main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Man Bites Dog - the zany headline game - game has a winner

Discussion in 'Archive: Census and Games' started by Lady_Belligerent , Oct 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Loyal Imperial

The Loyal Imperial Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 19, 2007
    1. DarthAnakin101
    2. BaSSiL
    3. The_Loyal_Imperial

2. C1-J2

C1-J2 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 16, 2007
    1. DarthAnakin101
    2. BaSSiL
    3. The_Loyal_Imperial
    4. C1-J2

3. RX_Sith

RX_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 13, 2006
    1. DarthAnakin101
    2. BaSSiL
    3. The_Loyal_Imperial
    4. C1-J2
    5. RX_Sith

4. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Wow! You guys are fast![:D]

One more and we can get things going.

5. The Loyal Imperial

Nov 19, 2007
  6. JediVegeta

JediVegeta Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 20, 2000
    1. DarthAnakin101
    2. BaSSiL
    3. The_Loyal_Imperial
    4. C1-J2
    5. RX_Sith
    6. JediVegeta

Yea! Got in. I thought that the game was still in progress!

7. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    1. DarthAnakin101
    2. BaSSiL
    3. The_Loyal_Imperial
    4. C1-J2
    5. RX_Sith
    6. JediVegeta

Awesome! Thanks for playing guys!

I'll start PMing your cards shortly. Remember when you get them that you can PM me back up to 3 cards you want to exchange - just copy and paste the list of cards, noting the ones you want to toss, and I'll copy and replace the discards with new ones. You don't have to discard and can certainly stick with what you get.[face_peace]

Also, you can only use the words from your cards. Please don't add words, punctuation is fine.:)

8. The Loyal Imperial

Nov 19, 2007
    Nude Urologist Star Missing Czar

25 + 50 + 10 + 50 + 25 = 160

The urologist legendary for performing his operations in the nude, Dr. R. Chopp, is reported to be missing his favorite and most frequent patient, the claimant to the title of Czar of All the Russias.

9. C1-J2

May 16, 2007
    Exclusive! Rare Cop Doc Crooked

2(10+25+25+25)= 170

He's a Cop! No, he's a doctor! No, he's both! The infamous Cop Doc shoots down the enemy and gives surgery to the victim, all at the same time! Sounds great, right? WRONG! It has just been revealed that instead of saving the victims he conducts brain surgery to make them more obedient to his demands. His plan is to take over the world, one victim at a time.

10. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    DEAD 25 pts
    SHOOTS 10 pts
    LOVER 25 pts
    FEDS 25 pts
    PREZ 25 pts

PREZ SHOOTS FEDS LOVER DEAD

President Smitten shot his Federal lover, Miss Cruelinski, due to her threat of disclosing their affairs in the Presidential Suite to all of the multimedia outlets. Now, however, due to her death, he faces even more deadly charges.

11. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002

NAKED TOUGH RUNS OFF WITH ROMANTIC!
    50 + 10 + 50 + 25 = 135

Witnesses claim they knew the man was rowdy, but they didn't think he was that rowdy.

12. JediVegeta

Dec 20, 2000
    GIRL RIPS OFF CONVICT BLASTS SECRETARY!
    10 25 25 50 10 = 120

During a hostage situation at a local bank, a girl engaged an escaped prison convict in a game of poker to win her freedom. After winning by ripping off the convict (ace up her sleeve), she proceeded to knock the convict out, and threw his body through window located on the 18 story. According to witnesses, what followed was a blood bath...kind of.

As the girl started to collect the money from the register, a secretary tried to stop her. The girl had a paint ball gun hidden in her girdle and blasted the secretary. The paint was red. The secretary suffered minor injuries and psychological damage as she is now afraid of red paint and girls who play poker.

The girl escaped by jet pack from the room. If seen please call the police.

13. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    As soon as DarthAnakin101 posts we can move to the next assignments.

14. JediVegeta

Dec 20, 2000
    You know, I thought for a second there I had forgot to sent my sentences in. I was worried how far behind I was :p

cool...

15. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    I'm going to go ahead and send out the next cards. Hopefully everything is ok with DarthAnakin101.

Standings so far:
    1. DarthAnakin101
    2. BaSSiL 135
    3. The_Loyal_Imperial 160
    4. C1-J2 170
    5. RX_Sith 110
    6. JediVegeta 120

16. The Loyal Imperial

Nov 19, 2007
    Mystery Blonde Nun Mob Boss Indicted!

25 + 25 + 50 + 25 + 25 = 150

The mysterious blonde nun and mob boss, known only by the codename "Goldilocks", has been formally indicted today!

17. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    ATTACKS 10
    NAKED 50
    BANKER 25
    SUSPECT 25
    FEDS 25

NAKED BANKER ATTACKS SUSPECT FEDS = 135 Points

He came into the the bank to make a special deposit. Granted, he was naked, but when the Suspect Feds declined, he felt he had no choice but to attack them.

18. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
  19. JediVegeta

Dec 20, 2000
    B'WAY 10
    FALLS FOR 25
    WIFE 25
    WALL ST. 25
    SUES 10

WIFE SUES WALL STREET FALLS FOR BROADWAY

A angry wife took on the Wall Street fat cats who she claims stole her $23,000,000 dollars worth of stock. In the process of hating all of humanity, the angry woman was running down Broadway screaming and frothing at the mouth, when she saw a production sign of Les Misérables. After seeing the sign, she stated that she used to support Broadway back in the day, when she had no money. The sign of Lesmis reminded her of her pain of living in a mansion, filled with pool boys, tubs made of pure gold and servants who served as her staircase. Falling in love with theater again, she pledged her life's fortune to Broadway. First, she must win the lawsuit. If she doesn't, she will sue McDonalds.

20. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    Don't forget to get your headlines posted.:)

21. C1-J2

May 16, 2007
    Drops, Crazy Devoted Convict, Angry

10+25+25+25+10=95

Phillip Drops the crazy convict from San Francisco, has been helplessly devoted to his love of pizza. He is now angry due to the sudden surge in press coverage of his ever growing weight. At 1672 pounds, Drops feels that the press has no right to accuse him of being obese.

22. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    I'll give the last two until tomorrow evening.

It's a busy time for everyone and I want to give them a chance to post.:)

23. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    Woah, I thought I'd already done this. Sorry for the wait, everyone.

SECRET TYCOON SAVES LOST; WEDS

25 + 10 + 25 + 25 + 25 = 110

110 + 135 = 245

Anonymous Billionaire saves struggling ABC series, Lost as an apparent "wedding gift" to his fiancee. No word yet on who the anonymous syndicated philanthropist is, nor do we have info on the supposed bride.

24. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    =D= Very creative, BaSSiL!

1. DarthAnakin101
    2. BaSSiL 245
    3. The_Loyal_Imperial 310
    4. C1-J2 265
    5. RX_Sith 245
    6. JediVegeta 215

Great job everyone!! Your next assignments are going out right now! Don't forget that you can exchange up to 3 cards if you choose.:)

25. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Beauty 25
    Actor 25
    Rare 10
    Crazy 25
    Lawyer 25

CRAZY ACTOR LAWYER RARE BEAUTY = 125 points

Mrs. Perry Mason, the rarely seen beauty of famous lawyer Perry Mason was acting up in the courtroom during her husband's closing of his case. Due to her interruptions, the Judge had no choice but to order the trial a mistrial. No word yet on Mr. Mason's first loss in the courtroom.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.