main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

KNIGHTQUEST Release Information

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by MaxVeers, Oct 14, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buliwif

buliwif Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2000
    listening to digital llama ep. 4 while i wait.... s'fun... lol

2. fanfilmfreak

fanfilmfreak Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 14, 2001
  3. DaftMaul

DaftMaul Former TFN Fan Films Staff star 5 VIP

Feb 18, 2001
    Hmm, what to do. It's 1.15 in the morning. Does he stay up, or cut his losses and watch it tomorrow. Can he sleep anyway... More decisions.

4. fanfilmfreak

Oct 14, 2001
    has anyone heard anything about knightquest on techTV

5. DarkATX

DarkATX Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 14, 2000
    Daft my man as long as the kids are in bed and the wife isn't hanging over you like an executioner's sword then by all means stay up and let's do this... ;)

6. XackAttack

XackAttack Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 2, 2001
    We KnightQuest, We KnightQuest, We KnightQuest, We KnightQuest, We KnightQuest, We KnightQuest, We KnightQuest, We KnightQuest, We KnightQuest, We KnightQuest,We KnightQuest, We KnightQuest, We KnightQuest, We KnightQuest, We KnightQuest!!!!!!!!!! Okay, I could go on forever but I won't.

7. buliwif

Mar 28, 2000
    i'm slowly losing my mind!

8. DarthHutt

DarthHutt Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 2, 2000
    Well, I've only got 15 mins until the Raiders/Colts game. If it doesn't come out by then, I guess I'll just wait.

9. JediToren

JediToren Jedi Master star 4

Mar 20, 2000
    Paradox I hope your wrong. We've waited long enough for KnightQuest and they said it would be released today. If the email is gonna take that long to be distributed they ought to post the link here. BTW Paradox when did this happen last where it took forever to send. Maybe they fixed it!

10. fanfilmfreak

Oct 14, 2001
  11. XackAttack

Oct 2, 2001
    The Screen Savers aren't on so that means nothing about TheForce.net is on tv :( .

12. Ryan_W

Ryan_W VIP star 4 VIP

Aug 15, 2001
    Yeah. The link really should be posted online.
    But hey. I'm not a moderator, nor would I want to be. :)

...especially at a time like this. [face_laugh]

13. Macho

Macho Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2001
    WHERE IS KNIGHTQUEST?? FIRST THEY SAY 3 THEN THEY SAY 5 IT IS NOW 5:30 AND NO KNIGHTQUEST R U JUST LIYING OR SOMTHIN?????????

14. XackAttack

Oct 2, 2001
    $omebody please contact Azeem through the Private Messaging System on the boards before someone commits suic,.....suic,.....sucide.......

*Yawns*

I'm sleepy. Maybe KnightQuest will have to wait till tomarrow. Maybe Azeem changed his mind and chose to release it tomarrow.

15. Paradox

Paradox Moderator Emeritus star 1 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 2, 1998
    Well, not to get your hopes up... but last time, once the staff realized it was going to take forever to get the e-mails out, they <i>did</i> post a direct link in the forums.

However, I'm just reporting facts. I don't guarantee that these facts will have any bearing on what will happen this time around. ;)

(I should point out that I haven't been a regular on this forum for a long time now, so it's been quite a while since this "last time" I'm referring to--certainly at least six months. It's possible, and maybe even likely, that the systems have been improved since then.)

16. glenshadow

glenshadow Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 26, 2001
    *dusts off his JCF handle to post for this event* Why don't we do this? Everyone who gets the link (including myself) and downloads the movie... Also download Morpheus (most popular file sharing proggie at the moment, hundreds of thousands of users) and then share the folder they are keeping KQ on? This would take some of the stress off of TF.N servers, and at the same time wouldn't reveal any kind of link to the masses.

Morpheus Homepage:
    http://www.musiccity.com/

The only way I could see not doing this is if of course the mods requested we didn't. I wouldn't want to take any of the focus off of the TFN if they didn't want us to, I understand they need revenue and an audience like all other web portals.

What do you think?

17. DarkATX

DarkATX Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 14, 2000
    Back! Get Back the lot of you! Can't ya see the ship is sinkin' and all you wanna do is save your pitiful necks?
    For god's sakes, act like gentlemen, be British!
    ...darn that was a good movie.

18. buliwif

Mar 28, 2000
    ladies and gentlemen... i have no doubts in my mind that azeem is working doubletime to get KQ posted as quickly as possible... so, let's give the guy a break, sit back, relax, have some popcorn, and ENJOY!

19. XackAttack

Oct 2, 2001
    No, it wouldn't take forever because it's a mailing list which means they type out an e-mail and it automaticly sends out e-mail all at once to all the subscribers - not each person idividually.

20. fanfilmfreak

Oct 14, 2001
    ive been eating popcorn for the last three hours :p

21. buliwif

Mar 28, 2000
    don't you hate it when those popcorn hulls get stuck it your teeth, then you make thos annoying sucking sounds for an hour afterwards???

22. CooperTFN

CooperTFN TFN EU Staff Emeritus star 7 VIP

Jul 8, 1999
    Most mailing lists go through a server, dude; that's what makes it take a while sometimes.

23. NickLong

NickLong Jedi Master star 4

Sep 29, 2000
    Can everybody say LynchMob??

And the idea about Morpheus - NO!

I don't want any part of this deal!!

anyway,

Nick "Shorty" Long

24. Paradox

Paradox Moderator Emeritus star 1 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 2, 1998
    XackAttack: All I'm telling you is what blinder told me last time this happened, and back then he was running the list.

25. glenshadow

glenshadow Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 26, 2001
    Calm down Nick. I'm not trying to step on anyone's toes here... I'm just trying to offer up suggestions...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.