***LCC VI Rules***

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by ObiJuan2080, Jan 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: AdamBertocci
  1. Kaat Jedi Master

star 4
    I was planning to do that anyway. Shooting should be finished in the third week of february anyway, so I'll have enough time to do the post I guess. I just didn't realize that I didn't necessarily need to have my post finished when I hand my clip over before the deadline. Good to know though.
  2. tumblemoster Jedi Master

star 4
    Personally I think they look better finished. Some guy added sound effects to my LCC entry from a long time ago, and it made it way better.
  3. Kaat Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, I agree. I know that it's actually a choreography contest, but it's not choreography alone what made Duel of the Fates a great lightsaber battle. So I guess that a good-looking choreography, plus good visual and sound effects and the right choice of music will certainly give a better feeling than only a good-looking choreography.
  4. erus_multus2 Jedi Knight

star 3
    So... I should use Duel of the Fates as the backing track for my fight?

:p
  5. SilentBat Force Ghost

star 4
  6. ShadowDuelist Force Ghost

star 4
    You should use This as your background music.
  7. sithjeff Jedi Master

star 4
    I wasted about 4 of my minutes trying to go through every dialog box on that ShadowDuelist. I hate you. :D
  8. ShadowDuelist Force Ghost

star 4
    Thats one! [face_dancing]
    Lets see how many more will click. [face_skull]

If you can get through them all before the song restarts, it will let you leave.
  9. sithjeff Jedi Master

star 4
    God i know, and mine was in Safari, so each dialog box took an extra3 seconds to pop up.

I applaud its creator though.
  10. Sojourn Force Ghost

star 2
    I totally should have kept reading the thread before clicking that link. But nooooooooooo . . .
  11. ShadowDuelist Force Ghost

star 4
  12. SilentBat Force Ghost

star 4
  13. Sage_Halcyon Jedi Master

star 4
    Mike, my good man, screenshots in the LCC threads have gone back to the first competition (Ryan posting them making that really effed up face...remember?) so I don't really see a reason to deviate from tradition...

Sage H.
  14. Wookieefett Jedi Knight

star 3
    If you were smart like me, you would go into the task manager and end the program :p
  15. Kaat Jedi Master

star 4
    Since I am taking part in this contest, I have to actually recommend you to do so. For the greater good, that is. :D
  16. Jedsithor Force Ghost

star 4
    You know, I knew what was coming, I read ahead...but I still clicked because I like a challenge [face_dancing]

Once I managed to stop the screen from bouncing around the place, I startied clicking...then I remembered the magic of the Return/Enter button....15 seconds later I was through it all :D
  17. Darth_Eradycus Force Ghost

star 1
    Well, you got another one. Damn you, ShadowDuelist!!!! [face_laugh] I should know better by now. LOL That was awesome, didn't think it was ever gonna end. Reminds me of that episode of family guy. I gotta send that to one of my friends that kept singing that at work. BTW, Cant wait for LCC VI. The last five were awesome.
  18. Whiteley79 Jedi Knight

star 3
    So who are the judges going to be this year? I've already read that Laz and Tigercrane are in. I for one liked most of dorkman's reviews, and he got them up fairly quickly, so I vote for him to stay on.
  19. Sage_Halcyon Jedi Master

star 4
    I doubt he'll want to do it again but if he wants it, it's his.

Sage H.
  20. SilentBat Force Ghost

star 4
    Agreed.
  21. ObiJuan2080 Force Ghost

star 4
    I really wasn't around for LCC I. I didn't know. If my boy Sage says it's been around since LCC I, then posting thumbs are allowed.

Also, you guys will like this, hopefully, I talked to Dorkman and he said he has no problems being a judge this year. However he did say if things get too crazy around June, he'll have to drop out but will tell us when and if he will. For the most part, he's in.

So that's you're 4th and final judge. Here is the list.

1) Halibut

2) Laszlo

3) TigerCraneFist

4) DorkmanScott
  22. Kaat Jedi Master

star 4
    Sounds cool to me.
    Are there any official adresses of the judges given, in case someone happens to plan to give them flowers and money for no particular reason?
  23. Sojourn Force Ghost

star 2
    I had other tabs open, that I didn't want to lose . . .

. . . just saying.

Take care,
    Sojourn
  24. Ryan_W VIP

VIP
    star 4
    I haven't requested to be a judge because I'd actually like to make an entry this year with somebody (probably not Mike because of his impending schedule) if I have the time. I'm not in quite as good a shape since RvD2, but all the more reson I should get outside and bang sticks with somebody... you know, in the non-gay way.
  25. PixelMagic Force Ghost

star 5
    I was totally going to volunteer until you added the the "non-gay" stipulation. :(

Moderators: AdamBertocci
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.