main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Indi, IN Looking for Anakin

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by LauedGiind, Nov 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LauedGiind

LauedGiind Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 4, 2002
    Hey, greetings from the Milwookie Council! I was wondering if anyone here is doing a Anakin costume for CIII wherever it may be located. I am doing an awesome Padme costume. If anyone is doing an Anakin costume, I was wondering if we could team up for the convention. If anyone is interested, please PM me or post on this thread. Thanks!

P.S. I was born in Indianpolis and I have many relatives there. So I guess I am a fellow Hoosier that is just living in Milwaukee. So here is a big hello from a fellow Hoosier.

2. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    Hello fellow transplanted Hoosier! Whereabouts in Indy to you hail from?

Most of our costumers tend to embrace the darkside, but we have a few Jedi, just no Hayden lookalikes. We have the original Jorg Sacul, and Jake Lloyd lives here in town someplace, but no elder Anakin's that I know of at this point. If things change we'll let you know, particularly since he have no Padme lookalikes either.

3. LauedGiind

Sep 4, 2002
    Actually, I was born in Indianapolis. A lot of my relatives live there. I lived in Indianapolis until I was 5 years old and moved to another Indiana city until I was 12 years old. It is a bummer that there are no Anakin look-a-likes here.

4. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    Jake Lloyd lives here in town someplace, but no elder Anakin's that I know of at this point
    It would be ironic if Jake Lloyd decided to get involved with the costuming aspect of SW fandom...and dressed in Hayden's costume (you could always go with him!) ;)

5. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    "It would be ironic if Jake Lloyd decided to get involved with the costuming aspect of SW fandom..."

That will be the day Frosty the Snowman beats Satan in a thumb wrestling match. ;)

6. LauedGiind

Sep 4, 2002
    That would be strange and impossible indeed. I think Jake Lloyd would not work out anyway if it did happen. How old is he now anyway?

7. Sturm Antilles

Sturm Antilles Former Manager star 6

Jun 22, 2000
    Letse...Jake would be about...15 now.

That's messed up...time flies. I wonder if we'll ever see him again?...Outside of a SW convention when he's 45.

8. Jorg_Sacul_from_C2

Jorg_Sacul_from_C2 Jedi Master star 3

May 30, 2002
    In my opinion, Jake Lloyd is one of the most victimized kids in Hollywood. The horrible way that he's been treated by "fans" is an embarrassment to their so-called love of Star Wars.

If I were ever to meet him, all I could do would be apologize for the idiots out there.

(steps off soapbox)

9. Club_333

Club_333 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 4, 2001
    i do that everytime i talk to him

10. Jorg_Sacul_from_C2

Jorg_Sacul_from_C2 Jedi Master star 3

May 30, 2002
    Speaking of Anakins...

I just saw Peter Pan tonight. It's a shame that (no slight intended towards Jake Lloyd) Jeremy Sumpter wasn't given the role for Episode I. He has such a Hayden Christensen-looking face that it is spooky. Oh well, hindsight is 20-20.

11. yodafett_77

yodafett_77 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2001
    But looking back, it's still a bit fuzzy.

[gameshow voice]NAme that tune...[/gameshow voice]

12. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    Um, I'm a Jedi Knight of Cleveland. If I can do it within reason, I'd like to make an Episode 3 Anakin costume.

13. zuckuss1138

zuckuss1138 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 26, 2001
    i would make one, but i dont have a pattern

14. Jorg_Sacul_from_C3

Jorg_Sacul_from_C3 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 26, 2004
    Zuckuss, you'd make a better young Han than Anakin. Go with that.. :)

15. zuckuss1138

zuckuss1138 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 26, 2001
    young han would be awesome, but i have the hair for ep III anakin. if i make a han then somebody has to make a chewie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.