main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive "Legacy 2" (Sequal to the RPG based off of the Fanfic) New Jedi Vs. Sith War *Clones of destiny*

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Sketkh, Sep 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quinnithxtherol

Quinnithxtherol Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 28, 2002
    "Revisha," Kir said, wrapping the woman in a tight hug. "I have waited so long to see you again."

"I need your help," he began, turning toward the viewport facing Naboo. "I must get away from these Dark Warriors. They hold me prisiner just as they hold you. We must get out, and save Ti before it is too late."

ooc: Just disregard my other post.

2. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    " Do you know what they want with us? You must have been here for a while for if you weren't you would have been back long before" Revisha said as she looked up at him and didn't know if she was happy to see him again, she didn't know how she felt. She had thought he was dead all this time since it had been forever since they saw each other.

3. Quinnithxtherol

Nov 28, 2002
    "I think they are using us as bait," Kir said. "To lure Ti here, then capture him. I over heard them talking, and they said that we were going to Coroscaunt soon. I don't know whethere that's good or bad."

Kir sighed, and shook his head, then looked up at Revisha. "So, how have you been? You look like you're doing pretty well."

4. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    "I'm doing alright. A lot has gone on since you've been gone though," Revisha said as she sat down and looked up at Kir.

Revisha then looked out the window and shook her head.

"Where've you been all this time?" she asked as some tears were filling her eyes up now.

5. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    "We must find another way in." Ti said. Then he saw a small vent. "Tomar! go through there, we will find another way in."
    Tomar did as told.

Tomar was in a vent on the celling. He saw the Jedi that he had rescued almost 15 years ago. The vent fell to the foor and tomar yelled and landed rather ungracefully with a thud. He looked toward Obi-Wan "What have you got yourselves into now?"

6. Sketkh

Sketkh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 22, 2002
    Aled and the dark warrior dueled and blazed thier swords in a display of glorious lightning.

Aled's strength grew as his opponent's fell, all seemed to be going his way until...

OOC: Tag-Jedi_Daniel

7. Quinnithxtherol

Nov 28, 2002
    "I was on Dantooine for a while, though I can't tell you what I was doing, 'cause I don't want to remember. Then, THEY captured me, and I've been with them ever since."

He looked into Revisha's eyes, and saw her begin to cry.

"What's the matter?" he asked.

On Coroscaunt....

Quinn looked at the new creature, and bent down to help it up.

"Who are you?" he asked the thing.

ooc: What is Tomar, and WHERE IS JEDI DANIEL?

8. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    OOC: Sketkh, if you read the posts above you would understand that you can?t fight any of the dark warriors, unless you want to die, fight one, you fight them all, and you can't win that battle.

IC: Ocelot spoke loudly:

?Where is the one they call Ti??

9. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    OOC: OOOOooooo, a challenge, well considering the odds I think I'll take it. Hopefully my friends will come to my aid...

... Aled ducked low as another dark warror attepmted to swipe through his middle and slicing his corhort inadvertiably inhalf. The Jedi Master took this opprotunity to lift up his sabre into the dark beings chest killing him instantly as his blue blade pierced his heart. Before the next barage of Warriors charged for Aled, he reached out with the force to weild one of his fallen Enemy's sabre, double his own attacks as he fended off the next troi of dark solders...

OOC: I like to challenge, death, and don't give me that God-moding crap...

10. Quinnithxtherol

Nov 28, 2002
    "You dumb-a$$!" Quinn said, running igniting his lightsabers. He ducked one's attack, and cut the Sith in half. He rolled, and shot a fireball out of his right hand at a group of sith, sending them flying in a wall of fire.

He began to fight madly, like never before, and slowly but surely, he and Aled began to kill off sith.

11. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    ooc: Tomar is the last of the Fosh (same species as Vergere, for all you NJO readers.)

Tomar was quick to jump up and open his yellow saber, he went into many jumps launching a mostly air-born attack. (like AOTC Yoda.)

ooc: Everyone alreadys know Tomar, he saved us on that planet in Legacy 1(R.I.P)

12. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    IC: ?Fools...? Ocelot muttered to himself, as he rolled his eyes slightly. ?You gave me no choice...?

He pulled out some sort of remote device. He then said: ?This button is tied to several locations, upon this world,? he leaned forward, ?To several hospitals.... orphanages.... and places of worship..... you! are the fools of the now weak Jedi, you cannot see anything, and your resources have proven wrong. Behold! You shall now see the power of the dark side, and the weakness of the Jedi!?

He pressed the button, upon doing so several locations were destroyed, already previously planted with explosives. The Jedi sensed this death and destruction... and pain.

?Now the people will see how weak you are... and when he arises, there will be no stopping us.?

Outside the club, where Ti stood, a sniper from the distance showed his skills. A single dart hit Ti?s neck, causing immediate loss of consciousness. A dark figure jumped out of the tree?s picked up Ti, and was off.

OOC: And don?t give me any of that god-moding crap... [face_plain]

13. Adelaide

Adelaide Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    edit- *grumbles about a dark side Sheilah*

14. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    Goo_Child:

Ti awoke... everything was a blur to him and he cannot move. All is darkness around him, and he is tied down on a cold metal table, naked. There are several people in the next room, behind one way mirror. Ti doesn?t know where he is, and is weak from the dart.

OOC: Work with that Goo.

15. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    ooc: :mad:

ic: Several people in white coats came running to Ti. He shot them all with force lightening. How was he going to get out of this? His lekku were twitching like crazy. Then he saw a button on the wall. He reached out with the force and pushed it. The straps released him. He quickly got up and put on the white clothing of one of the people he had shot, who just happened to be a Twi'lek. His lightsaber was know where to be seen. Oh well, at least I still have my Teras Kasi training He thought. He then looked at the body he had stolen the cloths from. There was an Id card on the floor nearby, it must have fallen off. The name read Fal'Unin. He placed it in his coat pocket. None of his victoms were dead, just out cold. He picked up the Twi'lek's body and strapped him to the table. He then walked out the double doors and went to find a way out, but not before he planted a vision in the other victoms heads that the Twi'lek, Fal'Unin, was never with them, and that indeed that it was Ti on the table.

16. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    OOC: Uh..... yeah.

IC: Suddenly as Ti walked through the double doors, everything became blurry, and evaporated into nothing. He was now in a large black room, no doors, no ceiling. Nothing. A loud voice boomed from above, from a speaker, that could be told.

?Well done.? hummed the announcer, ?Your stronger than you look, but a simulation non the less. Holograms have become very advance these days. Now, lets talk business.?

A small door dilated on the floor, and a man walked from it, the door disappeared behind him. The man had a kindly face and sat down next to Ti, with no weapon or nothing.

?Hullo Ti...? said the man slowly, still smiling. ?Do you know why you are here??

17. Sketkh

Jun 22, 2002
    OOC: Just watch me!

IC: using the force to hietne his Jump ALed leapeed into the air ot escape the two assulters on his person, then with a high throw, he released his lightsabre at this ocelet and as he ducked to escape Aled's flying blade the Jedi reached out with the force to grap the remote device sending it to his hand> Using his powerful strength, Aled crushed the device into nothing senseing it had no failsafe, and all the building were intacted. He sent a mental message to all the Jedi on world to disarm the devices as his sabre returned to hand.

"NO more games!" Aled yelled to his enemies. "We settle this here and now!"

OOC: That's it, no more bombs, no more superpowered sith or so called out waying numbers. It has been a long time since people on this RPG have just gotten the chance to Fight. So lets fight, no interuptions, no tricks, no kidnppings, no supossed acts of terroism, lets just fight! Let's duke it out for old times sake, screw all the preplanned ideas lets just have some fun!.

And if you don't like it...

...well to bad your GM has spoken!

18. Quinnithxtherol

Nov 28, 2002
    ooc: HERE WE GO!!!

Quinn spun and flipped, slashing his sabers as he went, killing Sith. He landed, and shot another fireball, sending Sith flying in a wall of fire. He then cut another Sith in half, and another one's head off.

"Obi-wan, don't just stand there!" Quinn yelled to the other Jedi.

Naboo...

"We can get out, Revisha," Kir said, "All it would take was a little luck, and the Force to guide us."

Behind him, the door opened, and a Sith warrior came in.

"Come," the Sith said.

"You asked for it," Kir wispered. He spun around quickly, and shot a mini-fireball at the sith, sending him flying out the open door. The other guard came in, and was promptly hit with a fireball.

Kir led Revisha outside, and picked up the Sith's double-bladed lightsabers, throwing one to Revisha, and breaking his own down the middle, in is customary two-lightsaber fighting style.

"Let's go," he said, walking cautiously down the hallway, with Revisha behind him.

19. Adelaide

Adelaide Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    ooc- Just fyi he already pushed the button. :)

lets just have some fun!

And if you don't like it...

...well too bad your GM has spoken!

?[face_plain] ?[face_plain] ?[face_plain] eh...ok *has fun*....then sings I Want to be a Clone by Steve Taylor* I have no idea why, but this reminds me of Social Studies today! :D Legalism, a very strange thing.

20. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    OOC: Adela, thanks, yeah he already pushed the button. And Sketkh, please refrain from abusing your GM authority, and breaking your own rules.

21. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    ooc: he he he, your one to talk about breaking rules. Too bad I control Ti. I know everyone wants to be a Twi'lek but I don't think there was a limit set on how many charactors one could be.

ic:
    Ti was running down the hall of the unknown building. He just happened to pass a window. He was in space over Coursant, more than likely in one of the many Skyhooks. Three human males in green clothing came runnin down the hall, they had blasters. Ti yelled "He has struk down many! Kill him!" He pointed to one of the armed men. "Come with me." He hoped the white ment he had some rank over the green armored man. Apprantly he did. Once the two other were gone Ti waved his hand in frount of the man's face and said "You will give me your weapon." It worked. Then he yelled "Don't just stand there go kill the Jedi!"

Ti ran down until he reached a docking bay filled with "Uglies" He chose a X-interceptor, which was the body of and X-Wing put in between the old Tie interceptor's wings. He didn't have a droid, but he could still make it planet side. He jumped in the ship and started to Coursant.

ooc: My charactor, mine, mine, mine!

22. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Revisha had followed Kir and they were heading out, trying to escape this horrible place. Revisha's lightsaber was ignited and so was Kir's. The two of them ended up running into dark warriors as they were running down the staircase to get out. Kicking some off the high stairs, Revisha flipped many over and wasn't having too much trouble fighting them off. As Revisha and Kir were leaving, Revisha looked up and saw a dark warrior with his face cloaked and unable to see. Revisha then felt a tug on her arm from Kir. They headed off and Revisha wondered who that figure was.

"Which way?" Revisha asked Kir as they were in the center of a hall with many doorways around them.

Revisha sensed darkness from all the ways to go from the hall.

23. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: I hate it when this happens, whenever I'm on everybody is gone. :-(
    Oh well. :)

24. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    OOC: Goo_Child: I was simply putting your character in a spot, not controlling him. Now Goo, please respond to my post above.

25. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: Well I guess I'm not the only one here now. lol :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.