main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Kar Vastor

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Coonsan, Nov 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coonsan

Coonsan Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 3, 2003
    Assuming this guy didn't get the death penalty (which is possible), it is interesting to think of what happened to this guy. Maybe he was kept imprisoned in the Jedi Temple? That would be a sweet side story, when Anakin goes into that room and has to fight him? Or maybe he escapes somehow? Maybe Palpy even recruited him as a Dark Sider...? Who knows, I just really liked this character, and I am one of those "what if/what would happen" people hehe.

2. BobaMatt

BobaMatt TFN EU Staff star 7 VIP

Aug 19, 2002
    Well apparently, though we're going to see Nick Rostu in the Coruscant Nights books, Kar Vastor won't be appearing.

I'd like to see him, too. Shatterpoint was amazing.

Though the Depa Billaba thing always seemed more important to me. Did Anakin kill her in the Temple? Did they spare her and study her?

3. Rohniss

Rohniss Jedi Padawan star 4

May 9, 2005
    hehhehe I like to think Depa and Kar made Anakin and some several hundred Stormies from the 501st have a very... very... very... bad day.. *Visualizing Kar kicking Appo's head down the temple halls humming 'Welcome to the Jungle'*

4. LanceJade

LanceJade Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 26, 2001
    omg, the thought of that is just tooo funny.

5. razzy1319

razzy1319 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2004
    he was probably kept in the old sith holding cells, and I dont think he is as powerful as he was in the jungle. Although, he could draw upon the darkness of the sith cells:D

6. Havac

Havac Former Moderator star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 29, 2005
    Rostu's in Coruscant Nights? Since when? Hope this doesn't interfere with him becoming mayor of Sernpidal City.[face_praying] :D

7. Coonsan

Coonsan Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 3, 2003
    [face_laugh]
    yes, very nice.

And that is good news to hear that we will be seeing Nick again, I really liked him.

8. MetalGoldKnight

MetalGoldKnight Jedi Youngling star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    it would've been awesome if in the episode iii video game in the part where you play as anakin killin all the jedi temple if the boss fights were depa bellaba and kar vasotre instead of the randumb old man and girl that we got :(

9. Ive_Got_Two_Legs

Ive_Got_Two_Legs Jedi Youngling star 4

Jul 18, 2005
    Weren't you banned?

10. MetalGoldKnight

MetalGoldKnight Jedi Youngling star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    TLJ Edit: Don't discuss bans and unban requests in public (esp. in this way) and stop naming people. It's still baiting.

nayaway i dont want this forum here to be d-raled so what does you think of my idea about kar varoste and depa belbaa being bosses int he episode iii video game? maybe if they make a new version or a special edition or something that idea might still come true [face_praying]

11. BobaMatt

Aug 19, 2002
    ^^ Anyone ever read Flowers for Algernon?

Ok, that was mean. Anyway...he's right about the Episode III game, though...I dunno, I didn't mind the bosses.

But is there any information on what happened to Kar Vastor and the Akk Guards after the battle? I assume Depa Billaba's mission was considered a failure, and the plans to use the Akk Guards to bolster Jedi forces were abandoned but...then what? I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if the Emperor cracked down hard on Haruun Kal what with his wariness of other Force users.

12. ThrawnRocks

ThrawnRocks Jedi Master star 6

Apr 10, 2004

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

*dies*

Yippeee![/Jake_Lloyd]

*marks calender*

=P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~

13. Ive_Got_Two_Legs

Ive_Got_Two_Legs Jedi Youngling star 4

Jul 18, 2005
    Quest, what were you thinking!?!?!?!

14. Hyperion51

Hyperion51 Jedi Master star 3

Jun 11, 2005
    Nick is going to be in those books, or one of them. Is this speculation, or confirmed information.

15. Fox4

Fox4 Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 4, 2005
    Kar Vastor......, wasn't he that goth vampire dude that tried to suck Mace Windu's blood out in Shatterpoint?

16. BobaMatt

Aug 19, 2002
    Unfortunately, I can't find the starwars.com forum thread where I read the interview with Sue Rostoni where she mentioned it, but I did find this nifty TFN thread about OS thread.

Sue, are there any chances of us seeing Nick Rostu or
    Kar Vastor again?

"If I remember correctly, Nick shows up in Michael Reaves' Coruscant Night books"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.