main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Lost In The Darkness II: When I was cruel (Emotional Obi-Torture/ Bounty Hunter obi) POST! APRIL 29

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by FELICIA_ZEZILI, Apr 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FELICIA_ZEZILI

FELICIA_ZEZILI Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 5, 2001
    Title: Lost in the Darkness II: When I Was Cruel
    Author: Felicia Zezili
    Rating: PG-13 (Violence and Gory dream sequences)
    Time Frame: Obi-Wan 22
    Summary: For the past two years Obi-Wan has wandered the galaxy trying to forget but he is soon forced to face his past when old friends come to him for help and an old foe returns to settle unfinished business.
    Disclaimer: I do not own Star Wars (as if you didn?t know) or any of the characters from Star Wars (again a big surprise)
    Author?s Notes: Back by popular demand! Okay five people but still it?s back. I?m not the biggest fan of sequels or prequels myself because they never live up the originals or have nothing to do with the originals (i.e. Casper: a spirited beginning) but the first was so much fun to write that I thought, why not? This is basically the healing portion of the story but there is action and a few lose ends need to be taken care of from the first Lost in the Darkness (th link is on my profile. I'm a little lazy at the moment). I do suggest you read before this and not just to help boost my ego but you?ll understand better why Obi-Wan is the way he is in this story. And keeping with the first, anything in between ** is a flashback and ~ is a dream.

Chapter 1 ? Déjà vu

~He walked a path. Around him there were trees and above him a sky, though it didn?t seem natural. Ahead he could hear laughter and someone call out his name. He?d been in this place before. He stopped walking and stood behind a line of trees. The laughter he had head before was much clearer now. He pushed back one of the braches that was blocking his view to reveal a huge lake on the other side.

Now he remembered where he was. He was back at the temple. His friend Bant was calling to him so they could go for one of their swims in the temple gardens lake. He became filled with a sense of peace that had eluded him for what seemed like ages.

He watched as Bant jumped into the lake water, going under its surface only to come back up again a few seconds later. She called out to him again, her voice echoing in his mind. ?Obi-Wan!? She waved to him to join her and then swam off towards the center of the lake. Obi-Wan grinned as he dived into the cool water. As he went under the water of lake He began to feel a sense of unease. He tired swimming to the surface but something was holding him back.

Suddenly his vision became impaired as a dark red substance began to mix with the crystal clear water. Obi-Wan continued to try and swim to the surface but was still being held back. He looked down and saw that something had grabbed hold of his ankle. He reached down and pried the object from his person.

When he pulled it up to get a better look he was shocked to see that it was a hand and even more shocked to see that the hand was attached to decapitated body, the body was wearing the uniform that Obi-Wan had come to associate with Runihura?s organization. Obi-Wan jerked back and in doing so hit another form. He turned and saw that it was another body, this one with a gawking hole in its abdomen. Obi-Wan swam away from this form as well but nowhere he turned could he escape. All around him were dead soldiers he had killed two years ago blocking his way back up to the water?s surface.

Then the bodies to the side parted and a new form moved closer from the dark red abyss. Obi-Wan felt his heart grow cold as he began to make out the outline of the form. It was obviously feminine with wild hair and flashing eyes. It was Runihura! As she drew closer she reached out to him, calling to him?Obi-Wan?~[/b]

A hand landed on his shoulder and out of pure reflexes Obi-Wan grabbed the hand by the wrist and twisted it around. The person whom the hand belonged to gave out a cry of pain and tried to pull away from Obi-Wan?s iron grasp. ?AHH...Kenobi let go!?

Obi-Wan?s eyes flew open. He quickly took in his surrounding and let out a sigh of relief when he saw that he was on the star ship Constanza. A place he had become fam

2. PatttyB0123

PatttyB0123 Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 2, 2003
    Please post!!!!

3. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    where are you Felicia?

4. FELICIA_ZEZILI

FELICIA_ZEZILI Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 5, 2001
    I am so sorry! I know it's been more then a month since this last was updated. It's just there wasn't a very large demand for this so I'd thought I'd hold off for a bit till after Sins of the Father was done (I said that would happen how many chapters ago?) This hasn't been abandoned.

Chapter 2 ? Always Know Where You Are

The Constanza was anything but a top of the line starship. It was an ancient model and looked like it was on it?s last legs but constant repairs to the interior and exterior were prolonging the inevitable. The ship was currently docked on Telluride for repairs sustained while coming out of hyperspace in an area that was well known for pirate raids. The Constanza had hit one of their space mines while reentering real space. Jilt, the owner of the starship, still believed that the old model could handle a few mines but sadly that wasn?t the case anymore.

?I say we shoot her and put her out of her misery.? Nad commented as she sat on the metal floor of the ship, at the side of an open floor hatch, a box of tools at her feet.

The upper half of Erik Leroux?s body appeared from the floor hatch. ?This old girl still has some life left in her.? He replied simply as he reached over Nad?s legs and grabbed the necessary instrument from the box before once again disappearing into the hatchway.

?We could dock her permanently on some planet and convert her into a theme restaurant. We?d at least make some good scratch on the side.? Nad went on as though she hadn?t even noticed Erik come up from down in the bowls of the ship. ?Anything is better then continually pouring our money into repairs on this force forsaken ship!?

Erik appeared again and tossed the tool into the box. He pulled himself up out of the hatch and slide the panel back over the opening. He stood up to his full height of 6?2 and looked down at Nad. From her point of view the artificial lighting in the ceiling panels gave his midnight blue skin an eerie glow, which was only heightened by his bright yellow eyes that stared down at her. ?You just don?t understand. A ship like this is a piece of history. Just think of all the things this old girl has seen. She deserves to be persevered.?

?It?s a ship, Erik. An inanimate object. Not a living, breathing being. And it deserves to be in a scrap pile.? Nad got to her feet. Even though Erik was good five inches taller then her, she didn?t let that stop her from getting up in his face. She would never let a man intimidate her. Especially this man.

?I?ll be damned to the seven hells if you think I?ll let that happen to my ship??

?It?s not even your ship!?

?I repair her wounds. I?ve become quite attached.? Erik turned away and began to walk down the corridor towards the lounge. Not only was Erik one of the Bounty hunters that occupied the starship but Jilt also paid Erik a few extra credits to do the repairs to the Constanza. It was cheaper then hiring a real mechanic but at the same time might explain why the repairs needed to be done over several times. Mechanics weren?t exactly his strong suit. Strategy is what he was best at and it had helped him bring in more then his fair share of bounties in the past years that he had been here.

Nad followed a few paces behind Erik, a small grin creeping across her features. They entered the lounge and took seats at the table, Erik in the booth portion and Nad in the free standing seat on the opposite side. The table itself was cluttered with data pads and file chips. Erik reached out grabbed one of the data-pads from the table. The two sat in silence for a time, reading over the information on new bounties that had been posted. Erik thought that he could hear a faint jingling sound. He thought nothing of it at first. Old ships make strange sounds but the noise grew louder. ?Do you hear that?? Nad suddenly asked.

The doors to the lounge slide open and a very disgruntled looking Mig entered the lounge, the jingling noise coming from the golden loops that were pieced into the tips of her ears. ?I have had it! Jilt

5. PatttyB0123

PatttyB0123 Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 2, 2003
    Thanks you story is WOW.
    More Post please.

6. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    Thanks for coming back with more :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.