main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Kenobi's Blade?

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by BillBrasky, Dec 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BillBrasky

BillBrasky Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 21, 2004
    I'm new here, and I was just wondering what up with obi wan's lightsabre i read that anikin solo found it on a moon? What's the story with that?

2. Iron_Fist

Iron_Fist Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 30, 2003
    Welcome to the EU Community! I hope your stay here is as pleasant and enjoyable as mine continues to be. :)

To answer your question, Obi-wan's lightsaber was found by Anakin Solo. The story is a from the Junior Jedi Knights series, set 22-23 years after A New Hope and written by Kevin J. Anderson, Rebecca Moesta, and Nancy Richardson. The series is about Jacen, Jaina, and Anakin Solo progressing on their path to becoming Jedi. The group, along with Tionne, Ikrit, and R2-D2, find Obi-wan Kenobi's lightsaber on Darth Vader's fortress on the planet Vjun in the book "Vader's Fortress". Vader had apparently nicked off with it as a souvenir after their climatic battle in A New Hope, and kept it stashed away with all his other toys in his fortress. There it lay for 18 years after his death before it was found by the Solo kids. :)

I hope that helps,

I_F

3. JediStarMoonstruck

JediStarMoonstruck Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2002
    Just to clarify, it was just Anakin and some of his friends that found the saber. Jaina and Jacen did not go on that trip.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.