main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Diego, CA Local boy can use some help...

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by elemental_fantasy, Sep 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elemental_fantasy

elemental_fantasy Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 6, 2006
    Hey guys, It's me, Cassidy, like you know who I am, but anyhow, just wanted to say hello and wanted to give a heads up. I am going to be doing a Harry potter wand dual in san diego and can really use some local help. I have no budget. The production starts in November and wraps about a week later. I basically need back round actors to be in some shots. It is really only a few hours a day for probably about 2 or 3 days. Also, I am looking for some actors as the stars who might be interested, teenagers mainly. Even if you could only make a one hour day, that would totally make mine. Everybody will get a copy annd a credit of course.

I will bump this thread later in oct. but just a heads up. The movie will be released December 24th of this year.

If anybody can help or is interested, please lemme know.

Thanks guys, Cassidy

2. fett

fett Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 9, 1999
    Well, my backside is round...but I'm not an actor. Sorry.

3. Jedi-Loreen

Jedi-Loreen Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2002
    [face_laugh]

I so wanted to make a comment about that, but I didn't. :p

4. GreyJedi

GreyJedi Jedi Master star 4

May 16, 2002
    Some of us are more round than others. :D

5. elemental_fantasy

Mar 6, 2006
    lol, this doesnt help. off the topic, well, apparently on the topic, my back is curved, not round. lol

I dont care if you can act or not. I just could use some local sw fan help.

6. elemental_fantasy

Mar 6, 2006
    Mraow..... ok, um.... can anybody here do me a favor and let your friends know about what I am doing and that I need some help???? Anybody?? Please.

Surely one person you know, if not you personally, would be interested.

7. GreyJedi

May 16, 2002
    C'mon you guys, I think we have enough Harry Potter fans with costumes to help out here.

However, October is an extremely busy month. Once you post some firm dates most of us will be able to determine if we are available or not.

8. elemental_fantasy

Mar 6, 2006
    Dates posted:

NOVEMBER 3RD....AUDITIONS
    NOVEMBER 17TH 18TH 22ND 23RD.....PRINCIPAL PHOTOGRAPHY

In san diego of course, not sure the times for the dates. But the days will be about 3-5 hour days, Also, for the most part, most of the talent will not be required for all 4 days, maybe only two or 3 depending on the parts they receive.

Screen test grab, it's sucky, but the fx are getting much much better : )

[image=http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z265/elemental_fantasys/Comp11003.jpg]

9. GreyJedi

May 16, 2002
    Unfortunately all those dates are bad for me. :(

10. elemental_fantasy

Mar 6, 2006
    UPDATE:

My main producer and D.P. flaked on the project at the last minute, jerks!!!!:mad:

So this is one hell of a crazy week, I managed to get a camera for this weekends shoot, hopefully will keep the actors in check, and not have em flake out and please the maker, have this shoot go well this weekend and get completed principal shots for post.

Damn, a crazy night, from me having a production meeting in a place that doesn't exist (I find out when I get to the address) to changing the entire schedual last minute for a mid night shoot instead of noon shoot, loosing my permits with the producer, so I have to gorilla shoot the whole thing (if you dont here from me in a month, it's cause I was in jail) to having 3 different guys in downtown try to sell me some crack. Gotta love southern California, lol.

Anyways, thats just an update, but hopefully all will go well and I will get what I need to create this final product.

Also, just wanted to post a poster:D

[image=http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z265/elemental_fantasys/OFFICIAL-1.jpg]

Harry Potter Beyond

Oh yesssss, happy thanksgiving day everybody!!!:)

11. me-gonk

me-gonk Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 17, 2003
    Wow! Sounds like you've had quite the adventure in getting this done.
    Hope it woks out for you in the end :)

12. elemental_fantasy

Mar 6, 2006
    ^^^ Me too, I pushed the shooting dates back to December 8th and 9th. I had a really bad feeling about the gorilla shoot. I shot today, though not organized well, I had some permits, so used them.

Still a Dec. 24th 2008 release date... I should have all the stuff I shot today ready for producers by tue. I will release some stills, but not the underground sequence which will not be publicly named on here or givin out on here.

But thanks to a member on here things went a little smoother and look forward to seeing and working with her on the 8th and 9th.:) [face_peace]

P.S. Now I gotta go edit for a long time, at least till tue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.