her hair out of her eyes. She pulled it into a simple bun. Her husband came up behind her and tugged it out. ?Ganner, stop that!?

Ganner grinned. ?I like your hair down.?

Natasha glared at him and snatched the scrunchi back from him and put her hair up again. ?It?s hot and I want it up.?

Ganner sighed. ?Fine.? Natasha continued to glare at him. He wrapped her arms around her and whispered, ?I love you,? in her ear.

Natasha leaned back against him. ?I love you, to. I?m just worried.?

?About what??

?Alema.?

?She said she was going for a drink.?

?Two night ago.? Natasha slipped out of her husband?s embrace. ?I?m worried about her.?

?She probably ran into the Wraiths or someone and decided that they were better company.?

Natasha frowned. ?Gan, I don?t like her, but I know she would have checked in unless something happened to her.?

Ganner was infected by her worried mood. ?Okay, she should be back by now.?

?Should we warn someone??

?Wes Jason, Hobbie Klivian, Dil Loran, and Zindra Daine are our contacts. We can go alert them that something?s up.?

Natasha nodded. ?Thank you. I?ll feel better knowing that she?s safe.?

Hobbie woke Dil and Zindra up while Wes gathered weapons. They had to get out and get to Kell, quickly.

Dil wasn?t happy about being woken up. She got dressed quickly and went to help Wes, and annoyed frown on her face. Wes gave her a quick kiss. ?Sorry this couldn?t be a little more romantic, sweetheart, but we need to get out of here.?

?I know.?

There was a knock on the door. Wes froze. Dil tossed blasters at Hobbie and Zindra, who had just come into the room.

The knocking continued. Wes inched toward the door, blaster in hand. Hobbie motioned for the girls to get to the window and escape. If they had been found, there would be enough guards to take the four of them.

The knocking stopped. Wes was almost at the door, but he started to back away, afraid of explosives. Instead, he heard whispers.

?Ganner, I don?t think they?re in there.?

?Either that, or they?re afraid that we?re dangerous. Wes, Hobbie, its Ganner and Natasha. Let us in.?

Wes quickly opened the door and ushered them in. Hobbie, Zin, and Dil stopped edging toward the window.

As soon as Wedge closed the door, Ganner started to talk. ?We think there?s something wrong. Alema left a could days ago and she isn?t back, nor has she commed us.?

Hobbie nodded. We lost Lowie a couple days ago, too.?

Wes motioned them to the window. ?We?re heading out to find Kell and see what he knows.?

Dil frowned. ?That?s Ganner and Natasha, Wes. We don?t need to go out the window.?

?Yes we do. If someone followed them in . . .?

Ganner nodded. ?I don?t think anyone followed u, but if they got Lowie, they have Ysalamiri.?

Zindra opened the window. They were on the sixth floor. It wouldn?t be a good ides to jump from that height. ?Wes, its too far down to jump.?

Ganner shook his head. ?Not with the Force, it?s not. Let me go first, I?ll catch the rest of you.?

He jumped out the window and used the Force to catch the rest of them as they landed.

Someone was running up the street. Natasha and Ganner saw the figure, but they were too late to warn the others. The person saw them first.

?Oh Kriff, here too,? the woman muttered.

Zindra gasped. ?Bhindi??

?Zin?? Bhindi came over to the group. It was dark, but they could still see that she was worn out.

?What happened?? Dil asked.

?Sal-Solo had me in jail, but Baljos helped me get out, but they followed me,? she said quickly.

They heard running footsteps. The security guards rounded the corner and, spotting Inyri, started using stun bolts.

Ganner yelled at them to run, and took out his lightsaber. With a snap-hiss the lightsaber flared to life and blocked the stun bolts.

One of the guards yelled, ?Jedi!? Another, probably the leader, yelled, ?That?s Ganner Rhys

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.