Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yodaismygod Jedi Master

star 4
    Is there anybody still here outside of Cheese Jon's recipe thread?
  2. DarthShoey Jedi Master

star 4
    Hilarious - I come in every couple of months to poke my head around.

So yep, still lurking!

3. chiss_man Force Ghost

star 6
    I was here long ago, and will almost certainly be here long after.
  4. shcook1138 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Given that I'm just now noticing this, I guess I check the board about every two months....
  5. CuppaJoe Force Ghost

star 4
    Yeah, what the hell happened?
  6. chiss_man Force Ghost

star 6
    Life? I dunno. It'd be nice if we could kick it up again, but I am not sure if that's possible.
  7. shcook1138 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Seems like we need a topic or event or something to discuss. Old Republic MMO, Force Unleashed II, and Lego Clone Wars are the games I'm aware of...Celebration V approaches...not sure what else is going on, though. They have released some cool-looking ESB-era cardbacks for the new figures, but I'm not sure that's worth discussing (unless you want to debate the merits of labeling 4-LOM as 4-LOM instead of misnaming him Zuckuss to match the original card).
  8. chiss_man Force Ghost

star 6
    They're making a Lego Clone Wars? Meh.
  9. shcook1138 Jedi Knight

star 2
    You've seen my basement. I'm genetically incapable of resisting anything that combines Star Wars, Lego, and video games.
  10. DarthShoey Jedi Master

star 4
    AH yes, Max (gonna be 5 in December already - for those of you that remember when he was born) and myself are big SW Lego fans. We are anxiously waiting for the Clone Wars lego.

And I'm also pysched about the retro look on the new action figures. I love it. Last couple of years in action figures has not been the best, I'm grabbing up all these new ones though. It takes me back, don't you know. I've also seen the AT-AT for the first time, that will be making it's way into my collection as well.

If someone were to put together a social night, (John, you still lurking) give me a ring.

I believe several folks from the old group still stay in contact with one another, yes?
  11. yodaismygod Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, I've been checking in every couple weeks or so this summer.
  12. DarthShoey Jedi Master

star 4
    Any of you guys still keeping in contact with the others?
  13. Dagobah_Diva Force Ghost

star 4
    Yes! We need to have a get-together! I still talk to almost everyone via facebook.
  14. chiss_man Force Ghost

star 6
  15. VoijaRisa Force Ghost

star 5
    Me either Amy.

How's this: Once I have a job, I'll host a party.
  16. Dagobah_Diva Force Ghost

star 4
    Christian and Jon, you're both on my facebook, so hush. :p. And Christian, I've seen you recently so hush even more. Hahaha.

Okay, Jon! Party at your house! Hurry up with that job. I'm hungry. What are you makin' for dinner? :D
  17. shcook1138 Jedi Knight

star 2
    I don't know about dinner, but I can bring Star Wars sugar cookies for dessert (if I can get the cookie cutters back from Mom....)
  18. Saccorian_princess Jedi Padawan

(Sorry if this is a dup....my pc did something "funky" while i was still typing my message)

Hellooooooooooo ....is anyone still here????

What happened??? --This site was once full of people, conversations and activities and etc!!! Now... :-(

*sigh* Now that I have my Star Wars cookbook, I no longer have a circle of people "refined" enough to know "Wookie Cookies", "Skywalker Smoothies", "Darth Malts", "Yoda Sodas" and "Pickled Jar Jars" ARE perfect party menu options!

P - L - E - A - S - E tell me something is in the works to get this up & going again!!!!!
  19. FettFan79 Jedi Knight

star 2
    I haven't been to these boards in a LONG time! I used to frequent the FanArt forums too. Anyone going to PCC this March? I was there last year, and plan on attending this year as well. I have also been to Archon the past two years.
  20. Meical Jedi Padawan

Good to see some local people lurking around here. Too bad it's practically DEAD. ;;
  21. 327Nubian Jedi Knight

star 1
    Um... why is everything around here locked?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.