main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Challenge Life's a stage: The Star Wars Musical Challenge Thread (New challenge! "Bring Him Home" Due 9/17.)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by LifesAStage-Director, Jan 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LifesAStage-Director

LifesAStage-Director Jedi Youngling

Jan 8, 2008
    Valairy_Scot was correct. You don't need to use any of the lyrics in this one, though you may if you wish. I wanted this challenge to be as open as possible, hoping more people will participate.

2. thesporkbewithyou

thesporkbewithyou Jedi Master star 4

Feb 13, 2005
    Great! Thank you.

I actually wound up posting the fic anyway last night, but completely forgot to post the link here. So here it is: http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/29101627/p1/?2

3. LifesAStage-Director

LifesAStage-Director Jedi Youngling

Jan 8, 2008
    Okay, I updated the challenge index. We have three terrific entries so far. :D

4. Alexis_Wingstar

Alexis_Wingstar Jedi Master star 4

Sep 16, 2006
    Here is my response to the challenge: He's Only a Boy. This is an alternate universe take on what may have happened if Bail Organa hadn't died when Alderaan was blown up by the first Deathstar, and if Leia brought Luke home to meet daddy. It's also a humor piece... I know, the song, "Bring Him Home" isn't humorous, but then, this isn't a songfic. :p

5. Chukles38

Chukles38 Jedi Master star 5

Jun 10, 2005
    Darn. I just missed the deadline. Didn't even realize this had been updated. Sorry. :p

6. brodiew

brodiew Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2005
    I'm ready to play. Is there a new challenge?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.