main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

***LIGHTSABER CHOREOGRAPHY COMPETITION IV - RELEASE THREAD***

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by Sage_Halcyon, Nov 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vidina

Vidina Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2006
    not to be annoying, but when is the next one? after looking through these, I guess I should try my luck. I've done som films in the past, and I'm working on some projects now. I'll post them online once their done, but it would be cool to get a little reputation if I get the choreography right..

2. DMPjedi

DMPjedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 26, 2003
    You'll know when the next one comes along, it shouts itself from the hilltops of the forum...if there is a hilltop in the forum. Speakin' of LCC's, I haven't even watched the entries yet except for 7...because I helped on that one. I should check these out sometime soon :p

3. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    Check 'em out, they're worth it! :)

4. JEDIBYKNIGHT

JEDIBYKNIGHT Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 17, 2001
    The next one will be here in a few months, as usual. Right now we're concentrating on other aspects, like the website. Doesn't help that we're extremely busy at work.

Speaking of websites, it might be down for a little while. Not sure when, or if it will be offline at all. But if you want to download everything, do it now. :)

5. bgii_2000

bgii_2000 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 21, 2005
    Any more reviews coming? Man it sucks being #15.

6. Skylord

Skylord Jedi Youngling

Apr 22, 2006
    Hello everyone, i'm new and i'm really sorry to make this thread coming again, but I loved the work you did and i just wanted to know if there was a way to find the entries from previous lightsaber choregraphy (I,II,III...) somewhere ?
    Thank you very much !

7. durbnpoisn

durbnpoisn TFN Staff Cast & Crew Database star 5 VIP

May 20, 2002
  8. Covax

Covax Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2003
    I think DVEditor was hosting the archive, but his site is under reconstruction. You can dig around for other enties on individual sites.

Spiff's entry (that I helped out on) can be found on his page.

9. Goldleader23

Goldleader23 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 15, 2003
    If you give me a bit, I'm zipping each of the first three contests right now, and I can put them up on yousendit when I'm done.:)

EDIT: The files will be pretty big, though.
    EDIT 2: or not yousendit. Files are too big unless I pay for it. I'll find another way.

10. Skylord

Skylord Jedi Youngling

Apr 22, 2006
    Thanx a lot guys, i'm waiting for you now Gold :D

11. Goldleader23

Sep 15, 2003
  12. Padawan_John

Padawan_John Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2002
    You're a beautiful human being.

nyar.
    [face_dancing]

13. Goldleader23

Sep 15, 2003
  14. Goldleader23

Sep 15, 2003
  15. Sith-Man

Sith-Man Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 19, 2004
  16. Goldleader23

Sep 15, 2003
    Awesome! That site hasn't been working for a while, but it looks like it is now.

EDIT: I still have some files that aren't on the File Front page. I have a music mix that Covax did of entry 10 from LCC 2.5, completed entries 11 and 24 from LCC3, cut material and reference footage of RvB, bloopers of entry 8 from LCC3, completed entries 5 and 15 from LCC4, and the video Jophis made of all 15 LCC4 entries playing at the same time. I'll try to work on getting those up tommorrow.

17. Skylord

Skylord Jedi Youngling

Apr 22, 2006
    thanx for evrything man, you're really kind !

18. brook_33

brook_33 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 2003
    What's the scoop on LCC5?

19. JEDIBYKNIGHT

JEDIBYKNIGHT Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 17, 2001
    Nothing so far, I've just been going through several site designs that I scrapped one after the other. And we want to have a website with good stuff in it before we do anything new.

20. durbnpoisn

durbnpoisn TFN Staff Cast & Crew Database star 5 VIP

May 20, 2002

[face_laugh] I went and looked at the page for LCCIII... How is it that Mine and Fig's entry got downloaded more than all the others combined?!? [face_laugh]

Holy crap, man, that's funny!

21. DVeditor

DVeditor Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2001
    Drop me a PM with the links or post them here and I'll upload them for ya' if you like. :D

22. Goldleader23

Sep 15, 2003
    Yesterday my computer wouldn't start up (something about a disc read error) and we're trying to figure out how to fix it. I do have one thing I can post though
    Flyte vs. Wilson - Covax mix
    When I get home, I have one more file I can get to, and hopefully my computer will be fixed soon.

23. Goldleader23

Sep 15, 2003
    Here's a music test I did on RvB using Liberi Fatali (from Final Fantasy 8). The editing (what little I did) could've possibly been a little tighter, and the audio pops, but overall I think it works really well.
    Right-click, save-as
    Also, the previously posted Ryan vs. Dorkman choreography would be a nice addition.
    And thanks for the offer DV. I'll get the rest of the stuff I've got up when I get my computer back.

24. VaporTrail

VaporTrail Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    I dunno Goldleader.. I think I would've gone a different way with the music for RvB.

It's too "fantasy movie" for that fight. It needs elves and orcs and things of that nature.

25. Covax

Covax Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2003
    Hah! Completely forgot about making that. I t hink it was a 5 minute cut & paste job before heading off to work in the morning...

Reminds me though: One of these day we've gotta tally up the unfinished/too be continued entries and shame the crews to finish the projects & have a DVD compliation of the different contests... *sigh*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.