main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Levels and Feats

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Vader_Sanders, Feb 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vader_Sanders

Vader_Sanders Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 3, 2003
    ok im not new or anything, but i never really found out about these levels and feats, tellme about them

2. Errant_Venture

Errant_Venture Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 21, 2002
    What game are you talking about?

KOTOR?

3. Vader_Sanders

Vader_Sanders Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 3, 2003
    no no, on the boards, how u were talking about gaining levels and stuff
    and i see you have your old avitar back lol

4. Aragorn327

Aragorn327 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2001
    Aragorn327: Level 12: Games Forum Regular 6, JCC Reader 2, Role Player 4; Init: +8; Defense: 27 (+4 Dex, +13 Games Regular Bonus ); Spd: 10 m; VP/WP: 300/27; Atk: +12/+12/+12/+7; SV: Fort +8; Ref +7; WILL +7; SZ: M (5'11"); Rep: 10; Str: 14; Dex: 18; Con: 14; Int: 14; Wis: 14; Chr: 14; Challenge Code: C; Skills: Bluff +15 (+10 bonus vs. n00bs), Craft- thread +8, Craft- socks +30, Demolitions +5 (+10 bonus when Patt-Fett is present,)Gather Information +7 (+20 Google Search bonus), Innuendo +11, Inside Joke +17, Intimidate +2 (+8 bonus vs. n00bs), Knowledge- Games Forum +14, Knowledge- Literature Forum +5, Lurk- +20, Language- n00b, Language- 1337, Language- Gamespek, Language- Latin, Language- Japanese, Listen- +4, Profession- student +16, Profession- 'Pwnage Dealer,' Sense Motive +4, Sarcasm +18, Survival +13, Taunt +8 (+5 bonus using general acronyms, +10 with GTHOTB variants) Thread Redirection +27 (+5 when more than five links used with one post) Wit +18. Feats:
    Alertness, Ambidexterity, Armor Profeciency- light, Cautious, Combat Expertise, Darkvision, Dodge, Evasion, Gearhead, Improved Critical: Space Katana, Improved Initiative, Improved Two Weapon Fighting, Low Profile, Vehicle Operation: Forceboat, Rapid Strike, Starship Operation: Fighter, Frieghter, Captial, Trustworthy, Two Weapon Fighting, Weapon Focus: Sarcasm.

Worked in Chim's suggestions. Confusion/Mislead falls under bluff...I worked Linking, Google, and GTHOTB into existing skills, and threw in the Pwnage profession. I'll fiddle more with the stats later.

I suggest all nerds of the Games forum come up with full stats...as I'm bored. I'll make/help for ones of people I know...as...well...very bored. ((Flarestorm could do better than me though, so annoy him if you like the idea for some reason.))

5. The_Chim

The_Chim Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 16, 2001
    I can only assume that you mean these 'levels'.
    SoCom, our fearless leader.
    Title: Lv. 12 Games Mod
    +2 Edit Skillz
    Feat: Lock

And some randon guy, err Venture.
    Title: Lv. 4 CT Manager
    Level up!
    Feat: Charm

You have to work real hard like to earn those positions. Usually it is given to the person who posts the most KOTOR threads, or gets Lobot of the week/eternity, and I do believe that is Sithy as of now.

Now look at the magesty that is Aragorn!1!!!11
    Geeez I had no idea you spoke n00b. I think that looks good. Though you may need to add a part in for 'Confusion' or 'Mislead' possibly and definitely a 'Master Link Artist' / 'Google-ist'. And I didn't see a 'Pwnage Dealer' profession in there anywhere,that might look good. Then the obligaroty 'GTHOTB' would really set it off.

WYou see when Aragorn gets the award, he will have to choose a certain few of those wonderful stats to include in his title under his Magestic user name.

6. SoloCommand

SoloCommand Manager Emeritus & GTA Coruscant Developer star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 15, 2001
    Aragorn makes my Managerial skillz look pathetic :(

7. The_Chim

Jul 16, 2001
    Gee Rich, don't be so hard on yourself. You have skills too. I mean look at that scrolling banner you made! That is nice. That is real nice. It took some skill. :p

Thread Redirection +27 (+5 when more than five links used with one post)

[face_laugh]
    That is awesome.

Oh man, if you are offering Aragorn, I'll take one. I had one for real. But that problem was that it isn't funny so I need to add some stuff with Flare.

8. Jedi Bib

Jedi Bib Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 16, 2000
    Power word forceboat.

9. FlareStorm

FlareStorm Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 13, 2000
    Aragorn = geekiest post ever! Good job!

10. Errant_Venture

Errant_Venture Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 21, 2002
    I don't want to sound arrogant, or biased towards myself, but may I get my accurate stats? I could tell you what I think my stats are, but then I'd probably be wrong and annoy all my consitutents.

OT: Its my title.

11. FlareStorm

FlareStorm Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 13, 2000
    I'll make yours. PM me what you think they are

12. The_Chim

Jul 16, 2001
    Well Venture at least you leveled up.

13. Jedi Bib

Jedi Bib Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 16, 2000