main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Last Minute Preparations

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by stormcloud8, May 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediPrincessKas

JediPrincessKas Jedi Master star 5

Aug 9, 2002
    JPK: Yeppers, took me an hour flat... I was reading as fast as I possibly could incase they decided to kick me out.

As far as I know, we aren't allowed to kick people out just for reading. :p

With less than 34 hours remaining, I'm trying to keep myself busy with anything I can possibly think to do. I'm about to make a run to Best Buy for an iTrip, and then I may watch TPM when I get home.

2. kingthlayer

kingthlayer Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 7, 2003
    I've been watching an episode a day starting with TPM. I just finished ESB a few hours ago. Tomorrow is ROTJ, and the day after... yeah. :D

3. Kiki-Gonn

Kiki-Gonn Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 26, 2001
    AOTC is tonight and my training will be complete :)

I'm going straight from work to the line tomorrow so I've got to get my kit ready tonight.
    -Something comfortable to sit on (not making that mistake again... eight hours of sitting on concrete hurts!)
    -My ROTS shirt
    -Large water bottle
    -snacks
    -tickets!
    -some piece of memorabilia... I don't know. Just something I can compulsively handle. I'm the kind of person that always has to have something in their hand. Imagine what the waiting will be like if I don't.

4. stormcloud8

stormcloud8 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 24, 2002
    I have fallen behind in my movie watching. I watched I and II this weekend, but was hoping to watch the whole OT before Thursday. I've only made it half way through ANH.

I've been too obsessed with posting here and in the spoiler forum to sit still and watch TV!

5. Worst_Jedi_Ever

Worst_Jedi_Ever Jedi Master star 1

Jan 13, 2004
    NSA, I need your advice.

I have decided to try to read while in line tonight, and wanted to pick up one of the Clone Wars novels. I have always been kind of anti-EU (I mean, seriously, a cloned Emperor?? :p), but in the past few months, as the lead-up to ROTS has started to get really exciting, I have begun to test the waters of the EU. I have been thrilled with the Clone Wars comics, generally, but don't want to lay out 15 bucks apiece for the two collections I haven't yet read, so I thought that one of the novels might be a cheap alternative. I have already read LoE, which I thought was so-so, and Shatterpoint, which I loved. I was thinking that Dark Renedezvous (that's the one with the secret meeting between Dooku and Yoda, right?) might be a good one to read tonight, but I know that one of the books features Anakin, and I might prefer to read that one. I just don't know which one it is, or even if it's generally considered to be any good. If anyone has any advice on what might make good reading right before showtime, I'd love to hear it.

Any help here would be hot.

Also, um, help me, NSA, you're my only hope...

WJE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.