main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

South East Lets get Mississipi on Fan Force

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by MANDALORIANSMSD, Jul 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MANDALORIANSMSD

MANDALORIANSMSD Jedi Youngling

Apr 6, 2006
    What the heck. Mississippi is the only state that doesn't have a single board or anything in this website. What is up with that. I am here to lead our state and show that we can rank right up there with the rest of the states when it comes to Star Wars. Mississippi...lets them here from you. Jay from Mississippis only Star Wars based fan club know as The Mandalorians Mississippi Division mandaloriansmsd.com Lets get our own board.

2. JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY

JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 8, 2003
    Why is this so. Lets make it right and have our own board. We meet once a month and catch just about any sci-fi movie. I would say we have a strong group and deserve our rightful spot with our own board.

3. Jarek-Ryous

Jarek-Ryous Jedi Youngling

Jul 26, 2006
    I agree we need our own board. Are we going to have to start Force Kicking some people to get one? http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j214/StarScreamG1/JediForceKick.gif Click link to view image.

4. Jedi_Dragon69

Jedi_Dragon69 Jedi Youngling

Jul 26, 2006
    Here here!!!! I agree we need a fanforce form of our own. I am a member of the Jedi Assembly, the Reble Legion, and soon the 501st and we are reprsented there so why not here to.

5. TheStreetHowitzer

TheStreetHowitzer Jedi Youngling

Jul 27, 2006
    The Howitzer is here to lay the smacketh down!! A page for the MANDALORIANSMSD, we need!!
    CIV out my mandalorian brothers from other mothers.

6. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    The new Mississippi board can be found here. Enjoy!

7. Darth_Bandalak

Darth_Bandalak Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 14, 2006
    Everyone deserves a Fan Force!

8. darth-blaze

darth-blaze Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    cool another fanforce group, we are growing.....

9. Thrawn1786

Thrawn1786 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 8, 2004
    Great great great!!!! [face_dancing] I have been trying to see if there was such a group in Mississippi, we deserve a FanForce too!!! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.