main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Let's make some alternate universe scenes!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by TheLastApocalypse, Feb 23, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheLastApocalypse

TheLastApocalypse Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 1999
    Obi-Wan read what he could before the writing degraded to a tight scrawl. The note had started off as a love letter to himself, then Amidala started to get mad. It had continued as a hate letter, very strange, as if Anakin had been in the room, saying mean things to her. But Obi-Wan knew it wasn't true, Anakin had been in his own chambers.
    *Dear God! He's been sending subliminal hate messages. He must hate ME!* Obi-Wan realized. But why was the hatred carrying over to Ami? Perhaps that she had accepted his proposal when he had come to her in the middle of a palace staff meeting? Perhaps.
    Suddenly, Kenobi picked up ripples in the Force, then a drawn out wail.
    *Anakin!* Obi-Wan thought. *What's he doing to my Ami?!*

[This message has been edited by TheLastApocalypse (edited 01-20-2000).]

2. TheLastApocalypse

Dec 3, 1999
    Amidala hid behind a marble pillar when she saw Anakin's face. It wouldn't do to get him any angrier by showing him the green comb in her hair, he'd just get even angrier. So when he found her, she made sure he didn't see it, even though tradition dictated that she show it off to everyone she passed. That would be a painful experience for the Queen, Anakin looked ready to pull the arms off anyone who made the slightest peep.
    "Hello." she said cautiously.
    He drew his lightsaber and ignited it, then charged, swinging at the Queen. Or rather where she had been. She had completely vanished.

Anakin didn't like having to hunt for lost things.

3. The Obi-Wan and Only

The Obi-Wan and Only Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 4, 1999
  4. Ejan Jerthrid

Ejan Jerthrid Jedi Youngling star 2

May 1, 1999
    Obi-Wan rushed into the Queen's chambers, searching for the two he knew were nearby. "Anakin!" he called out, stretching with the Force, but not being able to pinpoint anything. "Ami!"

He ran to the far corner, behind two large pillars, close to where the fireplace was, but saw no one.

He turned back around to head for the door, but stopped when he felt a slight breeze blow across his face. The windows were closed...

He turned back toward the fireplace, seeing a dark opening...Obi-Wan cursed himself, having completely forgotten about the secret tunnels built for the Queen's safely. As he practically threw himself down the narrow opening, he began stretching out with the Force again, searching for the two presences.

And as he made his way farther into the darkness, he thought he could hear the distant hum of a lightsaber.

5. TheLastApocalypse

Dec 3, 1999
    I can't wait to see where this goes!

6. Amidolee

Amidolee Jedi Master star 5

Jan 8, 2000
    Amidala raced silently into the next tunnel. She heard the distant hum of the lightsaber and felt her fear widen. *No, no fear, I musn't let him feel my fea. Like Obi-Wan taught me. . . Obi-Wan!* Her mind screamed for him Where was he? Why wasn't he here to protect her.
    As she raced through the dark, Amidala's breathing became ragged and she slowed a fraction. Something clattered on the stone floor. Amidala stopped and turned to the sound. Feeling along the cold floor, she felt her fingers brush the comb. She had almost lost it.
    "Amidala," a voice floated up through the tunnels. "You can't hide. I sense your fear. You can't hide."
    Anakin! Amidala felt a slight impulse to rush to him, to beg for his mercy, to tell him that she wouldn't marry Obi-Wan if he would just let her live! Live. She had to live. Picking up a run again, Amidala raced on through the dark.

7. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    Obi-Wan felt something stab into his heart, a searing pain much worse than that of a lightsaber. *Amidala! She's in pain!* The hum of the lightsaber was fading, but his love's pain was not. Fighting back his fury and fear, he stretched out his senses, proding the ripples in the Force for Amidala. There, it was faint, but it was her.
    Something seemed to whisper to him, and Obi-Wan suddenly found himself running down an opposite tunnel, following the pull of the Force. He was getting closer and closer, he had almost found her... and then nothing.

8. TheLastApocalypse

Dec 3, 1999
    Suddenly, the floor of the tunnel dropped out from beneath his feet. The ripples grew stronger as he fell, nearly drowning out his Force-sense. A blaster shot rang out below, and then another, and another. All were deflected by the unseen blade Obi-Wan knew Anakin weilded, but a fouth shot apparently hit it's mark, and a scream of rage floated up. The bottom of the pit rushed up at Obi-Wan, but he managed to land on his feet, running towards the gasping noises.
    Amidala was badly shaken, her delicate hands in a sweaty grip to the blaster that had saved her life. Obi-Wan dove to his knees at her side and hugged her tight.
    "O-obi-W-wan! T-thank goodness." the Queen stuttered out, then fainted in Obi-Wan's arms.
    Anakin lay stunned in a heap a few feet away. The blaster shot had caught him in the abdomen, with excellent accuracy that cauterized the wound. His lightsaber lie a few inches away from his hand, it's emmitter plate scorched and blackened. Obi-Wan picked it up and pocketed it, then picked up Amidala, gently cradling her in his arms.

9. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    The pain was overwhelming. For a moment he fought it,then a voice seemed to com eto him through his mind.
    *Anakin...don't fight it...accept it...remember your Jedi training...make them think that you are dead...good,good...sleep my child...my apprentice...rest...*
    His pain eased and his breathing stopped, but not his mind. Anakin was very much alive, his dark rage fueling him. He was aware of his lightsaber being taken away. His anger mounted, but some force held him at bay. The whispering voice continued to soothe,yet torment his wounded soul. Something from the Darkness that gave him strength. Obi-Wan had betrayed him, the Jedi had betrayed him. Revenge, yes, he must have his revenge.

10. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    Obi-Wan stared silently at the suspended body in the bacta tank. The young man, almost a son to him, floated through the sticky substance, unaware of his surroundings. He was not dead. Obi-Wan knew it. And he knew the rage fueling the boy's mind with the Darkness. It stabbed into his own heart until he could hardly breath at times. The only thing keeping him from hating himself was Amidala.

Amidala. The name was music for his soul. She gave him breath in life, even in this dark moment. After he had found her, she had gone unconsicious for a moment, but he revived her, knowing the torments in her mind. The Dark torments. Then, he had used a Jedi calming technique on her to send her into a peaceful sleep that could not be disturbed.
    The sad blue eyes of Obi-Wan were raw and tired. He had not slept in almost two days. First from the anxiety that Amidala would refuse him, then overcome with joy at her love, then now...
    He was torn. How could he have done this to his Padawan? Why hadn't he sensed Anakin's love for Amidala? He had known that they cared for each other, but he had thought it was of mother and son. They had been a family, him, Ami, and Ani. It was his fault. He should have told Anakin his feelings and asked how the boy felt. If the boy ever returned from his angry sleep, Obi-Wan realized that there would be a rift. Their bond was forever broken.

11. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    Her eyes opened and a faint smile flinted across Amidala's lips. Her mind was calm and she gazed about her chamber at the scarlet curtains, the sun shining through, giving the room a rosy glow.

Scarlet, as red as the comb...the snapped comb...Anakin's proposal...the dark tunnels...the blaster..the scream...no...no,no...nonononoNONONONONNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Amidala cried out in pain and fear, her lungs burned, her breath escaped her lungs, she begged for the air, but it wouldn't come, her throat closed, she couldn't breathe, couldn't breathe...no, she HAD to breathe! Breathe! She couldn't! The room started spinning, her eyes clouding, letting the blackness in...

"Obi-Wan..." Amidala gasped, then fell into the blackness.

12. TheLastApocalypse

Dec 3, 1999
    Obi-Wan woke with a start, already subconciously fighting off whatever held his throat in a stranglehold. Waves of pain flooded from two other sources in the Force. Amidala and Anakin. But one was sending, and one was receiving. He gasped for air, not even realizing that no person held his throat, though claws of icy cold gripped it viciously, claws of Force. Light-headed fatigue swept over him, and his eyes snapped open, as did a shield of Light Force, deflecting the dark claws. He leapt from his cot, only to land in a pool of sticky fluid and shards of glass.
    Sabé was scared out of her wits. Anakin was kneeling in a pile of broken glass, gasping and coughing up bacta. Something huge had shattered the tank.
    But Obi-Wan had other troubles. Amidala hadn't been able to fend off the Force attack; her life was fading, fighting, but fading. Obi-Wan startled a pair of orderlies outside the medical center, but pounded down the marbled halls without even an apology.

13. TheLastApocalypse

Dec 3, 1999
  14. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    Sabe' backed away from the fallen Anakin, who was writhing in the reddish goo. Her eyes widened at Obi-Wan who suddenly spun around and ran out the door. She didn't want to be left alone with this, this, this insane young man lying on the floor.

The coughing stopped and there was a silence. Sabe' stared at the still body of Anakin Skywalker, wondering if he was dead. She felt a slight bit of hope. If he was dead for sure, then Amidala would be safe. "What am I thinking?* Sabe' cried in her mind.

There was a ragged breath. Anakin twitched and opened an eye to see the frightened handmaiden staring at him. His breathing quickened and became a loud rasping sound as he stared back. Slowly, he drew himself up to his hands and knees, feeling as though he were an animal. He could not speak, but continued to stare.

15. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    Zikes! That was great! Let's have some more!

16. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    The sight of the his collapsed love stabbed into Obi_Wan's heart as he entered Amidala's chamber. "No..." He breathed, his heart clenching and twisting in agaony as he took in the sight of her on the floor, delicate fingers grasping her throat in a futile struggle. Her eyes were closed and her chest didn't rise and fall at all. She appeared dead.
    He searched frantically for her life force. He couldn't find it. He knelt down beside her fallen form and gingerly held her in his arms, caressing her slender body against his. "No, no," he whispered as he rocked back and forth. "No! Not my sweet, my love. N0!" He couldn't give up! She was alive! Amidala wouldn't give up! She was strong! Oh, so strong! He began pushing his life into hers. Using the Force, he pushed air into her lungs, pushing her heart to pump the blood, forcing her body to function.

His strength began to leave his body, pushing all of his life force into her. He couldn't let her go...he couldn't! Even if it destroyed him! She was breathing now. Her heart beat in a steady rythmn, her fingers twitched. Obi-Wan felt over come with joy and kissed her tenderly.

"My love.." He whispered in her ear, before falling unconscious from the effort. He collapsed against the bed post as Amidala's eyes fluttered open.

She gasped for air, her head spinning. Her vision focused and her heart swelled with joy at seeing the sleeping figure that clenched her body so tightly. A soft smile crept across her lips and she snuggled against his lean form, feeling quite safe, not knowing of Anakin's escape.

17. Ruby Jade

Ruby Jade Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 2, 1999
    Shame on you. You made me cry! I feel so stupid. But this is really, really good!

18. TheLastApocalypse

Dec 3, 1999
    Whatever page this is on, UP!!

19. TheLastApocalypse

Dec 3, 1999
  20. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    Your wish is my command!!!!

The cold eyes pierced through her heart, and Sabe' felt as if she had just faced death in the face. The boy she had known as Anakin continued to stare. Time seemed to stop. They could have been there for hours, just staring, or it could have been seconds.

Anakin...this was Anakin! The sweet boy she had known for so long. But it wasn't him...it couldn't be! If Amidala saw him now...No! Amidala! Obi-Wan had ran out of the bacta room with such fear in his eyes. What had happened to Ami? She had to help! But what about Anakin? No one should leave him alone.

Her hands brushed across the smooth blaster tucked within the fold of her coat. Slowly, she withdrew it and set it to STUN as she pointed it at the cold stare. "I'm sorry, Anakin..."

She never finished as the man sprung at her. Her cry of fear never escaped her throat.

21. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    I'm so glad you guys like it! The mastermind though started this thing, so thank her!

22. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    Wild flowers...

How wonderful...

So pretty...

If I could just touch one, just one...and smell it's sweet scent...so many flowers...I love flowers...so many colors...

It's so nice...all these wildflowers...it's awfully warm...What? What is that? Fire? No! The wildflowers! They're burning up! No!

"No!"

Her eyes fluttered open. Where was she? Why was she sweating like this? Amidala looked around the dark room...her room. She was so comfortable, leaning against Obi-Wan as he slept. Obi-Wan...why did he look so tired? Why was she so...scared?

Anakin!

No, no, it was dream-a nightmare! But Amidala knew that it wasn't. It was real. As real as anything she had known. And she was scared. Real scared.

*He's dead. Then why did he try to kill me?* He had strangled her when he wasn't alive. She wasn't safe. Yes, she was. Obi-Wan had saved her. Obi-Wan...

*Amidala*

No!! It was him! He was calling her!

*Don't be afraid*

But she was!

*I'll find you*

No! No! He can't! He can't!

*I did before*

No! He was reading her thoughts! He would find her! He knew her fear! He had found her before and had almost found her!

*That's right*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Amidala was quivering on the floor, clutching Obi-Wan's cloak. She had to wake him up! Why wasn't he awake?
    "Obi-Wan...Obi-Wan!" Amidala cried, nudging the sleeping form urgently. "Wake up! Please!" She began to cry as the voice taunted her more, driving the fear into her soul and laughing at her despair. "Help! Obi-Wan!" Why wouldn't he wake up? Didn't he sense the danger? Why did he leave her? He couldn't leave her!

*He's no good to you, my sweet* the voice taunted, shouting in her mind. *I have possession of his soul*

23. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    .......hmm......this is nice.....so tired....sleep....how nice.....ooh, flowers...pretty flowers....i like the blue ones...no, the white....the pink?....they're all so pretty....

Obi-Wan Kenobi slept on...

24. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    It was hopeless. Utterly hopeless. He just wouldn't respond. She would have to do this herself. She didn't know how, but she would. She would have to protect the Jedi Knight herself. It was ironic.

Obi-Wan loved irony. Amidala's eyes fell to the unconsious form. He looked so peaceful...something caught her eye. What was it? His lightsaber. The lightsaber. She had never used one before...

A shadow loomed in the doorway, casting a shadow into the room.

Anakin.
    He had come for her. For his revenge.

With trembling hands, Amidala unhooked the weapon. She stood up on her shaky legs and slowly turned to face her enemy.

Her enemy...why did that seem so strange? Anakin had saved a whole planet years ago...when he was nine...she had once said that he was the kindest boy in the galaxy...how ironic.

Blocking all thoughts out of her mind, Amidala stepped forward-perhaps to meet her destiny.

25. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus & Kessel Run Champion! star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Winner

Oct 30, 1999
    MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOREEEEEEEEE!!!

Or I'm going to go mad!!!

Kithera

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.